Nicole Pours Tea - Cover

Nicole Pours Tea

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Who would have thought that tea can be so sexual? Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

In the morning Nicole boils some water to make Alex a cup of tea. “Do you want the Oolong?” she asks.

She is naked when she brings the steaming kettle to the table. She can’t help smiling.

“It’s nice to see you so happy,” Alex observes. “Anything special I should know about?”

“Not really,” Nicole says. “But you know this teabag, when it’s all puffed up with water, makes me think of your balls.”

“You think that?”

Still grinning, Nicole nods. The teabag dangles and spins and drips. “Such cute balls you have,” she says. Now her expression turns serious. Contemplative. “And the color of the tea, I think it looks a little like the color of my asshole skin.”

“Wow. You know the color of your own asshole skin?”

Nicole’s grin returns. “Uh huh. I checked one day in the mirror. It was after you’d licked me there. You made me feel so good. So naughty but so desired. Do you desire me now? Do you desire my asshole skin?”

“I do,” Alex confesses.

“So do I,” Nicole says, and she bends forward over the table. “Lick me,” she says. “Lick my Oolong colored asshole until I come.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.