Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

A week later:

“So where the hell have you two been?” Cassie demanded as soon as I opened the door.

“Well, hello to you too.” I said, pushing past her and tossing my bag onto the floor.

“Don’t give me that! You two ran off and left me!” Cassie replied. I turned to face her.

Cassie had her hands on her hips and was pouting like a little kid. It was actually pretty funny.

“Ran off?” I asked in a coy voice.

“Yeah, you and Candy just disappeared and left me. I know you went out and did something fun. What’s the fucking deal?” Cassie shot back.

“Hey sis.” Candace said, walking into the hallway.

“See, I KNOW you did something. Look at you both, all walk of shaming and shit. So, what’s the deal? Orgy? Gangbang? Vegas?” Cassie pressed

“No, nothing like that. Just a little weekend get away for my sister.” I said, cracking a slight smile.

“Uh huh. Bullshit. Candace, what the fuck is going on?”

Candace threw her bag on the floor next to mine and turned towards Cassie.

“Carter got me a present.” Candace said, smirking a little bit.

“WHAT! WHAT IS HAPPENING! What did he get you?” Cassie cried.

“Oh, nothing. Just a weekend in a fancy hotel.” Candace said.

“AND?????” Cassie shrieked.

“A little surprise.”

“Technically, two surprises.” I corrected.

“That is true.” Candace nodded.

“Holy hell what the FUCK are you two talking about!” Cassie screamed.

“Remember the redheaded twins from the porn party?” I asked.

Cassie nodded and then clamped her hand over her mouth.

“No way.” Cassie gasped.

A smile spread across Candace’s face.

“Those girls were NOT straight.” Candace smirked.

“Or they learned really fast.”

“Really, really fast.” Candace nodded.

“You had a fucking orgy with two twin sisters and you didn’t invite me!” Cassie gasped.

“Two redheaded twin sisters.” Candace corrected.

“Two fucking redheads and you didn’t invite me!” Cassie shrieked again.

“I didn’t know how they would react to that. We’re pretty good about keeping the whole ‘you and Candace are sisters’ thing quiet but I didn’t want to risk it. Besides, this was a treat for Candace.

“When do I get my treat?” Cassie asked, crossing her arms over her chest in a pout.

“Well, if you decide to stop being such a brat, there may or may not be videos of the weekend.” I said, my voice trailing off.

Cassie’s demeanor immediately changed.

“Carter...” She said, her voice soft as she approached me.

“Yes Cassie?” I replied as she put her hand on my chest.

“I’ll be a very, very good girl. Such a good girl. Would you pretty please show me the videos of your fucking orgy this weekend?” Cassie asked, her voice dripping with seduction.

I glanced over at Candace, who shrugged.

“Have fun. I’m fucking beat.”

“We’ll be in the media room. Come stop in later.” I said, grabbing Cassie’s hand.


“God that’s so fucking sexy.” Cassie panted.

“What’s that? The video or the cock in your ass?” I asked, grunting a little as I pumped my cock in and out of Cassie’s rectum.

I had the brunette bent over the back of one of the chairs in our rarely used media room so we could both watch the video playing on the big screen.

On it, Kimmie and Sammie were locked in a tight 69 while Candace played with herself nearby.

“Both SHIT you’re fucking deep!” Cassie cried.

“I got a nice view.” I replied.

It was true. Candace would take it but Cassie LOVED a dick in the ass. On top of that, reliving the last weekend on a huge TV was certainly sexy.

I’d had the twins meet me at a fancy hotel downtown. From there, I’d filled them up with wine that had a good amount of fuck pills dissolved inside it. I gave the girls their instructions and then drove home to pick up Candace.

She had dressed up, thinking that I was taking her out someplace.

When we arrived at the hotel, the twins were waiting. Per my instructions, the only thing that they were wearing were black and white collars. I didn’t really give a damn about their names but it was at least nice to be able to tell them part.

The girls were kneeling just inside the door when I opened it and I thought that Candace might have a heart attack then and there.

It didn’t take us long to get to the bedroom and based on the smell, the twins had been having some fun before we got there. Regardless, Candance’s dress disappeared in a flash and she had ‘Black’ sitting on her face while ‘White’ ate her pussy.

I enjoyed the show for a moment and then got behind ‘White’ to try her out. The skinny redhead had an insanely tight pussy that almost made me afraid to try out her ass.

Before I could get to the back door, Candace demanded one of her fantasies.

Standing in the middle of the room, clad in only her heels and stockings, Candace positioned ‘Black’ behind her and ‘White’ in front of her. The smoldering look that Candace gave me when the sisters began to lick her holes could have given a statue an erection.

After Candace had her first of several crashing orgasms, we put the sisters in the middle of the bed for some twincest action.


“So what are you getting out of this?” Cassie panted as she slammed her ass back against me.

“What do you mean?”

“We both know you didn’t do this just out of the goodness of your heart. So what’s Candace going to do for you?” She asked.

“Oh, nothing. Just that she’s got to be my anal slave for a week.” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.