How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut - Cover

How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When my mother got remarried, I wasn't ready to get a new stepbrother. It was bad enough that he was a skinny geek. At least he was, until he suddenly wakes up one day as a beefy hunk. Before I know it, I'm finding myself unable to resist him, letting him do whatever he wants with me, and soon he sets his sights on my cute Asian friend...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Body Modification  

The next night I cornered him in his bedroom and shut the door so mom and dad wouldn’t hear if they did happen to still be up. I didn’t know what had possessed me before but I had to set things straight before they got out of hand.

“Brandon we need to talk.” I stated as I closed his door. He just turned around and looked at me like he had no idea what could be wrong.

“What about, sis?” He asked innocently even as I could feel his eyes checking me out again. I hadn’t dressed to impress today, but it wasn’t easy to hide my assets either. Still, that wasn’t my biggest concern right now.

“About last night. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea or anything.” I started, doing my best to keep myself talking for fear that I wouldn’t be able to keep going if he stopped me.

“I know, you don’t act like that normally, that’s okay, I’m cool with it.” Brandon replied and I felt a sudden wave of tingles hit me again.

“Uh, I think I’d better go, okay?” I asked, turning to leave. I was afraid just what I was going to do next and didn’t want to stick around to find out.

“I thought you wanted to talk. I won’t bite.” Brandon replied. The sudden urge to stay overwhelmed me and I stopped in my tracks.

“What’s wrong with me?” I asked openly. It wasn’t to Brandon specifically, just my own expression of my exasperation. I turned back around and felt myself looking at Brandon again but this time with a little too much attention on his buffed new bod.

“Why don’t you get more comfortable?” Brandon asked. I felt the tingle shift again and somehow knew just what I needed to do to get comfy. I reached down to the waist of my T-shirt, pulled it up over my head in one smooth motion, and tossed it onto the floor. Then, with just as little fan fare I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor, making sure to pull off my socks and shoes while I was at it. While I fiddled with my laces I wondered just what was coming over me. I couldn’t help myself, somehow the idea was stuck in my head that being naked was the most comfortable I could be. The tingling kept me from questioning the notion too deeply as I kicked off my shoes and stood up again.

“You don’t mind me getting naked do you, Brandon?” I asked as I reached back and unhooked my bra. I held the cups over my little breasts as I awaited his answer. It wasn’t like he hadn’t seen them before, but I felt like I should ask anyway.

“No, sis, I think it’s great. In fact, I’ll join you.” Brandon replied and started to pull off his own clothes. That was enough for me and I let my bra drop and scooted out of my panties as demurely as I could. Then I just stood there and watched as my hunk of a stepbrother undressed right in front of me. I could feel myself getting hot between my legs as I took in his muscular chest. When he dropped his shorts I just whimpered as I looked at his member, waving erect from between his legs. I’d caught a few peaks of men before, but this was different, I knew this erection was just for me, and I blushed a little in appreciation.

“What am I doing? We shouldn’t be doing this, Brandon!” I whimpered as the tingling holding my objections away started to fade. Just as I started to turn away I felt it flare up again and I stopped. It was dancing inside my head now, and I think I just stared blankly at his wall for a few minutes as the effects drifted through me.

“Sorry, sis, but it was too much concentration keeping you on a short leash.” Brandon said as I drifted back down from the tingles.

“What are you talking about?” I demanded, turning around and placing my hands on my hips. It hit me a moment later just how comical I must look like that, but I did my best to keep composed.

“Lay down on my bed and start playing with yourself, sis.” Brandon replied. It wasn’t really an order, it was more like he was explaining, though I couldn’t see how. That was until I felt the need to do just what he said. I flopped onto the bed with an enthusiastic whoosh and my hands were busy as soon as my cheeks hit his bedspread.

“Hey, why am I doing this?” I squealed as my fingers began working their familiar magic on me. I didn’t masturbate too much, but I knew how to enjoy it when I did. The tingling in my head was gone now, and I could think clearly. I still couldn’t stop myself from doing just as Brandon had suggested though.

“What did you do to me, Brandon?” I huffed as my fingers stoked my inner fires. I could already feel my cunny beginning to drip and my nipples were both nice and hard. I was seriously aroused, and all this from just a few words from Brandon. I didn’t know how it was possible, but he had me under his control. The strangest thing was that although it disturbed me, I couldn’t summon up any real strong emotion about it. Instead, all I could do was get myself even more hot and bothered.

“I don’t really know, but ever since a couple weeks ago I felt like I could influence people more than normal. I hope you don’t mind but I’ve been playing with you to see how far I could push it.” Brandon explained, his eyes not leaving my naked flesh for an instant. If I wasn’t in the midst of my own self-love, I would have been furious at that, but the most I could manage now was an angry grunt.

“Man you look really hot like that, are you nice and wet now, sis?” Brandon asked as he lay down beside me on the bed. I didn’t want to answer him, but somehow his question was just compelling. I had to answer.

“Yeah.” I whimpered. I was quickly getting the notion of what was coming next. “Please, Brandon, don’t. I’m still a virgin.”

“That’s okay, sis, I am too.” Brandon replied in a soothing voice as he reached over and cupped my free breast. I couldn’t help but moan as he squeezed me with his fingers. I was flustered now. I was out of control, naked, horny and totally under the control of my equally naked stepbrother who was about to fuck me. I’d been curious about sex for the longest time, but I never dreamed my first time would be like this. Still, I couldn’t deny I’d wanted to try it out, but I’d just never met the right guy before and now I wasn’t left with a choice.

I continued to play with myself shamelessly as he ran his hands over me, exploring everything I had. What really surprised me was just how good it all felt, especially Brandon’s roaming hands. His fingers just lit sparks all across me as they danced. I was busy on my own hot spots as well, stoking the fires that were raging through me now. This went on until I felt myself really leaking from between my legs.

“I’m ready, Brandon. Nice and wet.” I whimpered and spread my legs as wide as I could. The words just forced themselves from my mouth, like they were programmed into me. I suppose they were, part of whatever Brandon had done to me. My thoughts were focusing on what was about to happen though. I was about to feel a man inside me for the first time, and that was important regardless of how it happened.

Brandon didn’t waste any time. He rolled over and on top of me, hovering just above me. I looked down between us and spotted his hardness waving from his crotch. With one hand still working my clit, I wrapped my other one around his shaft and quivered. He felt so big, I could hardly believe he could fit inside me, though I felt the need to try just burning into me.

“Please, Brandon,” I whimpered, the last of my strength going into the plea. I wasn’t even sure what I was asking for. I wanted him to stop, but I needed to feel that shaft filling the sudden emptiness between my legs.

“Shh, sis, you’ll love it.” Brandon whispered and lowered himself enough so the head of his member was pressing between my legs. I pulled on it, and shifted myself until I felt his knob parting my slit. I couldn’t believe I actually had a guys cock between my legs and felt a new rush of lust coursed through me. I still wondered how he was going to fit, then I realized what all my juices were for and started rubbing the head of his shaft between my dripping lips.

“What are you doing, sis?” Brandon asked, seeming to be genuinely surprised by my handling of his cock. I was too a little, but everything had just overwhelmed me. I couldn’t get away, so I was going to be sure to enjoy this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.