Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

Two Hours later.

“So, what’s happening up there!” I called out.

“Beauty takes time Carter!” Cassie yelled back.

“You’re not going to be wearing it that long!” I yelled.

“Doesn’t mean it doesn’t take time!” She replied in a sing-song voice.

“Keep it down kids!” Candace yelled from her room.

I played on my phone, annoyed, for several more minutes.

“Ready!” Cassie yelled.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and looked up.

“Damn girl.” I breathed.

Cassie had curled her hair into large, gentle rings that framed her face and spilled down her back. Her black dress hung dangerously low over her ample chest and the slit came almost to her hip. Dark red lipstick framed her mouth and as she hit the bottom of the steps, she spun to show that the dress scooped down her back almost to her ass crack.

“You like it?” She asked, spinning around some more.

“Pick your jaw up off the floor Carter!” Candace laughed.

I looked up the stairs to see Candace staring at us, her hair up in a bun pinned with a pencil.

“Exactly why are we leaving the house? I mean, I can have that off you in 30 second and we can fuck right now.” I stammered.

Both girls laughed.

“She is pretty hot, huh?” Candace asked, walking down the stairs and coming up behind Cassie.

“Yeah she is.”

“You two need to go play. Tell me all about it tomorrow.” She said, pushing Cassie towards me.

“Can do.”

“Besides, I can have her out of that dress in 5 seconds.” Candace replied.


We were clearly the youngest couple in the club, but considering the amount of money that we paid to get in, it didn’t surprise me. It also didn’t shock me that no one carded either of us when Cassie demanded that we go to the bar for drinks.

Cassie had explained that it was a secret, invite only place that not many people knew about. Basically an orgy club for rich, hot people. I didn’t mind. I’d have fucked pretty much any woman in the club based on looks alone. Cassie and I walked around, trying to feel the place out. Most people were socializing but there were a handful of groups that were making their way up the stairs.

“That’s where the fucking happens I bet.” Cassie explained, pointing at a dark doorway at the top of the stairs.

I nodded and sipped my beer.

I wished that there were more people around our age. My mind drifted back to Toni and Ms Bliss and even Claudia when Cassie squeezed my arm.

“Target acquired.” She giggled, motioning towards a table with her head.

A redhead in a tight black dress sat next to a blond man. I shook my head a little when he turned his head and I noticed the hair on the back of his head sticking up. They appeared to be just a little bit older than us and certainly much younger than anyone else.

“Looks good. I like redheads.” I said.

“You like anything with a pussy and a pulse. Let’s go say hello.” Cassie laughed.

Cassie slipped her fingers into mine and led me through the crowd towards the couple. They both looked up at us as we approached.

“Hey there.” Cassie said.

“Heya.” The redhead replied in a happy but cautious voice.

“I’m Cassie, this is Carter.”

“I’m Kim, this is Ron.” The redhead replied.

“First time?” Cassie asked.

Kim nodded. “Us too. Looks like we might be the only people in the same decade.”

Kim laughed.

“I think you might be right. Want to sit down?” She asked, sliding over closer to Ron.

Cassie dropped onto the seat next to Kim and I sat next to her. Cassie put her hand in my lap and turned towards Kim.

“So, have you done anything like this before?” She asked.

“What do you mean? Like a club?” Kim asked.

“Like group stuff.”

Kim looked at Ron and then back at Cassie.

“A little.”

“Like what?”

“We had sex next to our friends a few months ago. On the same bed I mean.” Kim said.

“Fun! Anything sexy happen?” Cassie asked.

Kim looked over her shoulder at Ron and then back at Cassie.

“I sucked off the other guy.”

“Hot! How was it?”

“Pretty good.” Kim nodded.

“Ever fooled around with a girl?”

Kim nodded.

“Details!” Cassie exclaimed, leaning in.

“Uhm, me and my college freshman roommate.”

“I love a roommate story! More!” Cassie giggled, clapping her hands...

Kim smiled at Cassie’s enthusiasm. “Uhm, we made out a lot. Showered together a lot. Slept together pretty often.”

“Did you fuck each other?” Cassie interrupted.

“Yeah, used toys, fingers, stuff like that.” Kim nodded.

“Did you go down?”

Kim nodded.

“Yeah, a few times.”

“Did you like it?”

Kim nodded again.

“It was really run. I miss her.”

“Where did she go?”

“Got married and moved off.”

“Well that sucks. Good thing you got me now huh? Assuming you think I’m cute.” Cassie said, making a pouting face.

“Oh yeah, you’re fucking gorgeous!” Kim exclaimed before slapping her hand over her mouth.

Cassie let out a laugh that warmed my soul.

