Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

“I’m a motherfucking porn star, bitches!’ Kayla’s voice rang out, followed by a loud door slam.

The girls looked up from their phones at me and then towards the doorway.

“Yeah? How did it go?” Cassie called out.

“I’m a fucking porn star! I’m a fucking porn star!” Kayla sang, skipping into the living room.

“Come on you brat, details!” Cassie pressed as Kayla dropped onto the couch next to her.

“It was fucking awesome. I got fucked. I got paid. I got more shoots next week. It was fucking awesome. I’m a goddawnmotherfucking PORN STAR!” Kayla screamed.

“So, fun?”

“Hell yeah. The girls are hot. The guys are hot. The sex is fucking hot. The money is hot. It’s all so fucking hot! Hot, hot hot!”

“What did they have you do?”

“You wanna see?” Kayla asked mischievously.

“Hell yeah!”

Kayla reached into her pocket and pulled out a thumb drive.

“I got the goods!” She giggled.

“Movie time!” Cassie laughed.

The four of us made our way to the rarely used media room.

I took the thumb drive and plugged it into the control center.

The huge TV came to life and on the screen was a camera following a very short, extremely thin girl with shoulder length black and red hair, dressed mostly in black.

“That’s Lola. She’s fucking sexy as hell. She’s the bad girl.” Kayla narrated.

“Bad girl huh? How so?” I asked.

“She’s into all sorts of kinky shit.”

“Like what?”

“You’ll see. Now watch!” Kayla demanded.

The camera followed Lola into an adult store and then back into the private rooms.

“They call it a glory hole. I don’t know why, but whatever. It was fun.” Kayla said.

We watched as Lola stripped off her clothes, revealing her small, pierced tits.

Left only in her combat boots, Lola blew cock after cock that appeared through the hole in the wall.

At one point, Lola put her ass against the wall and the camera moved below her, showing that it was penetrating her pussy.

The video ended with Lola taking a huge load on the face and smiling for the camera.

“That’s their initiation. Everyone has to do it.” Kayla said.

“Did you do it?” Cassie asked.

“Yup, check it out.” Kayla nodded.

The screen faded and then came back on, showing Kayla skipping into the video store with the camera following behind her.

Kayla stripped off her shirt and bra and proceeded to suck the array of cocks that appeared through the hole, though she ended up taking several loads of cum on her face and tits.

“They wanted to cum on me. I don’t know why, but I got fucking paid so who the fuck cares.” Kayla said with a shrug.

“Did you get fucked?” Cassie asked.

“Not this time. We tried, I just couldn’t get it to work right for me. I’m sorta clumsy.” Kayla said, her voice slightly sad.

Kayla’s scene ended and the screen lit up.

This time two very young looking redheads came onto the screen.

“That’s Kimmie and Sammie. They’re twins. Super fucking cute and super sweet.” Kayla explained.

Candace reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked over at her as she squeezed it hard.

“What’s up?” I asked.

I watched the twins enter the gloryhole out of one eye as Candace leaned over to me.

“I have a twin fantasy.” She whispered.

“What do you mean?”

“Like, I’ve always wanted to have a threesome with two twin sisters at the same time.”

My cock jumped in my pants.

“And you say that I’m the pervert.” I whispered back

Candace gave me a little grin and then turned back towards the screen.

Both girls were now topless and alternating sucking the cocks coming through the hole. As the view of the camera changed several times, I noticed that both of the girls had braces.

“Do they play together?” Candace asked, attempting to sound nonchalant but her voice breaking.

“Sorta. Like, they fuck at the same time and same bed and stuff, but they always figure out how not to touch each other. It’s kinda annoying actually.” Kayla explained.

The twin’s video was fairly short and the screen changed to a scene inside a house.

Lola stood in the middle of the room wearing the same black t-shirt and shorts as earlier.

“Watch this. This was so fucking hot.” Kayla said.

“What?” Cassie asked.

