Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

Naturally Claudia was overjoyed at the idea of us coming to visit. She begged me for several minutes to stay in the house with them, but I successfully got out of it. There was something odd about staying in that house, due to the history with Crystal and her growing relationship with Mason.

On top of that, I wanted the ability to have some fun on vacation and though I didn’t know if I’d be able to get the girls alone, I sure didn’t want to try to fuck them in the house with their mother.

The flight was long. The three of us drank and fooled around in the bedroom for a little while but I eventually fell asleep.

It was early evening when we landed and Claudia met us at the airport. Much screaming and crying followed and I left them to head to my hotel though Claudia demanded that we all meet for dinner.


I had to admit that eating dinner on the beach was pretty cool. It was early evening and even I had to appreciate the sunset over the water. The three women looked spectacular as usual and their normal beauty was magnified by the glow of happiness that radiated from all of them.

Mason and I made some small talk about business, but it was hard to keep a conversation going over the non stop chatter coming from the women.

Claudia ended up sitting at the far end of the table across from me, beautiful as ever in a thin white sundress. Plenty of wine was flowing and the older woman kept throwing sideways glances at me over her glass.

The sun grew darker and the women’s laughter grew louder.

Then Mason yawned.

“What was that?” Cassie shrieked, bursting into laughter.

“Sorry, late night last night.” Mason apologized.

“Mom, did you keep him up?” Cassie asked, turning towards her mother.

“It was a good night. That’s all I’m gonna say.” Claudia replied, lifting her eyebrows a few times before taking another big drink from her wine glass.

“Go mom!” Cassie cheered as her and Candace erupted. I watched Claudia smirk behind her glass and then turned towards Mason, who was trying to hide his face.

“I’m not dead yet.” Claudia said, resulting in more laughs.

“But you might just kill me!” Mason muttered.

The rest of the restaurant turned towards us as Candace and Cassie exploded in laughter.

“OK, that’s enough. I think it’s time to go before they kick us out.” Mason said, standing up.

“Awe, but it’s so early!” Cassie complained as we all began to stand.

“We’re gonna go out!” Candace agreed.

“Have fun.”

“Carter, can you hang back? Let’s chat.” Claudia said as she rounded the table.

“Uhm, sure.” I stammered.

“You guys can find your way then?” Mason asked as Cassie hooked her arm through Candace’s.

“Yup. See ya later! You too!” Cassie said, waving at me and Claudia as her and Candace marched off.

“Let’s take a walk.” Claudia said, hooking her arm through mine and pulling me towards the beach.


Claudia had taken off her shoes to make walking easier, but had been strangely silent as we walked along the water’s edge.

“So, how’s things going here?” I finally asked.

“Great. You get the final transfers?” Claudia asked.

I nodded.

“You get mine?”

Claudia nodded.

“I’ll see if I can find a new project for you. You did great here.”

“Thanks. I think I’m a little occupied here though.” Claudia said with a drunken grin.

“I see that. How’s that going?”

“Good. Really good.”

“Great. You look happy.”

“I am.”

“Great. I’m happy for you.”

We walked along in silence again for a few minutes while I gathered the strength for what was next.

“Claudia, who is Ka...” I began.

“Are you fucking them?” Claudia cut me off.

“What? Who?”

“The girls. You’re fucking them, aren’t you. You’re fucking them both.” She said, turning towards me and staring at me.

“Uhm, well. I uhm. I...” I stammered.

“You are. I know you are. I know my girls. I know what’s going on. You’re fucking them and you’re fucking them both.” Claudia repeated. Her voice was climbing and accusatory, but it wasn’t angry.

“Well, ya know, it just ... and Cassie isn’t really ... And I...” I babbled, clawing for some sort of answer.

“Cassie isn’t your sister? Well Candace is. I know what a little hellion Cassie is. I didn’t think Candace would go there though. Is it consensual?” Claudia asked, her eyes narrowing.

“WHAT?” I exclaimed.

“Do they want to fuck you? Are you drugging them? Bribing them? Blackmailing them?” Claudia asked, her tone rising.

“WHAT! NO! NO Way! I’d never ... I’d never...” I stammered.

Claudia stared at me in silence as if reading my reactions. I attempted to slow my breath and relax, but Claudia’s eyes bored into my soul.

“You’re not innocent, but you’re taking care of my girls.” Claudia finally said, her voice lowering a little.

“Yeah, yeah I am.” I nodded.

“And they are doing what they are doing because they want to. I’d know if you were forcing them. Not like before. They want it this time.”

“This time? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter. They are grown women. I don’t have to approve, but I have to know that they are safe.” Claudia said, ignoring me.

