The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Bill and Barry Continue Their Explorations

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Bill and Barry Continue Their Explorations - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Barry turned on his side to face him, put an arm around Bills shoulders, pulled his head close and kissed him on the lips which Bill happily returned. As they broke apart, Barry said, “Yes, definitely, go for it,” Then he turned to lie on his back, closed his eyes and lay still with a big grin on his face. Bill still had hold of Barry’s throbbing cock, he took a fresh grip and started sliding his fingers up and down it which made it throb hard in his hand.

As Bill increased his speed slightly, Barry started a long cry of ‘aaaaah’ which seemed to go on for ever. A few minutes later, Barry tensed up, his cock swelled in Bills hand and as Barry’s happy cry of ‘aaaah’ got even louder, a great jet of cum shot out of its tip into the air, arched round and hit Barry under his chin. Bill kept stroking a couple of times, then seeing the last drop ooze out, he slowed down and stopped.

Barry’s cock started to shrink in his hand, Bill let go so it was soon hanging loose between his legs. He studied it carefully and saw that it was uncircumcised, its tip had already hidden itself back inside its foreskin.

Bill had realised when he first saw it erect that it was bigger than his own, but seeing it soft, although it was bigger, he was pleased to see it didn’t look a great deal bigger. He smiled down at Barry, “Well we won’t have any problem enjoying the video now, will we.”

Barry sat upright and as Bill sat up too, Barry put his arms around him, pulled him tight to him and kissed him hard on the lips. They kissed for a while, then parting, Barry said, “That was a lovely experience you have just given me. Seems a bit unfair really.”

“How do you mean?” Bill asked. “Well, I won’t feel embarrassed with you after today,” Barry told him, “But you might feel embarrassed with me.” Bill smiled at him, “You’re quite right,” he said, “That’s why I was about to say, you should now do the same to me, if you would like to of course,” Bill could tell from Barry’s expression that he wanted to. “I’d love to,” he told him, “Should I copy everything that you did?” “Not necessarily,” Bill replied, “The object is to undress me, see me naked, get me erect and then if you feel ok about it, fire me. If you want to do it differently, that’s fine. Get dressed whilst you plan what you want to do, then we’ll change positions.”

Bill sat back against the cave wall and watched Barry stand up and stretch. He felt envious of his perfect shape, broad shoulders, slim hips and an extra couple of inches on his cock. He watched him get dressed and when he was finished, he got up and went outside the cave. Looking around, up the cliff face and across at the pathway, he could see that there were no people around who might disturb them. He returned into the cave to find Barry waiting ready.

Bill took his top off and lay down to await instructions. Barry knelt alongside him and placed a hand on each of Bill’s shoulders, he leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, then massaged his hands down onto Bills chest. Bill had a small patch of hairs between his nipples, so Barry ran his fingers through them, then stroked each of his nipples making Bill give a quiet but happy ‘aaaaah’ for each one. Moving on down his chest and over his stomach, Barry ran one finger around Bills belly button, getting a louder cry this time.

Barry stayed round his belly button for a few moments, enjoying the feel as well as hearing Bill crying out. Since they had met the previous week, Bill had featured in a couple of his night-time dreams, although he never would have ever dreamt anything like today would happen.

Moving on down to his waist, Barry ran his fingers around the bare skin above Bills trousers, then slowly undid his belt. Pulling it completely apart, he then undid the top trouser button, noticing as he did so that the front of Bills trousers behind his zip was moving about. Despite his recent exceptional fire, Barry felt himself start to stiffen up too.

Sliding Bills zip down very, very, slowly, he folded the sides of the trouser opening to each side and watched the bulge in Bills underpants as it moved about enjoying its extra freedom. Slipping a hand down inside his trouser leg, on top of his underpants, Barry massaged down each leg, making sure as he came back up, his hand brushed against the bulge each time. His touch made it dance about even more as well as making Bill cry out happily.

Moving over the trousers and down each leg to Bills feet, Barry started back up each leg, to the hip, then he put his hand flat over the bottom of the open zip, feeling Bills cock bouncing about under his hand. It felt so nice, even with the underpants in between. Sliding his hand slowly up until it returned onto the bare skin of Bills stomach, he massaged his way up to his head.

Telling Bill to turn over, he placed his hands on the back of his head, massaged it and moved down onto his shoulders, over his back and then slid a fingertip down Bills spine from his neck to his waist. This sent a shiver of pleasure through Bill who cried out with a very happy sounding ‘ooooh’

Reaching Bills waist, Barry took hold of the trouser waist and pulled gently downwards. Feeling the tug, Bill lifted his hips enabling them to slide down to his knees, then he lowered himself down again. Barry massaged over his underpants, giving each cheek a good one before moving on down the back of Bills bare legs.

Once he reached his trousers by his knees, he slid them off over his feet, then massaged both lower legs. Starting back up from his feet, he went up the back of Bills thighs and slid his hand up the back of the legs of his underpants as far as he could go. Taking his hands out, he took hold of the back of the waistband and pulled the underpants down as far as he could to below Bills cheeks.

Putting a hand on each bare cheek, much to Bills pleasure, Barry massaged them together, then planted a kiss on each one accompanied by a cry of ‘ahhoooh’ from Bill. Going on up his back, Barry went over every inch massaging, then up his neck and over the top of his head.

Telling Bill to turn over onto his back, Barry had his mouth in place ready so that as Bill was turning over, he was able to plant a kiss on his mouth before he had finished turning. Once Bill was settled, Barry massaged his nipples then ran his fingers through Bills few chest hairs, thinking as he did so that his own chest was hairier than Bills and noticing that Bills shoulders weren’t as broad.

Moving down, he massaged Bills stomach which was softer than his own muscular one. It felt nice because it felt different than when he felt his own. Bills underpants had slid down a bit at the front, showing the top of his hairs, so Barry placed both hands at the far side of Bills torso, then massaged as he drew them across towards him. As he reached halfway and part of his hand slid through Bills hairs, he felt himself growing even more, having to wriggle about to free it.

Lifting the waistband on the side furthest away from him, he slid one hand down inside, letting it slide down the top of Bills thigh. Once down as far as he could, he moved it nearer the centre and slid it back up, sliding his fingers over Bills cock as he did. Bill cried out with an extremely happy sounding ‘oooooh’ as Barry’s finger slid up making his cock throb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.