“Oh you are fucking adorable girl!” Cassie giggled.

“I’m sorry, I’m a little drunk and you are just beautiful.” Kim gushed.

Cassie moved her hand from my lap onto Kim’s knee and then slowly slid it up her thigh.

“Is that so?” Cassie asked in a seductive voice.

Kim nodded, looking down at Cassie’s hand.

“Would you like me to do naughty things to you?” Cassie asked, moving her hand up higher.

Kim nodded again.

“Terrible, horrible, perverted things?” Cassie asked, her hand disappearing under Kim’s dress. Kim nodded frantically. She sucked in a big breath and threw her head back against the seat, her eyes open wide.

“Well honey, it seems like you’re ready for some fun, aren’t you?” Cassie grinned, slowly moving her hand in and out.

“Oh Gawd. Gawd that’s nice!” Kim moaned, grabbing onto Cassie’s arm. Cassie straddled Kim’s leg and leaned in, kissing her hard. Kim grabbed the back of Cassie’s head and held her closely as she pulled one of the straps of Kim’s dress off her shoulder.

I could see the top of a black, lacy bra appear and Cassie pulled away from Kim’s mouth and kissed down her neck to the top of her breast.

“Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd!” Kim moaned, squirming around in the seat against Cassie’s hand as the brunette tugged her bra down, exposing her smaller but rock hard tit.

“Oh these are nice.” Cassie exclaimed, taking Kim’s small pink nipple into her mouth and sucking on it. Kim lifted her hands over her head and clawed at the back of the sofa, which lifted her breasts up higher towards Cassie’s mouth. She took full advantage, sucking on them harder as she continued finger fucking the redhead.

I watched as Cassie slid her hand upward, tracing Kim’s forearm until they laced fingers. As she pulled Kim’s hand down lower, she turned towards me.

“Come closer.” She mouthed.

I slid closer on the seat next to the women and Cassie placed Kim’s hand on my lap on top of my cock.

Kim turned towards me and looked down at her hand. Cassie kissed to the other side of her neck and turned towards me, licking Kim’s ear.

“Carter has a huge cock.” She said, low enough that I doubted that Ron could hear.

“Is that real?” Kim asked, her hand tracing the outline of my dick.

“Very real and it feels fucking fantastic.” Cassie replied, tracing her hand up onto Kim’s exposed breast.

Cassie began to rub and squeeze Kim’s tit roughly, making the redhead squirm and moan. She never moved her hand and eventually began to slide it up and down on top of my dick.

Finally Kim began bucking her hips wildly against Cassie’s hand.

“Are you getting close sweetie?” Cassie asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Kim moaned, stroking me faster.

Cassie suddenly stood up, pulling her hand out from between her legs. Kim let out a cry of disappointment.

“I think we need to take this party upstairs then.” She said. The three of us watched as Cassie held her hand up to her mouth and licked off her fingers.

Kim barely gave Ron a sideways glance as she jumped off the couch and took Cassie’s hand. Together, the pair ran off up the stairs with me close behind.

Through the dark doorway, the mood was much different. The music was quieter and the lights were low and red. The back corner of the room was essentially one big bed and there were rows of beds surrounded by curtains along one side.

Cassie pulled Kim towards the huge landscape of mattresses and shoved her down onto them. I quickly moved alongside and Ron hurriedly jumped on the bed next to Kim.

Cassie stood in front of Kim for a moment and then dropped her head down. I watched as the two women kissed passionately, Kim’s hands gripping Cassie’s thighs.

The brunette finally stood up and took a step backwards. She reached up and grabbed the strings that wrapped around her neck.

“Would you like to see?” She asked teasingly.

“Yes please!” Kim pleaded.

Cassie looked over and gave me a wink, then lifted the string over her neck and dramatically let it go. The black silky fabric fell straight down, leaving Cassie only in a tiny black G string and her heels.

“You’re a goddess. Total fucking goddess.” Kim exclaimed.

“Did you hear that Carter? I’m a goddess!” Cassie said before kneeling down and pushing Kim backwards onto the bed.

“Oh, I’m aware.” I replied as Cassie began to kiss Kim.

Ron and I watched as Cassie grabbed the straps of Kim’s dress and tugged them down. Her bra followed and both of Kim’s pale breasts glowed in the light. Kim tossed her head back and ran her fingers through Cassie’s hair as she alternated kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples.

“You’re so hot. You’re so amazing!” Kim groaned.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet babe.” Cassie replied as she slid lower.

Kim sat up a little as Cassie reached under her dress. She grinned at me as she leaned back, pulling a black piece of fabric off her long legs and then tossing it at Ron.

“Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.” Kim moaned as Cassie slid her hands up and down her thighs.

