The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Lewis Sees Himself Naked on the Big Screen

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lewis Sees Himself Naked on the Big Screen - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As usual, at the beginning of the week, Lewis felt it seemed an eternity before Saturday came around. He thought about what Mike had asked him, usually whilst he was starting to play with himself each night in bed. He had no worries about Mike keeping his photos, he felt complete trust in Mike. He wondered how many of the ones he had taken he would want to keep, adding them up and multiplying them by a fiver. It also crossed his mind that it would be nice to have a picture of Mike too, especially of that great thick hook!

He could still feel in his mind, Mike’s finger in his bum and the amazing sensation he got when the tip of Mikes cock had pressed against his opening. One of his firing dreams had been of Mike putting all of his cock up his bum and firing into him. Two of his dreams had been of Mike sucking him and the feeling he got firing into his mouth. He still had dreams of the story Mike had told him about what might have happened the night Pete had stayed over.

There were a few dreams about a couple of the girls at school too. In all, his night-time dreams were now more frequent than they used to be. They were certainly more exciting, and his firing gave him much greater pleasure.

Saturday came at last. They had a busy morning as usual on a Saturday, then had their lunch from the chippy sitting on the settee in the back room.

After they had finished eating, Mike said, ‘First of all we’ll take a look at the photos I took last week. We’ll go through into the shop and put them up on the big screen. I’ll talk you through each one so you can see yourself how others would see you. Assuming they were looking at you naked of course,’ he added with a big grin. ‘Then we’ll come back in here and see how you feel about them.’
Lewis was looking forward to seeing them, particularly on a big screen. They got up and went through to the shop. Mike set up his laptop and linked it to the giant wall mounted screen.
The first picture was Lewis in his shorts, Lewis thought he looked much bigger than he imagined himself, but there was no denying he was skinny and none of his muscles were what anyone would call big. As instructed by Mike he had said what he was thinking out loud. ‘You’re right in a way,’ Mike told him, but that’s because you’re comparing what you see with people you know. Remember everyone is different. More to the point, everyone grows at a different rate. You have still got up to five years before you are fully grown, so everything you are looking at today, could be much bigger next year. Yes, even that,’ he said realising Lewis was thinking of his cock.

The next pic
ture was standing with his side turned towards the camera slightly. Lewis didn’t comment so Mike moved on. The next one was Lewis’s first naked one. He stood facing the camera, his cock hung loose between his legs, Mike told him, ‘Stop comparing yourself with others and look at your size in proportion to the rest of your body then remember you’re still growing.’ The next one was turned slightly to the side, still hanging loose, followed by a close up of his limp cock. ‘You’re right’, Lewis told him, ‘It does look bigger than I thought.’ Then the next one was standing facing the camera, his rock-hard cock stuck out in front. ‘Your right,’ Lewis said again, excitedly, ‘That looks a lot bigger than I thought.’

Mike grinned and put the next one up, turned slightly to the side. This really showed off his cock. Lewis said nothing but had a big grin on his face. The next one was lying on the settee, one hand behind his head and one knee drawn up. ‘You look like a professional model there’ Mike told him, ‘Any girl would fall for you seeing that!’ Next came the one where he had one foot up on the chair, really showing off his cock, ‘Wow’, was Lewis’s comment, ‘I look enormous in that one.’ The next one was sitting on the front edge of the settee, lying back and legs apart, followed by an aerial view taken by Mike standing on a chair.

Next came a view Lewis was familiar with, taken by Mike sitting behind him taking the picture over his shoulder. ‘Even though I see this view of myself regularly, it looks much bigger on the screen,’ Lewis said.

The next one was taken from his feet, laying on the settee with his knees drawn up and apart. Then a final one from the same spot, but just a close up filling the screen with cock and balls. ‘That one shows you off really well,’ Mike said, ‘you’ve got to be proud of that.’ He gave Lewis a big grin, saying, ‘I’m sure I wasn’t that size at your age.’ Lewis was surprised to hear him say that. He already felt really good with himself after seeing the pictures, the thought that he might be as big as Mike in a few years’ time felt fantastic. ‘Right,’ Mike said, ‘I’ll run through them one more time for you, then we’ll go back into the other room.’ As he spoke, he put the first one up again and set them as a slide show, so they changed themselves. Counting them as they changed, he realised he had taken thirteen pictures.

Lewis watched them again with rapt attention. When they had finished, Mike closed his laptop down, then they went through to the back room. Sitting side by side on the settee, Mike asked, ‘Well, now you have seen them, do you feel better about yourself than you did?’ Lewis nodded vigorously as he replied, ‘Yes, I look so different to how I thought I would.’ Mike smiled saying, ‘Ok, now that was the main purpose of taking those pictures. You were paid a fiver for doing them, so no matter what you decided about them today, you still keep that fiver.

Now, I asked you to think about how you would feel if I kept some of them secure on my laptop. If you say no, it’s no problem, I’ll delete them today. If you say yes, then you will get a fiver for each one that I want to keep. If I keep them, I promise you that no one else will ever see them. I will view them privately in the future to bring back the lovely memories we are making now. So which way are you thinking?’

Lewis smiled at him, saying, ‘I’m chuffed that you want to, the answer’s yes.’

Mike put his arm round him, gave him a hug and kissed the top of his head. ‘Thank you,’ he said, ‘Not just for the photos, which I’ll treasure forever, but for trusting me with them. I’m going to ask you once more before we go home and if you still feel the same, I’ll give you the fivers as promised.’ Lewis was delighted at the thought of the extra cash, even though Mike hadn’t yet said how many he wanted to keep, he felt confident that it would be at least five which would give him an extra twenty-five pounds.

‘If you had to pick your favourite picture out of all of them, which one would you choose,’ Mike asked. Lewis thought for a few moments, he was undecided between the one with his foot up on the chair and the last one, the close up of his cock taken from his feet. Seeing him trying to decide, Mike asked him which ones he was considering. Lewis told him which two, then said, ‘The one with my hand on the chair.’

‘Good choice,’ Mike told him, ‘It’s my favourite too, although it’s difficult to choose one. Why did you settle for that one?’ ‘It shows off my cock well,’ Lewis told him, but it’s also a good pose, it makes me look good.’ Mike tousled his hair, saying, ‘All this modelling has taken most of our lunch break, so there’s only time for a short play now, how about you relax me now, then I’ll do you after we close.’ ‘That would be nice,’ Lewis replied, ‘Both of them,’ he added with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.