The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: A Working Saturday for Danny

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Working Saturday for Danny - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning Danny arrived at Johns as usual. Letting himself in, he went through to the kitchen and put the kettle on. It had become custom now for the two of them to have a drink together whilst they chatted about the previous week.

Danny was just pouring the water on as John came in, having heard Danny arrive. They had a hug and a kiss then sat at the table. They didn’t have a lot to say as Lorraine and Danny had been round to use their bedroom during the week so had chatted to John then. Once they had finished their drink, they hugged once more then Danny went out back to work.

They met up again at lunchtime when Danny went in to have his lunch, John just having his usual drink rather than eating. They both felt so at home with each other by now, that they were content just to sit in the room together, conversation wasn’t necessary. John watched Danny eating, feeling so happy to have him there. He had come to look on him as the son he had never had and felt such a warm feeling in his heart whenever he saw him.

After lunch Danny went back to work in the garden until the church clock struck four. Packing up and putting his tools in the shed, he went into the kitchen and washed his hands. This was now his and Johns special time. John heard the water running so he came through from the lounge where he had been reading.

Danny dried his hands then gave him a hug. “Let’s go upstairs,” he said, waiting for John to lead the way. As they went into the bedroom, Danny moved up behind John and put his arms around him, holding him close. John stood still, happy to feel Danny so close.

Danny moved his hands to John’s waist, then undid his belt, then his top button, then undid his zip. Slipping his hands under his top, he slid them up over his chest, massaged his chest and down over his stomach, then slipped them inside the front of his shorts. Moving down each groin, he ran his fingers through John’s hairs, then took hold of his limp cock.

Playing with it gently, he felt it move very slightly. Taking his hands out, he turned John round to face him, his trousers falling to his ankles as he did so. Danny pulled Johns top off over his head, then kissed both his nipples, getting a happy murmur from John. Then he knelt down and helped him step out of his trousers, kissed his cock through his shorts as he stood up and then gave him a hug as he told him to go and lie face down on the bed.

As John moved over onto the bed, Danny quickly slipped his own clothes off so that as he went over and sat on the side of the bed by John, he was stripped to his shorts too. As Danny put his hands on the back of John’s head, he started massaging. As he worked his way down and onto his shoulders, he told him, “I’m not going to tell you what I’m going to do today, it’ll be a surprise for you.” A happy ‘Mmmm’ came from John.

Danny moved on down his back, running his hands all over every inch producing several ‘ooooh’s and ‘aaaah’s from John. Reaching his waist, Danny went over the top of his shorts to massage his cheeks, then on down the back of his legs to his feet. Coming back up his legs, when he reached the legs of his shorts, Danny stayed on his skin and went up each leg, massaging each cheek on the skin to the sound of pleasure coming from John.

Taking his hands out, Danny did both cheeks once more over John’s shorts, then up his back to his head. Coming back down again, when Danny reached the waist of his shorts, he pulled them down as far as he could, uncovering John’s cheeks. Then he gave both cheeks an extra good massage, including down between the cheeks which brought another happy cry from John. Going on down to his feet, Danny then came back up quickly until he was back on the cheeks. Another long massage there, then on up his back and onto his head.

Telling John to turn over onto his back, Danny looked down at a very happy smiling face. He smiled back, then placed his hands on John’s head. As he started massaging his way down his front, he could see that pulling the back of his shorts down had brought the front of them down enough to show the top few millimetres of his pubic hairs. Below, still hidden by his shorts was a small bulge showing that his cock had expanded a little.

As Danny’s hands moved down John’s chest and onto his stomach, the bulge grew slightly. Moving onto the exposed section of his abdomen, the massage brought another happy cry from John as well as another movement from the bulge. Drawing his fingers across the skin immediately above the waistband, going through the tiny, exposed patch of hair brought more cries from John and further movement from the bulge.

Putting his hands on top of the shorts, Danny massaged all over, leaving the bulge to last. As he massaged slowly and gently over that, it moved under his touch as well as growing a little more. Clearly John enjoyed that as his happy noises were longer and louder. Moving on down the front of his legs to his feet, Danny started back up immediately, passing over the top of his shorts, giving him an extra-long massage over the bulge, then on up to his head.

Starting back down again, he massaged around John’s nipples, then leaned forward and kissed them both, followed by a suck of each one. Both the kiss and the suck brought more cries from John. Moving on down over his stomach, he could see the bulge had grown even more. Reaching the waistband, he ran his fingertips across the skin above then went back halfway. Reaching the little patch of hairs, he gave them a special massage, then slid his fingers under the waistband to run his fingers through the whole patch of hairs.

John got even more excited at that point. He had let one arm reach out and rest on Danny’s thigh, now he slid his fingers up so they slid up inside the leg of Danny’s shorts. As Danny massaged John’s hairs, John was massaging the inside of Danny’s thigh.

Sliding his hand off the hairs to the side, Danny massaged inside the shorts down one thigh. Then he came back up, went across through the hairs again and massaged down the other thigh. Instead of coming back up the top of it, Danny slid his hand down the inside and slid his hand up, took hold of Johns balls, played with them, then slid his hand up over John’s cock. By now John was fully hard, so as Danny’s hand slid up it, it throbbed and danced about, accompanied by a cacophony of sound from a very happy John. When his hand came out of his shorts, Danny went down over the shorts, back onto his legs and down to John’s feet. Starting back up, he got to mid-way up his thighs, then as one hand went onto the shorts, the other hand went up the one leg of John’s shorts and turned to take hold of the crotch. The hand going over the shorts massaged the bulge then moved up to the waistband where it took hold of the front and pulled it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.