How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut - Cover

How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my mother got remarried, I wasn't ready to get a new stepbrother. It was bad enough that he was a skinny geek. At least he was, until he suddenly wakes up one day as a beefy hunk. Before I know it, I'm finding myself unable to resist him, letting him do whatever he wants with me, and soon he sets his sights on my cute Asian friend...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Body Modification  

After the initial shock of Brandon’s change, I hardly gave it a second thought. I did however take notice that he wasn’t nearly as shy around girls, including me. After a couple of good leers from him after running from the bathroom in just a long towel, I decided I needed to cover up a bit more. So I started going around in a nice full robe, just to keep him a bit more at bay. That didn’t stop him from looking though, and in truth, I just got kind of used to it. I’d been getting the same kind of looks from other boys all the time, and there wasn’t any reason for Brandon to be different.

It was a couple of weeks after we all met the buffed up Brandon that the next strange thing happened. I had gone to the bathroom to do my normal nightly wash-up and had forgotten my robe. I thought about going and getting it, but decided it wasn’t that important, I could use a towel just for one night. All through my shower I felt really tingly, it wasn’t like I was getting aroused or anything, it was just this strange tingling sensation in my head. I wondered if I was having a reaction to my shampoo, and quickly washed it out.

I stepped out of the shower and took a moment to look in the mirror. I knew I wasn’t bad looking but it was still a little strange looking in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back. I posed a little, and wondered for a moment just how I’d look if my chest filled out a bit more. I was still growing, so there was the chance I would get to find out.

I reached for my robe, felt the tingling again, and remembered I’d forgotten my robe in my room. I shrugged at my own flightiness, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it over my chest snugly. I grabbed the doorknob and hoped that Brandon wasn’t around as I stepped out. Of course, there he was, just smiling with this sly smile wrapped around his face, like he was expecting something.

Just as I looked into his eyes, I felt that tingle in my head again. I stared at him blankly, and felt a tug on my towel and felt it fall from my sides. I looked down in shock and saw it hanging from my right hand, like I’d pulled it off. My eyes shot back to Brandon and I just watched as his eyes rolled over me. All the while, that tingling sensation filled my head, and I just stood there, unable to do anything. Other than blush that is, I could just feel the embarrassment seeping from me as my step brother gawked at me.

Brandon just stared at me for the longest time as I stood there, his stupid grin plaster across his lips every moment. He didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t. Then he just looked up at me and nodded. I felt the tingling change and I felt like I could move again, I felt the urge to throw that towel back around me and run to my room, but I didn’t. I turned away from him slowly, and started whipping the towel around as I strutted back to my room and gently closed the door.

Just as the door clicked shut, the tingling stopped and I just collapsed on the floor. It was like I’d been a puppet and my strings had been cut. I sat on the floor shuddering for a few minutes before I pulled myself together again and finished getting ready for bed. I was scared, something very strange had just happened. I’d not just flashed my stepbrother, but given him a whole show. I wondered what had come over me. He was a lot cuter now, and I’d let my fantasies run a bit wide lately, but I’d never acted so impulsively. My mom kept saying hormones did strange things to girls my age, but this was just too weird for me to chalk it up to that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.