Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

I woke up to find my cock trapped in something that was both hard and soft at the same time.

“Well, good morning to you too.” Came Cassie’s voice as my eyes slowly opened.

As I moved my body, Cassie jerked a little.

“Easy there. You did a number on my ass last night. I’m really fucking sore.” Cassie said softly.

I realized that I was behind her and my cock was trapped between her perky ass cheeks.

“Sorry.”

“No you’re not.” Cassie snickered.

“You’re right. I’m not.” I replied, reaching around and cupping Cassie’s breast.

“Did you have fun last night?”

“Is it possible to not have fun with you two?”

“I suppose.”

“Is Candace still out?” I asked, lifting my head up to look over Cassie’s body.

The sheets had fallen down to reveal Candace’s back.

“Yeah. You did a number on her too.”

“You’re welcome.” I said, thrusting forward to push my cock against Cassie’s ass.

“Jerk.” Cassie replied, lifting her body upwards so my cock would slide between her legs.

“Yeah well.”

We laid together for a while as my cock got harder.

“Well, someone’s awake.”

“It’s hard to not be hard when I’m with you.” I replied, slowly sliding my cock in and out of Cassie’s thighs.

I could feel her moisture begin to flow over my shaft.

“Smooth talker huh?” Cassie said, her voice growing faster.

“Sometimes.”

“So tell me about the girl from last night.”

“What about her?” I asked, cupping Cassie’s breast.

“What did she look like?”

“Older woman. Brunette. Big fake tits.”

“Woah, I didn’t think you did the cougar thing.” Cassie replied.

“Sometimes.”

“So what’s the story?” Cassie asked.

“She was drunk on the beach and needed some dick. I was in the right place at the right time.”

“Lucky you.”

“I’m in bed with two hot naked sisters. Yeah, I’m pretty fucking lucky.” I replied, sliding my cock a bit faster.

“And you’re rich. Tough life.” Cassie said, reaching over her head and clawing at my hair.

“Tough life. So what are you gonna tell your mom when she realizes you didn’t come home last night?” I asked as I reached down and grasped the base of my dick.

“I’m a big girl. I’ll tell her we came to your place and passed out.”

“You gonna tell her you took my dick in your ass?” I asked as I pulled my dick upwards and pushed it against Cassie’s anal pucker.

“No, I think I’m gonna leave that part out.” Cassie hissed as I increased the pressure on her ring.

“Probably a good plan.” I said, pushing harder.

Cassie let out a gasp.

“Carter, please. My ass really burns right now.”

“I thought you liked it rough.”

“I do, but a girl needs time to recover.”

Annoyed, I pulled my cock away from her ass and sat up. Cassie rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I looked down at her tight, tanned body for a moment.

“My pussy just old news to you now?” Cassie teased, sliding her hand down and resting it on her smooth crotch.

“Never.” I replied, fisting my cock against her slit.


Sex with Cassie was different than Candace. It was less passionate, but not any less intense. Cassie was a girl that liked to get fucked. I was learning that she was a wild animal, not to be tamed by anyone. I sank inside of her as she wrapped her legs around my back, thrusting up against me.

“That’s it. That’s it. See, isn’t pussy good too?” Cassie panted as she dug her nails into my back.

“Fucking great. Fucking great.” I panted as I slid in and out of her.

“What was your favorite part of last night?” Cassie asked into my ear.

“Shit, that’s a long list.”

“Can only be one favorite.”

“Watching you lick my cum out of Candy’s ass is probably way up there.”

“Yeah?” Cassie whispered, licking my earlobe.

“Uh huh.”

“Who has a tighter ass?”

“She does. I don’t fuck it enough.”

“She doesn’t like it very much.”

“I know.”

“That’s why you like doing it, huh?”

“Uh huh.” I grunted as my thrusting picked up speed.

“Guess my ass is old news too, huh?” Cassie asked with a mock pout in her voice.

“You love it up the ass.”

“I do.”

“The fight is part of the fun I guess.”

“Yeah? You want me to pretend I don’t like it? Would that get you off more?” Cassie asked.

