Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

“Fuck that’s fucking big!” Kayla yelled.

“Just relax baby. If you fight it, it’s gonna hurt more.” Candace said in a firm voice.

“I’m trying! I’m trying! It feels like I got a fucking bat in my ass!” Kayla gasped, panting hard as she clawed the sheets.

“Relax dammit! Carter, stop moving for a second would ya?”

I held still, savoring the inferno of Kayla’s anus.

“I’m holding.” I replied, my hands resting on Kayla’s hips.

“Ok, no one move. I got an idea. Sit up sweetie.” Candace said.

Kayla slowly lifted her up onto her arms as Candace dropped onto her back.

As I watched, Candace wormed her body underneath Kayla and slid towards her crotch. I felt her hair brush against the inside of my thighs.

“Oh God. Oh God that’s nice. That’s nice.” Kayla moaned.

“She licking you?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Fuck that feels good. Kayla gasped

“She’s good huh?”

“Fuck she’s fucking amazing. She’s fucking amazing.” Kayla moaned as her body began to gently rock back and forth on the bed.

I moved with her, matching her bodies movements as Candance continued to lick her from below.

“How do you feel babe?” Candace asked.

“Real good. Real fucking good. Real fucking good.” Kayla whispered.

“You ready?”

“Uh huh. I think so. I think so.”

Candace’s hand popped up from underneath Kayla’s body and gave me the thumb’s up.

I put my hands on Kayla’s ass cheeks and pushed her away from me. My cock slowly pulled out of her chute until just the head was left inside.

“Now, relax.” I said.

“OK, OK, I’ll try. I’ll try.” Kayla nodded.

I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed forward. Kayla’s body tensed slightly as she dropped her head down onto the bed again, but didn’t pull away from me.

I got halfway into her anus and then withdrew. I paused, letting Candace lap at her pussy until the tension in her body eased.

Candace gave me another thumbs up and I pushed back inside. Kayla let out a loud, lusty moan that was only slightly tinged with pain. Candace motioned for me to keep going, so I withdrew but then pushed back inside.

Kayla let out another moan with less pain in her voice and Candace continued to motion with her hand.

I dug my fingers into Kayla’s hips and began to slowly pump in and out of her colon. Eventually Kayla’s body began to rock back against mine and Candace slid out from underneath her.

“How you doing cutie?” Candace asked.

“Good. Good. It doesn’t hurt so much any more.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“You think you can handle a fucking now?” Candace asked.

“I don’t know, maybe?” Kayla replied, fear in her voice.

Candace gave me a nod and a grin. I moved my hand up to Kayla’s shoulder and pulled her backwards, forcing my cock inside her ass.

“SHITFUCKDAMN THAT”S BIG!” Kayla screamed. I nodded at Candace, who moved in front of Kayla.

“It’s good now though huh?” Candace asked, cupping Kayla’s breasts and rubbing them.

“It’s not so bad. It’s not so bad.” Kayla panted as I continued to pump my cock in and out of her.

“Uh huh. Take it. Good girl. Good girl. You can take it. You can take it.” Candace chanted in a sexy, soothing voice.

“I can take it. I can take it.” Kayla repeated as if to reassure herself.

“Who’s tighter Carter, her or me?” Candace asked.

“Oh, tough call.” I replied.

“He fucks you in the butt too?” Kayla asked, breathing hard.

“Yeah. first guy to do it. Consensually at least.”

“Do you like it?”

“Sometimes. Usually I just get off on when he just does it. I get off sometimes when a man just takes what he wants.” Candace said, looking over Kayla’s shoulder at me.

My dick grew another inch.

“That sounds hot.” Kayla panted.

“It is. Carter likes to play rough, don’t you babe?” Candace asked.

“Hell yeah I do.” I grinned, moving faster in and out of Kayla.

“Sexy.” Kayla gasped, her breathing coming faster.

“You like watching this?” I asked.

Candace nodded.

“Lay back and show us then.” I directed.

Candace nodded and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I could see her pink pussy swollen and dripping with arousal as her hand slid between her legs.

“That’s so hot.” Kayla exclaimed as Candace began to rub her pussy.

I grabbed Kayla’s other shoulder and picked up speed. This time, Kayla pushed back against me with more energy and before long we were fucking at 75% of my normal speed.

“Fuck you two look hot. How does that dick feel in your ass, cutie?” Candace asked, breathing hard.

“Pretty good. Pretty good. Pretty good. Still hurts, but not so bad. Not so bad. Not so bad. Fuck you are so hot! You’re so hot!” Kayla said, her voice tense.

“She’s sexy as hell huh?” I asked.

Kayla nodded energetically.

I moved my hand from her shoulder to the back of her head. Candace bit her bottom lip and nodded at me. I gave her a wink and then shoved Kayla’s head downward.

Candace immediately grabbed her head and led it towards her crotch and then wrapped one leg behind her back.

“Fuck her Carter. She’s ready. Fuck her hard! Fuck her hard!” Candace demanded, her eyes blazing.