At that moment, 5 nude men burst into the view of the camera and grabbed Lola. The girl was thrown onto a nearby couch and her shirt disintegrated. A cock was rammed into her mouth, causing her to wretch hard, but Lola showed no sign of distress as her shorts were yanked off.

In no time at all, Lola was a slobbering mess. The men slapped her, twisted her pierced nipples around hard enough to make me cringe, and took turns fucking her.

I glanced over to see both Candace and Cassie breathing hard.

“I told ya she was wild.” Kayla said as the screen showed Lola being fucked in her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time.

“That looks so hot.” Cassie sighed.

“Yeah, she loves it up the booty.” Kayla said, her voice dejected.

The video ended with 4 of the men taking turns dumping their loads into Lola’s ass while she sat astride the 5th man, who was still embedded in her pussy.

The screen faded and Kayla sat upright.

“I think this is it! I think this is it!” She exclaimed.

The screen came back on and showed what looked like a bedroom.

“This is it!” Kayla squealed.

Kayla stood in the middle of the room, dressed differently than before. She was now wearing some more slightly upscale looking clothing, like a rich college girl.

An extremely thin blond girl walked into the room behind her, similarly dressed.

“So, you think you want to be an Alpha Delta?” The girl said, walking around in front of her.

“Yeah!” Kaya replied.

“Uh, you mean, ‘Yes, Pledge Mistress Amanda’ you little brat.” Amanda said.

“Yes Pledge Mistress Amanda.” Kayla repeated, pushing down a giggle.

“We only allow the hottest, freakiest girls into Alpha Delta. You think you got what it takes?” Amanda asked. “I do. I know I do!”

“You going to do what you’re told?” Amanda asked, pushing Kayla’s hair back over her shoulder.

“Yes Pledge Mistress Amanda.” Kayla nodded.

The screen cut.

Amanda was now completely naked and laying on a bed. Her huge fake tits stuck out from her extremely skinny frame.

“Get down there and eat my pussy Pledge!” She demanded, spreading her legs. Her glass smooth pussy came into view for a moment as Kayla, now topless, leaned down and crawled between her legs.

“Her boobs are fucking awesome. I want boobs like that one day. Maybe after I make some more money.” Kayla said.

I stared at Amanda’s face as Kayla began to lap her pussy.

She looked familiar but I couldn’t quite place where from.

“That’s it you little bitch. Lick it. Lick it!” Amanda demanded, lifting her legs up. Her shoes bounced in the air as she ground her pussy against Kayla’s face.

“She’s so fucking sexy. Ohmygawd she’s so fucking hot. This was so much fun and it gets better.” Kayla said as Amanda grabbed her hair and used it as a handle to smash her crotch against Kayla’s tongue.

“That’s it bitch. You like licking that pussy?” Amanda asked.

“Yes Pledge Mistress.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes Pledge Mistress, I love licking your pussy.” Kayla mumbled.

The scene switched. Now Amanda was on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air. While I liked thin girls, Amanda looked positively tiny, and not in a good way.

“Get to work bitch.” Amanda demanded, turning around and grabbing Kayla’s head. She let out a yelp as Amanda pulled her forward between her ass cheeks.

Kayla put her hands on Amanda’s thighs and leaned her head down in an attempt to reach her pussy.

“You like my ass, bitch?” Amanda asked.

“Yes Pledge Mistress, you have a great ass.” Kayla said.

“Lick it.”

Kayla recoiled a little bit and I could see a confused look on her face.

“Lick my fucking asshole bitch!” Amanda demanded.

Kayla slowly leaned forward and licked Amanda’s ass cheek.

“You can kiss my ass later, right now lick my fucking ass HOLE. Eat my ass!” Amanda growled.

As we watched, Amanda smashed Kayla’s face between her ass cheeks. The camera zoomed in on Kayla’s face. She had closed her eyes tightly and stuck out her tongue, gently pressing it against Amanda’s anal ring.

“Deeper bitch. You want to be a fucking Alpha Delta or not?” Amanda said. She released Kayla’s head and pulled her own ass cheeks apart, revealing her pucker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.