How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut - Cover

How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When my mother got remarried, I wasn't ready to get a new stepbrother. It was bad enough that he was a skinny geek. At least he was, until he suddenly wakes up one day as a beefy hunk. Before I know it, I'm finding myself unable to resist him, letting him do whatever he wants with me, and soon he sets his sights on my cute Asian friend...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Body Modification  

“Oh, you’re really hot for me, aren’t you, sis?” Brandon asked as he slipped his hand under my skirt. I tried to fight his control again, but my legs just wouldn’t stay together. I felt them part and I shuddered as he ran his fingers over my dripping mound and slid them between my already wet folds. I couldn’t control myself thanks to his control, and I really was hot. I didn’t want to admit that I was getting this hot because of my step brother but that didn’t stop me from squirming invitingly against his probing hand.

“I knew it, sis, why don’t you bend over the table and I can cure your little itch?” Brandon snickered as he pulled his hand away.

“No, Brandon, please, Mom could come in!” I pleaded, although I was already hiking my skirt up and bending over onto the kitchen table. By now I knew there wasn’t any sense in arguing about him fucking me, he’d already slept with me at least twice a day since he took my virginity last week, but I didn’t want mom coming in on us. Worst of all was my growing anticipation of having his cock inside me again as I presented my dripping slit for him. I couldn’t deny just how good it felt having him inside me, and nothing I tried to help me to forget that fact.

“Don’t you worry, sis, just spread your legs for me.” He ordered. I did of course. I didn’t choose to. I felt the same compulsion that I always did to obey him. It didn’t take much shuffling of my feet before I was bent over and spread my pussy at just the right height for him. I felt like such a slut right then, with my pussy open and aching with need for my stepbrother’s cock. Now all that remained was for him to fill me up and give me another wonderful fucking.

I shivered with anticipation as I heard him unzip his pants, and it wasn’t but a moment before I felt the familiar bulb of his shaft pressing into my folds. I moaned loudly as he pushed into me, all of his fucking had loosened me up just enough so he could enter me completely with one firm thrust once I was warmed up. I won’t lie and say it didn’t feel incredible, but I was blushing fiercely at doing this in the kitchen.

“Oh, you are just a perfect little sister. Don’t tell me you don’t like it.” Brandon grunted as he pumped his girth into me. I just shuddered as I took in the now familiar feeling of having my pussy wrapped tightly around him.

I bit my lip, I didn’t like admitting how much pleasure I was receiving from him right then. That didn’t stop me from bucking my hips back against him and squeezing him with my pussy as he thrust into me. I was still compelled to perform for him, and all I could do was give satisfied grunts as my breasts swung freely in my blouse with every one of his filling thrusts.

“Why don’t you take your blouse off now, Terri?” Brandon asked, and I felt the push of his will on mine.

“No! Please!” I begged him as I stood up and started undoing the buttons on my blouse. It didn’t take long for me to throw off the garment, and I stood there topless. Brandon didn’t allow me the privilege of underwear any more so now all I was left wearing was the skirt that was bunched up around my waist. I was red all the way down to my hard little nipples, and I was just waiting for Mom to come in a catch us. Aside from the punishment, I almost hoped for it, then maybe Brandon could be kept away from me.

“Don’t worry, it’s not that cold, sis.” Brandon laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts. I couldn’t fight him. All I could do was moan as he caressed my two little tits. Like everything else he did to me, he made me enjoy it completely and right now I was feeling the pleasure of his cock inside me and his hands squeezing me.

“Oh, hi kids.” Mom smiled as she walked in. She looked us over and just shook her head a little with her normal warm smile just like she did whenever we did something cute but different.

“Hi, Mom,” Brandon replied, his hands and cock not stopping for a moment. I just stood there and shuddered in abject embarrassment as he continued to play with me right in front of our mother.

“Mom, please?” I moaned, hoping for something from her, something to help me. Even as I cried for help I was grinding my hips back against Brandon and his wonderful shaft.

“Honey, I think you should be paying more attention to Brandon right now, it is his cock inside you right now.” Mom chided me. I couldn’t believe she what she was saying. How mom could say something like just stunned me for a moment...

“But, Mom!” I objected as I gave Brandon’s cock a hard squeeze with my pussy and rocked my hips against him.

“No, buts, young lady, you’re his slut, so act like it.” Mom barked. This was just unreal, then I realized what had happened.

“You changed her too!” I cried at Brandon as I squirmed seductively on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.