“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum from my butt! I’m gonna cum from my butt!” Kayla screamed. I could feel Candace’s fingers plunging in and out of Kayla’s pussy, rubbing against my cock.

“Do it you little slut. Fucking cum. Fucking cum!” Candace demanded.

“I’m gonna fucking cum too.” I groaned.

“Cum up her ass! Fucking shoot it up in her!” Candace cried.

“Fuck, I’m gonna fucking die! I’m gonna fucking die!” Kayla yelled.

“Cum for me babe. Cum for me!”

Kayla’s body began to shake wildly and she collapsed into Candance’s arms. Candace shoved her slick fingers into her mouth, muffling her screams as I unloaded my balls directly into her colon.

“FUCK YEAH! I yelled, my cock feeling like a firehose inside Kayla’s ass.

“Ohgawethatfeewlssoweird!” Kayla mumbled as she sucked her juices off of Candace’s fingers.

I pulled my cock out of Kayla’s ass with a loud pop sound. She immediately pulled away and jumped up. I fell onto the bed next to Canace as Kayla ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

“Well that was fun. We did our good deed for the day.” Candace said, looking down at me.

“Sex education. We make a hell of a team, huh?” I replied with a grin.

“Yeah we do.”

“Maybe we need to start a business.”

“Hah, I’m down.”

“So, do you really like when I just take what I want?” I asked.

Candace gave me a sly grin.

“Maybe.”

“Fucking tease.”

-----Weeks later--

“I got news!” Kayla yelled as the door slammed.

“What’s up?”

“I got invited to a party! I got invited to a party!” Kayla sang.

“Well, look at you.” Candace replied.

“I’m a real fucking porn star and I got invited to a real fucking porn star party!” Kayla cried, dancing around the living room.

“You mean, an orgy?” Cassie asked.

“Fuck I hope so!” Kayla blurted out.

The three of us laughed. Kayla put her hands on her hips and looked at each of us.

“Meanies. I might not even tell you the best part.” Kayla said, sticking out her tongue at us.

“What’s the best part?” Cassie asked.

“I got you guys invited to come!” Kayla blurted.

“To a porn star party! Fuck yeah! When?” Cassie asked excitedly.

“This weekend!” Kayla yelled, dancing around again.

“Kick ass! We got to go shopping!” Cassie exclaimed, jumping up from the couch.

“You guys have fun.” Candace said.

“What’s the problem?” Cassie asked.

“Aunt Flo is in town. Not a great time for an orgy.” Candace said with a pout.

“I’m going to a party! I’m going to a party!” Kayla continued to sing as she skipped down the hall.


I mostly missed the party stage in High School and I sure never went to a party full of porn stars before. But, walking into the house with Cassie and Kayla on my arm sure made me feel like a rock star.

I didn’t know how many people Kayla actually knew, but she introduced us to every single person that we ran into as if they were her best friends.

While there were a handful of exceptions, the vast majority of the people were smoking hot as you’d expect from a party full of porn stars. I was extremely happy to meet Lola in real life and given the looks of approval that she gave to me, I knew I’d be meeting up with her later.

“Hey, Dale is here! Come on!” Kayla yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

“Who’s Dale?” I asked as I gripped Cassie’s hand.

“My manager!”

Kayla pushed her way through the mass of people until she reached a well dressed man and a scantily dressed blond with huge breasts that I recognized as Amanda.

“Dale! These are my friends!” Kayla yelled as she wrapped her arms around him. I noticed that Dale’s hands immediately went to Kayla’s ass. He yanked her dress up and gave her ass a firm smack.

“Hey what’s up?” He asked as he eyeballed Cassie.

“Not a lot. Love the party! When is the fucking going to start?” Kayla asked.

“Don’t know babe. When are you gonna get naked?”

“Silly, I just got here!” Kayla giggled.

“Guess you need to go get fucked then huh?”

“Hell yeah I do! Everyone here is hot!” Kayla exclaimed.

“That’s why we get paid to fuck.’ Dale said, staring at Cassie.

“Hell yeah we do! Being a porn star is fucking awesome! Come on, let’s go play!” Kayla said.

Before anyone could respond, Kayla grabbed Cassie’s hand and pulled her off into the crowd.

Dale and I stood in an awkward silence for a moment. I felt that I knew the guy but couldn’t place where.

“Well, she’s got plenty of energy, that’s for sure.” I finally said.

“Yeah. So you fucked her ass?” Dale asked evenly as he turned towards her.

“Yeah I did.”

“Good. It was really annoying getting her coked up enough to take it up the shithole.” Dale said bluntly.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I mean, what kind of girl thinks she can do porn without taking it up the ass?” It’s cool, she’s cute. She’ll last for a few months at least.”

“Months huh? She thinks that she’s gonna be a superstar.”

“Man, they all do. You know how long a porn star lasts in the industry? Three months. I got three months to squeeze as much out of them as I can before they either freak out, run off, OD or burn out.”

“Rough business.”

“Tell me about it. At least the benefits are good.”

I spied the redheaded twins in the crowd and motioned towards them.

“What about them? What’s their deal?” I asked.

