Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

“Three love!” Cassie called out in a sing song voice.

“You know I have no idea what that means, right?” I panted.

“I know, but it’s still fun.” She yelled back with a smirk.

Cassie had decided to spend the day teaching me to play tennis, which is something that she had talked about since she had moved in.

Sure, I didn’t have anything better to do today. Besides, how hard could it be?

Wrong.

While it wasn’t yet triple digits outside, it was still HOT on the tennis court, and not in the fun, sexy way. I didn’t figure that chasing a ball around would be that difficult, but in no time Cassie had me gasping for air. She was toying with me, intentionally hitting the ball from one side of the court to the other. I’d quickly gone from annoyed, to frustrated to rapidly approaching angry.

“Do you know what you need?” Cassie asked.

“What’s that?” I replied dryly.

“Motivation.” She replied as she put more balm on her plump lips.

“What do you suggest?”

Cassie dropped her racket onto the ground and turned towards me.

As I watched, she reached underneath her tennis skirt and pulled her shorts down, then kicked them off.

“That’s supposed to help me focus?” I asked as she spun around, flashing her bare ass at me and then blew me a kiss.

“No, but it will be more fun! Service!” Cassie called out as she tossed the ball into the air.


While watching Cassie’s brown, bare ass dancing around the court was a fun sight, it certainly didn’t help my game any. She was a blur, dancing around in circles as the red ribbon in her hair flew like a tail behind her.

“I’m about sick of this.” I called out, trying to contain the anger and frustration in my voice.

“Come on party pooper. You can’t give up yet!”

“I sure can.” I replied.

“Come on, get with it Carter!” She called out, then fired a rocket at me.

I was too tired and weak to move and had just enough time to spin my body before the ball hit me square in the back.

“FUCK!” I yelled. It hurt. I wasn’t going to die, but I sure wasn’t happy.

“Oh Shit! Carter! I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!” Cassie screamed, dropping her racket on the ground and covering her face with her hands.

“That’s it dammit.” I growled, throwing my racket into the nearby wall and charging at Cassie.

“I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Please don’t hurt me. Shit Carter, I’m so sorry!” She babbled as I grew near.

I grabbed Cassie by the shoulders and threw her onto the ground.

“So sorry. So sorry.” Cassie gasped as I kicked my shorts down. My cock sprang out and I grabbed Cassie by the head, roughly slamming my dick into her mouth.

Shocked by the move, Cassie kicked her legs and drummed her hands on my thighs as my balls hit against her chin.

“Cocky little bitch.” I growled as I violently pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. Cassie continued to attempt to slow me down when my eyes focused on the red ribbon. I grabbed her ponytail and violently yanked her head backwards. Cassie dropped her head down a little and gasped for breath. After a second, she looked up at me.

“Is that all you got?” She asked, her blue eyes shining in the sun.

“Oh you’re fucking asking for it!” I yelled.

“Bring it on baby.” Cassie taunted.

I gripped her pony tail and lifted her upwards, forcing her to stand. Then I tossed her over the small table next to us, scattering the contents onto the ground.

“Open up!” I demanded, moving behind her.

“Make me!” She challenged.

I flipped her skirt up and brought my hand down hard onto her ass cheek with a statisfying smack.

“Fuck that stings!” She cried out.

“Try a tennis ball in the back.” I retorted.

“Suck it up you big baby.” She shot back.

Enraged and seeing red in my eyes, I brought my hand down over and over on her ass cheek. All I could hear was the sound of flesh slapping as Cassie grabbed the edge of the table for support.

“Oh no, no you don’t. No free rides!” I yelled, reaching down and grabbing both of her wrists and forcefully twisting them behind her back. As I pinned them together, I grasped the ribbon in her hair and pulled it out.

“What are you gonna do with that?” She asked, looking over her shoulder at me. I untied the knot with my teeth and then wrapped it around her slender wrists, then tied the ends.

“How’s that?” I grunted.

“Not bad. Now that big bad Carter has me helpless, whatever are you going to do to me?” She grinned.

I looked around for a moment in an attempt to compose myself when I spied the bottle of lip gloss that had fallen on the ground. I reached over and picked it up.

“Awe, how sweet. Thanks, my lips are feeling pretty dry.” Cassie said, blowing me a kiss.

“It’s for your other end, smart ass.” I said.

“Huh?” Cassie replied, lifting her head up as I pulled the cap off. As she watched, I stuck the end of the bottle up her ass and squeezed.

“Shit, that’s fucking weird!” She cried as I tossed the bottle aside.

“I’m sure this will make you feel better then.” I said as I fitted my cock against her anus and began to push.

“Shit Carter, I’m not ready. Go slow please. Please. Please go slow. Please go SLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” She shrieked as the head of my cock popped past her ring.

“Who’s the smart mouth bitch now?” I groaned, gripping her hips as I forced myself into her asshole.

“SHIT! FUCK! SLOW DOWN! Please! Fuck, that’s fucking BIG! Dammit, let me get used to it!” Cassie screamed.

“Deal.” I replied bluntly.

It actually did take me a minute to get all the way inside the vice like inferno of her colon, but soon I was resting against her perky ass cheeks.

“You bastard. You bastard.” She panted weakly.

“Where’s your smart mouth now?” I teased.

“Oh I got plenty. What do you have?” She shot back.

I’ve never really been into violent sex, not intentionally. Rough sex, sure. But this was beyond rough. I was angry and I wanted to take it out on Cassie’s asshole. For her part, she egged me on constantly, teasing and throwing insults over her shoulder as I reamed out her back door.

I knew it was all an act though, because through all the teasing, Cassie was ramming her body back against mine and the scent of her pussy filled the air.

“Gonna cum up your ass. Right up your fucking ass. You’re gonna shit cum for a month.” I growled.

“You talk big pretty boy.” Cassie panted, gasping for breath.

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head backwards, riding her like a horse as I slammed into her ass as hard as I could. Though I lived on several acres on a hilltop, I wondered if the neighbors might have heard her screams.

Who cares.

I’m Carter, the sex God.

“Yeah bitch, yeah! Fuck yeah! YES! FUCKING TAKE IT! FUCKING TAKE IT!” I screamed as I slammed into her, unleashing my balls directly into her colon.

Cassie let out a matching scream and her body began to tremble as an anal orgasm wracked her slender body. I fell on top of her back, our bodies both covered in sweat.

“Can you untie me please? I can’t feel my fingers.” Cassie said softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.