“Should I?” Cassie asked, looking at me.

I nodded.

Cassie pushed her hands upwards, sliding Kim’s dress up around her waist. Her smooth pussy came into view for just a moment before Cassie lowered her head down and attached her mouth onto it.

Kim immediately shot up.

“Shit! Oh FUCk! Fuck!” She cried, raking her fingers through Cassie’s hair.

“She’s good huh?” I commented, moving alongside Kim and rubbing my hands over her bare tits.

“So good. So good.” Kim panted as I squeezed her breasts.

“Hear that babe? She likes it!” I called out.

Cassie looked up at me and winked, then lifted Kim’s legs up over her shoulders.


A crowd had begun to form around us as Kim slid further back on the bed to allow Cassie a more comfortable position. I watched as a couple moved directly behind Cassie. The man was staring directly at Cassie’s ass while the woman, a busty blond in a white dress stared at Kim.

“How is it?” I asked.

“So good. So good. She’s fucking amazing. She’s the sexiest thing ever.” Kim panted.

At that, Cassie reached up and grabbed Kim’s hand and moved it over onto my crotch. The redhead looked at me and gave her a smile. I unzipped my pants and fished my cock out.

“God.” Kim commented as my dick sprang free. I watched as she wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke it slowly.

“Go on baby, it won’t bite.” I said.

Kim nodded and leaned forward, opening her mouth. I sat up and thrust my hips forward, allowing Kim to take me into her mouth.

I put my hand on the back of her head, urging her deeper when I felt Cassie lurch forward. I turned to look and saw that the man had moved behind her and had thrust into her.

His blond partner watched for just a second as he began to pump her, then climbed on the bed behind me.

“Feed her baby. Feed her that fat cock.” She said to me in a lusty voice. Cassie didn’t seem to be bothered by being fucked by this stranger, so I continued to slide my dick in and out of Kim’s mouth.

The blond reached around and rubbed her hands up and down my chest, her breasts pushed into my back. I glanced over towards Ron and saw that he had his cock out with Cassie jacking him off.

“You better fuck the shit out of this cutie. Look at her boyfriend’s little dick.” The blond whispered into my ear.

I looked a little closer to see that Cassie’s hand more or less covered Ron’s cock.

“Don’t worry, I plan on.” I replied.

“Good. Maybe you can save some for me?” She said.

“I plan on that too. What’s your name?”

“Julie.”

“I’m Carter.”

“Hello Carter. You mind if I get in on this?” She asked.

“Not at all.” I said.

Julie dropped to her knees and moved her mouth next to Kim’s. She looked up at me expectantly and I pulled my cock out of Kim’s mouth and offered it to her.

She happily sank to the root and bobbed up and down violently on it as Kim watched. She looked up at me and winked, then pulled off my cock and held it back towards Kim.

“Suck it baby. That’s a beautiful cock he’s got there. Suck the hell out of it.” Julie demanded, pushing Kim forward.

The redhead sucked in a breath and pushed her head down on my dick. She wasn’t able to take it as deeply as Julie, but not for lack of trying.

I thrust my hand down the front of Julie’s dress and confirmed my theory that her tits weren’t real. Julie smiled at me and yanked her dress down, shaking her fake breasts at me.

“Give it back now, don’t be greedy!” Julie scolded, grabbing the root of my cock and pulling it out of Kim’s mouth. The redhead backed up slightly as Julie slammed her mouth down on my dick again.

“You really love dick huh?” I laughed.

“No, I love BIG dicks. You’re very blessed. Lucky kid.” Julie replied, holding my dick out to Kim.

“You’re telling me.” I grinned.

The women continued like this for a while. At some point Cassie began to suck on Ron’s cock, making the poor guy moan loudly.

“Fuck this, I want more.” Julie exclaimed, pulling my cock out of her mouth and pushing me backwards slightly.

“Yeah?” I asked as Julie sat up and tugged her dress over her ass.

As she turned around, Kim looked up at her. Julie leaned down and kissed the redhead hard for a few seconds, then shoved her back onto the bed.

“I hope this isn’t your first time cutie.” She announced as threw her leg over Kim’s head.

“Damn, you don’t fuck around!” I laughed as Julie lowered her crotch onto Kim’s face.

“Not when it comes to sex, kid.” Julie replied, her voice breaking as Kim cupped her ass cheeks.

I stroked my slick cock as I watched Julie rock her hips back and forth against Kim’s mouth.

“How is she doing?” I asked.

“Not bad. Not bad.” Julie panted, rubbing her hands all over her own breasts and squeezing them.

Just then, a loud grunting came from behind us. I turned around to see Julie’s partner ramming into Cassie with a pained look on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.