“The twins? Man, they could make a fucking killing if they would just get with the program.”

“What do you mean?”

“They won’t touch each other. You know what kind of money they would make if they would just fucking go for it? I mean, who doesn’t want to watch two sisters fuck each other.” Dale said.

I laughed at that.

“So what are they doing in porn?” I asked.

“It’s about the fantasy and the novelty. People are paying to watch them in hopes that they touch a boob or something. It’s not gonna last long. Either people are gonna get bored with them or they are gonna have to suck it up and go for the twincest thing.”

“You offered them money to do it?”

“Sure I have. They said no.”

“Hmmm. Interesting.” I said.

I stared at the twins in silence as Amanda began to rub up against Dale.

“I need a hit baby. Come on. I need a hit.” She purred.

“Fuck off. I’m out.” Dale said, clearly annoyed as he tried to push her away.

“Where’s the stash? Come on babe, I need a bump real bad.” Amanda whined as she pawed at Dale’s arm.

“Fuck OFF. I’m out and I can’t get a hold of my supplier. Fucking deal with it bitch.” Dale said, pushing her again.

“You need a little something?” I asked as I fished a bag out of my pocket.

Amanda’s eyes lit up.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” She exclaimed, reaching out for it.

I pulled the bag away from her hand and looked at Dale.

He shrugged.

“Up to you man, I don’t give a fuck.”

“What’s in it for me?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m a porn star. What do you want?” Amanda asked with a lot of attitude in her voice.

I looked at Dale again, who shrugged again.

“Have fun. Later.” He said, waving his hand as he walked off.

I eyeballed Amanda, who glared at me.

“Turn around.” I said.

She spun around slowly, shaking her ass at me. The girl was tiny and I wondered how she was actually able to have sex with a normal sized man.

“You take it up the ass?”

“You don’t know me very well, do you? You give me some snow and I do it all.” She said bluntly.

“Sounds good. You want an audience or you want to go someplace?”.

“Let’s go someplace. I’m too sober to give out a free show.” She said, grabbing me by the hand.

Amanda pulled me through the mass of people to a slightly less crowded upstairs. From there, she pushed me into a bathroom that was almost as big as mine and slammed the door behind me.

“Fucking give it to me.” She demanded, turning around to face me.

“No freebies.” I grinned, holding the bag up.

“Fine, whatever.” She blew, dropping to her knees and grabbing at my crotch. Amanda pulled out my cock and attacked it. I’d never had a woman go after my dick with so much ferocity.

“Fuck, you’re fucking hungry!” I laughed.

“I’m fucking sober and I hate it. Sooner we get this over with the sooner I get high.” She mumbled, barely pulling off my cock.

“Works for me.” I said, shoving the coke back into my pocket. I grabbed Amanda’s head in both hands and face fucked her as hard as I could.

Amanda barely noticed.

“Fuck I’m impressed!” I commented.

“I’m a fucking porn star.” Amanda replied, clearly bored.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and lifted her up.

“Here ya go.” I said, throwing the small baggie onto the counter behind her. She quickly spun around and bent over. As she frantically poured the bag out onto the counter, I pulled her dress up over her ass.

“Oh fuck, fuck that’s good.” She exclaimed, snorting her first line as I kicked her legs apart.

“So I hear.” I said as I rubbed my cock up and down her ass crack.

“Fuck, you got any more?” She asked as she leaned her head down to the counter again.

“All you could want.”

“Holy fuck, we could have a fucking awesome party with this shit.” She exclaimed as she snorted another line.

“We’ll talk about that later.” I said as I shoved my cock into her ass.


20 minutes later

I walked out of the bathroom, my balls thoroughly drained. After Amanda had finished off all of my coke, she gave me an education in porn star fucking. I never thought screwing while sitting on a toilet would be fun, but I’d never thought I’d have a girl riding me reverse cowgirl in her ass while I was doing it.

I blew my cum deep into Amanda’s ass. The skinny porn star quickly jumped off my dick and sucked it down to the root, slurping it clean and clearly not caring where it just was. She managed to pull another load out of my dick before the pounding on the door got too much to ignore any longer.

“About fucking time. Come on man, you can fuck anywhere you want. Don’t need to hog up the bathroom!” The man yelled as Amanda and I walked past him.

“Later babe. Call me when you wanna party again.” Amanda said, blowing me a kiss before skipping off into the crowd

I wandered downstairs, eyeballing the female flesh that was rapidly being exposed. I gave a wink to a couple of possibilities but with my balls still empty, I continued to explore the house.

As I made my way down a hallway, I noticed that the crow was getting thicker. I pushed my way inside one of the rooms.

“I love my life! I love my fucking life!” I heard Kayla scream.

I looked over the shoulder of a short brunette in a tight dress to see a mass of naked flesh. Kayla was on her back with Cassie between her legs. Behind Cassie was the porn star Lola, with her face firmly planted between Cassie’s perky ass cheeks.

“Well that looks fun.” I commented.

“That’s hot as fuck.” The brunette replied without turning around.

Kayla apparently heard me because she turned in my direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.