“They are. You know that I protect them.” I nodded.

“Yeah, so you can have them for your own deviant purposes.” Claudia said with a smirk.

“Hey, what? I mean, it’s not like...” I babbled.

“It’s OK. I have to fuck with you a little bit. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Claudia said.

“Huh?”

“Your dad was a sick perverted fuck too.”

“Oh, uhm OK.” I said, unsure of how to respond to that.

“Speaking of, I have a question for you.”

“Shoot.” I replied.

Claudia took a step forward. The wind shifted and I caught a smell of her.

My cock twitched.

“Do you like older women?” She asked, her voice thick with seduction.

My cock throbbed.

“I’ve been known to be with an older woman or two.” I croaked, my throat dry as I tried to project confidence.

“Is that so?” Claudia asked, putting her hand on my chest.

I nodded, my cock pressing hard against my pants as Claudia pushed her tits into me.

Claudia drew slow circles with the tip of her long fingernail across my chest. I tried to slow my breathing, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Finally, Claudia looked up at me. Her big brown eyes drew more than a little resemblance to Candace’s. The look of lust was all Cassie though.

“Do you want to fuck me, Carter?” Claudia asked.

“Yes.” I gasped, barely able to form the words.

“Yeah? I’m not too old for you?” Claudia asked, continuing to trace shapes on my chest.

“Hell no!” I exclaimed.

Claudia chuckled a little and then looked up at me.

“How would you do me?” She asked, biting her bottom lip slightly.

“Hard. I’d fuck the shit out of you. Fucking hard as I could.” I blurted out.

Claudia sucked in a little air.

“Oh yeah? I do like it rough. Mason doesn’t...” She said, then looked into the ocean.

“Doesn’t fuck you hard enough?” I finished.

“No. I mean, he’s a great guy and all and I love him, but a girl has needs! Sometimes I need someone to throw me down and fuck the hell out of me! It’s a good thing that he’s down for...” Claudia blurted and then stopped.

“I’d fuck you silly.” I said in a strong voice.

Claudia looked up at me.

“I bet you would. I know my girls are firecrackers alone, but together? Sheesh. It would take an army to keep up with those two.”

“I do just fine.” I said smugly.

“Yeah, I bet you do. The girls wouldn’t have those fucking silly looks on their faces around you if you weren’t fucking them good.” Claudia smirked.

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah. A mother can tell. A woman can tell. You’re doing just fine.”

“I’d do you just fine too.” I said, my heart racing.

“Is that so?”

“Damn right.”

Claudia stared at me for several long seconds and then grabbed my hand.

“So let’s see what you got.” She said, dragging me towards a formation of rocks.


The moonlight made Claudia glow as we studied each other. The rock formation had a split down the middle and Claudia leaned against one side while I against the other.

The tension was thick as we stared each other down, trying to figure out who would make the first move.

“Show me your body.” I finally said, attempting to summon a dominant voice.

“Do women always do what you tell them to do?” Claudia replied in a teasing voice.

“Usually.”

“And if they don’t?”

“Then I punish them.”

“Oh, naughty naughty boy! I don’t know if I should be a good girl or a bad one.” Claudia replied with a grin.

“Up to you.” I replied with a shrug.

Claudia stared at me with a smile for a second and then grabbed the bottom of her dress. As I watched, she lifted it over her head in one motion.

It was nearly impossible to tell how old this woman was. She had a body to rival any 20 year old and the confidence to back it up.

“You are a fucking goddess.” I exclaimed as my eyes drank up the woman standing in just her underwear and bra.”

“Such flattery.”

“You’re just fucking amazing.” I said, taking a step forward.

Claudia held her hand up.

“Not yet. Stay over there. I want to tease you a little.”

“Oh, you’re fucking teasing me plenty.” I growled.

“Awe, poor thing. You don’t want a little show first?”

“No, I want to throw you against that rock and fuck your brains out.”

“Promises promises.” Claudia said in a teasing voice.

“Damn right it is.” I replied as Claudia reached up and hooked her thumbs under her bra straps.

As I watched, she pulled the strap off her shoulder. The cup fell slightly and Claudia hugged her arms over her breasts.

“Do you wanna see?” She taunted.

“Yes.”

She dipped her arm down slightly and the top of her breast came into view.

“More.” I demanded.

Claudia looked down at her arms as she lowered them further, revealing more of her flesh.

“I want to see it.” I said.

“Show me yours.” She replied.

“Huh?”

“I want to see your cock.”

I dropped my hands down to my pants and pushed them down. As Claudia watched, I fished my cock out of underwear and held it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.