The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Working Monday at Johns

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Working Monday at Johns - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Monday morning at ten found Danny at Johns having changed the day because of John’s holiday. As usual they started off by sitting in the kitchen having a drink. “Have you recovered from yesterday?” Danny asked him. “I don’t think I’ll ever recover from such a wonderful experience,” John said with a big smile. “I still can’t believe it happened, how on earth did you get Lorraine to agree?”

Danny shook his head, “Nothing to do with me,” he said, “It was entirely Lorraine’s idea.” “You’ve got one hell of a girl there,” John told him. Danny smiled, “I know,” he said, “I know.” “Does she know about us?” John asked. “I’ve never said anything, and she’s never asked,” Danny replied, “But I’m as sure that she realises it, as I am that she doesn’t mind.”

“I’ve thought from the moment I first saw the two of you together that you would be happy together,” John said, “Now I also think you’ll never have a dull moment.”

Danny smiled, “I don’t think I can argue with that,” he replied. He finished his drink and got up, “Time I got some work done,” he said, “see you at lunch time, or at four,” he added with a smile. “I should be here for both, John told him, but I’ll definitely be here for four!”

Danny went out into the garden and got stuck into his work. As lunch time approached, John gave him a call to say the kettle was on. As Danny ate his lunch, John sat at the table with him with a drink. As they were talking, Danny said that as they were now using the bedroom, he didn’t think it right that John paid him the extra money for their sessions, it should be considered an exchange.

John was adamant that he would not accept that idea. “I’m really pleased that I can do something for the two of you,” he said, “There’s no way I will accept payment for doing that in any shape of form. As for our arrangement, it’s worth every penny and I insist our agreement stands for as long as you want it to.” Danny got up and went round the table. He gave John a hug and a kiss. “Well from now on, I’m going to put that money in more premium bonds towards getting married.” He told him.

That’s a nice idea, John said, if you want to, go online and see if you can set up a standing order to buy a hundred bonds every four weeks but using my bank account for payment.

Danny thought that sounded a great idea, so John gave him all the necessary details. Danny said he’d check it out that night. Finishing his lunch, Danny returned to work, first giving John a hug and a kiss.

He hadn’t been back at work long when his phone pinged to tell him he had a text. Opening it up he saw it was from Keith, the ex con he had interviewed a while ago. It read, ‘Hi Danny, I’ve been at work for over a month now so I wondered if I could come and see you to say thank you for what you did. I’m working during the week but I’m off this Saturday. There are no problems so don’t worry if it’s not convenient.’

Danny went back over to the house and told John, who as he expected immediately said, “No problem, I’ll go and do my shopping Saturday at ten then you text me when you’re done. I hope he’s not having any problems.” “That’s not my impression,” Danny replied, “I did suggest he came back in a month to let me know how he was getting on.” He gave John a hug, “Thanks I’ll let him know Saturday morning is ok.”

Going back to the garden he texted Keith to say he’d love to see him, come round for ten thirty on Saturday. A smiley face and ‘Thank you’ was the immediate response. Danny continued working until the Church clock struck four, then packed up as usual. Going into the kitchen, he washed his hands, then as he was drying them, John came in.

They hugged and kissed, then Danny asked him if he had any preference for today. “I’d love to do a double suck, John told him. “Lead the way, Danny said and followed John upstairs into his bedroom. They hugged and kissed, then Danny took Johns top off. He stroked his nipples with his fingertips as John took Danny’s top off, then they had a skin-to-skin hug.

Breaking apart, Danny undid John’s trousers, letting them fall to the floor. John undid Danny’s the same, then they both stepped out of them. Another hug showed them both that the other was starting to get hard. Danny put his hands on Johns shoulders, then slid them slowly down his back and inside his shorts to hold his cheeks. He held them there whilst John did the same to him. They stood together and kissed.

Danny took his hands out, followed by John, then Danny slipped John’s shorts down, having to reach in and hold his almost hard cock to do so. Kneeling as he dropped them to the floor, he let John step out of them, then leaned forward and kissed his tip. His cock shot up to fully hard instantly and waved about.

Danny stood up and John took his shorts down. Danny had been fully hard for a while and John had a bit of a struggle getting them past it. He too knelt down and helped Danny step out of them. Then he took hold of Danny’s cock, kissed the underneath and took his balls in his mouth. That got a happy ‘oooooh’ from Danny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.