Rich Guy 1.1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1.1

Copyright© 2021 by Dark1

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The trio share summer vacation adventures and Carter learns a vital secret from his past

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Group Sex  

--April--

Heaven.

Heaven is in fact, a place on Earth.

Heaven is waking up in my bed after fucking all night long, with a beautiful woman on each arm.

The fact that they are sisters just makes me the King of Heaven.

Me, Carter.

The sex GOD.

The sun shone through the huge windows in my room, finally causing me to wake up. I didn’t know what time it was, nor did I really give a damn. I turned to my left to gaze upon the most beautiful thing in the world.

Candace, sleeping soundly.

Her face lit up in the sunlight and her nude body began to glow.

I didn’t care that her hair was tangled and stuck to her face.

I didn’t care that we stunk to high hell.

I didn’t care that her breath was the aftermath of lots of wine, pussy and cum.

She was the most gorgeous woman in the world and I couldn’t wait to rule it with her.

My cock began to twitch a little and she smirked a little.

“Morning to you too.” She whispered as her hand slowly slid down my chest towards my crotch.

“Morning to you beautiful.” I replied softly.

“Pretty good night huh?”

“Any night with you is a good one.”

Candace’s smirk got bigger.

“Flattery will get you everywhere.” She replied.

“I know.”

“Jerk.” She said, her smile getting bigger.

“I know.”

“Is she awake?” Candace asked.

“I don’t know. I only woke up a moment ago.”

Candace’s hand slid lower and wrapped around my hardening cock.

“Happy to see me this morning?”

“I’m always happy to see you.” I replied as she began to slowly stroke me.

“You’re just a smooth talker this morning, aren’t you?”

“Hard to be in a bad mood around you.”

“Doesn’t hurt that you fucked me and my sister silly last night either huh?” Candace replied, stroking me a little more.

“Not complaining.” I replied, reaching out and stroking her arm.

Candace let out a little sigh of contentment.

“This is nice, huh?” She asked softly.

“All’s right with the world.” I replied.

Candace nodded a little.

“We’re going to do this forever.”

She nodded again.

“Us against the world.”

“Us against the world.” She replied.

My hand moved up from her shoulder to her face and I cupped it as I leaned in and kissed her. Candace tilted her head backwards as our mouths pressed together. I ignored the nasty taste on her lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth.

She let out a little sigh and jerked my cock faster as I climbed on top of her, squeezing her fabulous breasts a little.

“So wrong. So wrong.” She moaned.

“Yeah, but it’s so fucking awesome, isn’t it?” I replied as I moved between her legs.

“Yeah it is. Yeah it is.” She panted.

I wasn’t in a hurry this morning, though our bodies were smashed against each other. For once, I was taking my time, enjoying her nude figure and just making out with her.

I traced my hand up and down her body, from her rock hard tits to her flat stomach and back again. She groaned a little and squirmed on the bed.

“Careful now. Be quiet. You don’t want to wake your sister up.” I teased.

“Our sister.” Candace replied, before grabbing my head in both hands and pulling me down towards her.

We made out hard, our bodies grinding against each other on my silk sheets.

Finally, Candace had had enough.

“Fuck me Carter. Do it. Fuck me.” She asked, her voice raspy and full of lust.

“Put it in.” I replied.

“Cocky bastard.” She replied in an annoyed voice.

“You love it.” I said as she reached between our legs. I felt her hand wrap around my cock again and then she aimed it towards her opening.

I thrust forward, feeling the wet, silky velvet of her pussy envelop my cock. As I pushed deeper inside her, both Candace and I let out moans.

“You’re so big.” Candace whispered as she wrapped her legs around my ass.

“I’m not that big.” I replied as I settled in.

“Yeah, why don’t you let me fuck YOU in the ass then?” Candace asked with a smirk.

“Naw, I’m good.” I replied, giving her a little thrust. Candace threw her head back in a wordless gasp.

We fucked in silence for a while, just savoring the feeling of each other’s bodies.

We were slow, deliberate and passionate.

Kisses mixed in with light moans and groans. I could feel her tunnel grow wetter as her legs pulled me inwards with more urgency.

For once, I wasn’t rushed.

I was in paradise, buried deep in the hottest girl in the world.

Candace, on the other hand, had about had enough.

“Come on Carter, fuck me. Fuck me!” She hissed, squeezing me with her legs.

“You’ll wake your sister.” I replied with a grin.

“Our sister. Besides, I don’t care! Come on, fuck me!” She gritted.

“But she’s sleeping so soundly.” I teased, looking over at Cassie.

Cassie was staring at us, her blue eyes sparkling. Her hand was under the sheets, but based on her fast breaths and the movement in her crotch area, there wasn’t a big mystery as to what she was doing.

“Sorry to ruin the fun. I can pretend to be asleep if you want, but watching you two is just way too fucking hot.” She said in a raspy voice.

I looked back at Candace.

“You bad girl, you woke up your sister.” I scolded.

“Guess you’re just going to have to punish me then huh?” Candace replied with a deviant look.

I slammed HARD into Candace, causing her to cry out in shock. Her legs fell onto the bed and I took the chance to sit up and flip her over.

“Do it. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me.” Candace chanted, dropping her head down onto the bed and thrusting her ass upwards as I moved behind her.

I rubbed my cock up and down her taut ass cheeks, brushing her pucker for a moment before moving down to her wet pussy lips. I teased her there and leaned down, kissing her between the shoulder blades.

Candace let out a purr and wiggled her ass back against me.

“You’re feeling very sweet this morning.” She said, looking over her shoulder at me.

“It’s hard to be in a bad mood around you two. Is that so wrong?” I replied, putting a kiss on each of her shoulders.

“Usually no, but right now I need to be fucked.” Candace replied.

“Didn’t get enough last night?” I asked as I fisted my cock against her pussy.

“Never can get enough of your cock.” She groaned as I pushed forward into her.

I held her flared hips and fucked her hard, but passionately. Candace kept her head down on the pillow and I grabbed her shoulder with my right hand, using it to pull myself deeper inside. A steady stream of muffled moans escaped her as I began to pick up steam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.