The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Peter Returns to the Shop

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Peter Returns to the Shop - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The afternoon had been busy as usual in the shop, but there had been a couple of short lulls which gave Lewis a chance to tell Mike about him and Ron on the canal. He didn’t mention Tony or Norman, he just told him that he and Tayo had been night fishing with his dad again last night. Mike as usual just assumed that as Lewis’s dad was with them there would be no shenanigans.

They had invited Peter to join them after work as he hadn’t been for a while. He arrived a few minutes before closing time, so they waved him through to the back room. Mike and Lewis served the last two customers, then closed the shop, put the closed sign up, switched off the lights and joined Peter in the back room.

As they came in, Peter got up with a smile on his face, went over to them, hugged them both then kissed each of them. They all sat on the settee, Mike in the middle with an arm around Lewis and Peter. “Doesn’t time fly,” Mike said to Peter, “It seems ages since we saw you, were you ok after last time?”

“Oh yes,” Peter told him with a smile and in a voice that left no doubt he meant it. “I’m still dreaming about it.” Mike grinned, “As long as they’re good dreams and not nightmares,” he said. “Very, very happy dreams,” Peter assured him. “That’s good, then if you want to you can do it again in the future,” Mike told him. “I’m ready anytime,” Peter said eagerly. “Not today,” Mike told him, “I want at least three months between those sessions, so I don’t stretch you too much.”

Peter looked disappointed but appreciated Mikes concern and at least his dreams would now have a future to look forward to. He leaned over and gave Mike a kiss. Mike suggested they strip off first before deciding what to do. “How about,” he said looking at Lewis, “We let Peter strip both of us first seeing as how he hasn’t been for a while, then you and I will strip him?”

Lewis smiled and nodded agreement, Mike looked at Peter who beamed at him and said, “Yes please.” Mike and Lewis stood side by side facing Peter. Mike told him, “Take my trousers off first, then take Lewis’s off.” Peter was completely at ease with Mike now, so he reached out straight away and undid his belt. Undoing his top button, he slid his zip down, then eased his trousers down to his ankles. Mike stepped out of them, and Peter folded them up and put them on the table.

Turning to Lewis, he did the same, sliding his trousers down then folding them up and making a second pile on the table, once he had stepped out of them. “Now,” Mike told him, take our tops off in the same order, bur before you do, you have to reach up inside front and back and explore. Peter smiled; he liked the sound of that. Going up to Mike, he slid his hands up inside his top and ran his fingers over his chest, played with his nipples and reached round to run his finger’s up and down Mike’s back. Peter loved the feel of Mikes bare skin and Mike clearly enjoyed it letting out a few happy ‘mmms’ as it progressed.

Taking his hands out at last, he lifted Mikes top off over his head and added it to the pile.

Leaning forward he kissed then sucked both of Mike’s nipples. That brought another ‘mmmm’ from Mike. Turning to Lewis, he grinned at him as he put his hands up his back under his top, running his hands over his back, he pulled him close and kissed him on his lips. Lewis responded and they kissed until Mike cleared his throat.

Breaking apart, Peter ran his hands around to Lewis’s front, tweaked his nipples, then took his shirt off over his head. Giving Lewis’s nipples a quick suck, he stepped back and looked at Mike for further instructions. Mike smiled at him saying, “Same instructions for the shorts.”

Peter went and stood in front of Mike then put his hands down the back of his shorts. He cupped his hands over his cheeks and massaged them. Then sliding them around the front, he took hold of Mikes cock, now half erect. Stroking it with one hand, he felt his balls with the other, getting more happy noises from Mike.

Keeping hold of Mike’s cock, he used his other hand to work his shorts down, then once down past his balls, he let go of Mikes cock, leaving it to flex about as he knelt down and took his shorts off over his feet. As Peter stood up, he kissed Mike’s tip on the way up, getting more noises from Mike and a dance from his cock.

Moving over to Lewis, he slid his hands down the back of his shorts, feeling as he did so Lewis’s erection sticking into him through two sets of shorts. His own by now was also fully hard so no doubt Lewis could feel him too. Bringing his hands around to the front, he took hold of Lewis’s cock and pressed it back against his abdomen whilst sliding his shorts down.

Kneeling down he took Lewis’s cock in his mouth whilst he dropped his shorts to his feet so Lewis could step out of them.

Taking his mouth off, he stood up, gave Lewis’s cock a stroke, then stood back. Mike and Lewis came and stood side by side in front of him. Whilst Mike undid Peters belt, Lewis undid his zip, then as soon as his belt was apart, Lewis undid his top button and dropped his trousers to the floor for Peter to step out of. Peters cock was pushing the front of his shorts out in a big bulge so Mike then Lewis gave it a quick stroke in passing.

Next Mike took hold of the bottom of Peters T shirt, holding it still whilst Lewis slid his hands up inside and stroked his chest. As Mike lifted his shirt off Lewis stroked his nipples, then as Peters hands were still in the air and Mike was pulling his shirt right off, Lewis sucked one nipple then the other.

Mike then stood behind Peter whilst Lewis stood in front. Lewis put his hands down inside the back of Peters shorts and held his cheeks. Mike put his hands around Peters front and slid them down his shorts to take hold of his cock and balls. They all stood still for a moment, Lewis and Peter feeling their cocks pressing into each other whilst Mikes cock was pressing against Peters bum with only his shorts separating them.

Lewis took his hands off Peters cheeks and slid his shorts down. Kneeling down to take them off his feet, Lewis paused to take Peters balls in his mouth and have a quick play with his tongue, much to Peters pleasure. Standing up once more, Lewis put his arms around Peters shoulders whilst Mike took hold of his own cock and slid it between the top of Peters thighs. Mike being so big, some of his cock stuck out in front of Peter. As Peter looked down, it seemed as if he had two cocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.