“I don’t know, maybe?” I asked, gasping a little more.

“Oh no, big brother. Not there! Don’t put it there! It’s dirty! It’s dirty and it’s gonna hurt! Please, not in my butt!” Cassie whispered in a high pitch, anime type voice.

“You fucking dirty bitch.” I grunted.

Cassie let out a little chuckle.

“You have no idea.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Fuck her already Carter. Come on, fuck the hell out of her.” Came Candace’s voice.

I jerked in shock and Cassie and I both looked to the side to see that Candace had rolled over and was watching us. One of her hands was underneath the covers and her face was flushed.

“Thought you were sleeping.” I said.

“I was. Someone decided to fuck next to me and woke me up.” Candace said, her voice annoyed.

“What are you doing down there, sis?” Cassie asked, reaching out and yanking down the sheet.

“None of your bees wax!” Candace replied as Cassie pulled her arm towards her face.

“Uh huh.” Cassie replied as she opened her mouth and pushed Candace’s fingers into it.

“Were you being naughty?” I asked.

“Not my fault that someone decided to fuck next to me. Can’t a girl get some sleep around here?” Candace asked, her voice coming in gasps as Cassie sucked on her fingers.

“It’s Cassie’s fault. I blame her.”

“Hey jerk, I woke up with your cock in my ass.” Cassie shot back.

“Not in your ass.”

“Just a hot dog in the bun.” Cassie replied, raising an eyebrow.

“Not my fault you got a nice ass. But, not only did you wake up your sister, but you got her all hot and bothered.”

“Yes, yes I did.” Cassie replied, her mischievous voice in full effect.

“Guess you need to make it up to her.” I said, sitting upright.

Cassie unwrapped her legs from around my waist and I moved out of the way.

Candace looked over at her younger sister, biting her bottom lip in a shy show of anticipation as Cassie rolled over and slid down her body.

“I’m so, so sorry for waking you up.” Cassie said, kissing down Candace’s torso.

“I might forgive you.” Candace said, spreading her legs open.

“I think you’re gonna have to work extra hard today Cass.” I said, moving out of the way to give Cassie some room.

“I’ll do my best.” Cassie said, dipping her head down onto Candace’s crotch.

Cassie was highly skilled and it took no time at all for Candace to wrap her legs around her head and begin to buck her hips against Cassie’s face.

“Fuck Cass. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck that’s good. Fuck that’s good.” Candace panted, raking her fingers through Cassie’s hair.

I stroked my cock and moved behind Cassie’s perky upturned ass. Her pucker winked at me and I spat directly onto it.

Cassie shuddered.

I fisted my cock and slid it up and down her crack, pressing it against her backdoor.

Cassie shuddered and let out a muffled moan.

“Fucking slut.” I commented as I pushed against her ring.

Cassie jerked upwards.

“Not in the ass. Too early for anal.”

“Never too early for anal.” I replied, putting my hand on the small of her back.

“Come on Carter. Seriously. My ass hurts.”

“Not my problem.” I said, pushing against her ass.

“Candace. Come on, help me out here.” Cass said.

I looked up at Candace, who was watching with rapt attention.

“Yeah Candy, what do you think?”

Candace locked eyes with me and her big brown orbs flashed.

“I think she’s playing hard to get. She did tease you earlier, didn’t she, little brother?” Candace replied with a deep, seductive voice.

“Oh you bitch.” Cassie exclaimed.

“Shut it.” I ordered as I grabbed the back of Cassie’s head and shoved it into Candace’s crotch.

Her muffled protests came from between Candace’s thighs as I continued to worm my cock into her anus.

“So what’s the word Candy?” I asked, looking up at her.

“Do it. Fuck her ass.” Candace panted in the sexiest voice I’d ever heard.

I thrust forward, sinking several inches into Cassie’s rectum. She let out a cry of shock and pain, but Candace held her tight.

“Fuck her. Fuck her hard!” Candace demanded.


A few days later.

“You’re a real jerk, you know?” Cassie said as she shifted around in her seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.