The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Ron Says Farewell

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ron Says Farewell - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Wednesday morning Ron and Mary were woken by the alarm. After a cuddle and some kissing, Mary got up and went for a shower whilst Ron got up and cooked them a breakfast.

After Breakfast, Ron walked Mary into the village. After a hug and a kiss, Mary went into the shop and Ron returned to the boat. He had a shower then did a bit of clearing up. After that he went into the village to restock with some food as well as getting a bottle of wine for their evening meal. Returning to the boat, he put everything away, then got ready to go to the café.

At half ten precisely, Ron walked into the café. There were four couples eating and Mary had just finished giving one couple their bill. She came over to greet him and showed him to a table. Giving him a menu, she said, “I’ll tell my aunt that you’re here.” Giving him a big smile, she disappeared back into the kitchen. Coming back out a few seconds later, Mary took the money off the couple who were leaving and came over to take his order.

“Aunty will come and meet you shortly,” she told him, “She’s just finishing lunch preparations.” Having taken his order, she took it through to the kitchen. A few minutes later Mary re appeared and went round the other tables checking they were ok, then with another smile over at Ron returned to the kitchen. Five minutes later Mary’s aunt appeared and headed towards him. As she approached, Ron guessed she was mid-sixties. He stood up and offered his hand, saying, “Hello, I’m Ron, pleased to meet you.” She took his hand and shook it, “Hello Ron,” she replied, “I’m Evelyn, so you’re the one whose stolen Mary’s heart.”

Mary appeared then with Ron’s brunch and set it on the table. “Do you mind if I sit and talk to you whilst you eat?” Evelyn asked. “Please do,” Ron said. “Sit down then and tuck in,” she told him, “Don’t let me stop you eating.” As Ron sat down, Evelyn sat opposite him. Mary asked, “Do you want a drink aunt?” “I’ll have a tea please,” she told her, “How about you Ron.” “I’ll leave it until I’ve finished, thanks,” he answered. Mary went off to get the tea.

“I’ll tell you what Mary’s told me about you so far,” Evelyn said, “Then you can fill me in on anything else you think I should know. According to Mary, you are kind and considerate, you are an orphan like her, an uncle left you a boat and you’ve lived on it ever since. You don’t have a job, but you do some casual work as you move around.” Ron smiled at her, “It’s not for me to comment on the first bit, but all the rest is true. I know you have a busy lunch time coming up, so can I suggest you just ask me anything else you want to know.”

“You might regret saying that young man,” she said with a smile. “OK, Mary says she’s going to travel to Birmingham to meet you in a week or so, then sail back here over two weeks.” Ron nodded, having a mouth full of bacon and egg at the time. “So how do I know you’re not going to kidnap her, attack her or dump her somewhere?” Ron looked surprised. “I don’t know how I can answer that,” he said. “But perhaps if you had a picture of me, my boat and my driving licence you might feel more at ease. Also, I can give you the number of my late uncle’s solicitor who is also a family friend. I’m sure he would give me a reference.” Evelyn nodded, “Thank you, the pictures will do nicely. Now how many bedrooms are on your boat.” Ron told her, “It is a four-berth boat, it can be two doubles, four singles or one double and two singles as required. It has a galley, a toilet, a shower, a dining room cum bedroom, a lounge cum bedroom and an open-air sitting area at the front.”

“So how many bedrooms will you be using on your trip she asked looking at him in the eye?” Ron didn’t hesitate, “One,” he said, then before she could speak, he added, “But let me assure you that nothing will happen in that room without Marys absolute consent and should anything happen, suitable precautions will be taken.” Ron swallowed not sure how she would take all that. Evelyn smiled at him, “Thank you Ron, I think she will be safe with you. I hope you both enjoy your trip.” She stood up to go, as Ron went to stand, she told him to carry on with his brunch. “That will be on the house,” she told him and disappeared back into the kitchen.

Five minutes later Mary reappeared. Coming over to the table, she told him, “Aunt likes you. She wants you to come and have dinner with us in the shop here when you return tonight.” Ron was pleased to hear that, “Ok.” he said, “That would be nice, please tell her thank you and I’d be delighted.” He had finished eating so he ordered a coffee. The café had emptied by now, this was the lull between morning and lunch time. Mary brought his coffee back and sat with him whilst he drank it.

Ron told her there was only one lock between the winding hole and here so he should be back comfortably by five. He finished his coffee; they had a quick hug and kiss then Mary came to the door with him. She waved him off, Ron turning to wave back just before he turned the corner. Mary felt so sad that he was leaving, even though she knew he was coming back that night.

Ron reached the boat, went to the toilet, then cast off and sailed away. He was lucky at the lock; the gates were open for him, so he was soon through. When he reached the winding hole, another boat passed him going back the way he had just come. It was twenty past two, so once he had turned around, he pulled in and made himself a coffee. Taking it up to the tiller, he cast off and drank it whilst he sailed along.

When he reached the lock on the way back, because the other boat he had seen had gone through ahead of him. the far gates were open. He had to close them and empty the lock before he could sail in which took him longer. Still, he was soon underway again, and sailed along happily. Arriving back at the village, he tied up and checked the time, it was ten minutes to five.

He texted Mary to let her know he had arrived and asked what time they wanted him to come. Getting a text back to say they would eat about half five, but to come along whenever he was ready, he locked the boat and walked into the village. Picking up a bottle of wine from the shop, he went and knocked on the now closed café door.

Mary opened it and threw her arms around him. Kissing him she told him it had felt terrible to know he was sailing away, and she was so pleased to see him. They went inside and Mary took him through to the kitchen where her aunt was preparing their dinner. She welcomed Ron like an old friend and thanked him for the wine.

They had only just finished clearing up, so Ron helped Mary set the table for the three of them. Evelyn had made them a prawn cocktail for a starter, chicken breast in a white sauce with chips and a couple of veg for mains and profiter rolls for dessert. They had a choice of Ron’s white wine, or the bottle of red Evelyn had sent Mary out to get.

They all got along well and enjoyed their meal, Evelyn asked Ron about the casual jobs he had done since living on the boat. She seemed particularly interested in the couple of jobs he had had helping in hotel kitchens. In answer to her question, he told her he had enjoyed the work and had been invited to stay on permanently at one of the hotels. “Since I’ve lived on the boat,” he told her, “I’ve enjoyed trying different meals, although there are still a lot of things that I wouldn’t have a clue how to cook.”

Ron helped Mary clear away the dishes after their main course, then when Mary went to get the deserts Evelyn asked him, “Have you ever thought of training as a chef?” “No,” Ron said, looking thoughtful, “But it would be something I’d be happy to do if I ever settled in one spot.” “Has travelling got into your blood now?” Evelyn asked jokingly. “I don’t think so,” Ron replied, “I do enjoy the life, but it just seemed the sensible option at the time. I’ve had no reason to think about living ashore until now, but I’d have no problem doing so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.