Coming Attractions - Cover

Coming Attractions

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: A young couple go to the movies. It takes forever for the movie to start. Ad after ad shows up on the screen. They haven't even gotten to the coming attractions yet. Sometimes it's necessary to take matters into your own hands. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Keith took me to the movies. Or I took him. Or we took each other. It was a matinee. It was an old-fashioned date. The pretty popcorn girl smiled at us. Keith bought me the largest sack of buttered popcorn. I bought Keith the largest diet soda. “Enjoy the show,” the popcorn girl said. “We will,” I answered. “Sometimes I like the coming attractions more than the movies,” Keith said. The theater was practically empty. We sat in the back, the very last row, in the far corner. The seats were soft velvet. The screen was dark and then an ad for a local barber shop came on and then an ad for a local realtor and then an ad for a local car dealer.

Keith fed me some popcorn. I fed him some popcorn. We kissed. He put his arm around my shoulder.

“Want to neck?” Keith asked.

“Funny boy,” I said.

“Court and spark?”

“Be good.”

“Neck and pet?”

The ad for the barber shop was on the screen again.

Keith’s hand cupped my breast. I brushed it away. I brushed it away a second time. His fingers sneaked through my armhole and onto my nipple. He rolled it, he twisted it, he pinched it lightly. I fed myself another handful of popcorn and then I put the bag down and unzipped his jeans. He wasn’t wearing underwear. His cock sprang out, big and beautiful. I put my hand around it. I started stroking, long slow strokes. He moaned low. I stroked slower but harder. He sat lower, his hips sliding forward, lifting to my hand. The popcorn spilled. I kept stroking. I ringed my finger and thumb, the way I’d seen him do it, and stroked him fast and hard. I knew he’d come soon. I meant to bend over and suck him so he’d come in my mouth, but suddenly bright light from the pretty popcorn girl’s flashlight bathed Keith’s cock. It paralyzed me, everything but my arm, which continued to stroke, faster, faster, faster, until Keith’s cum jetted up, one lovely spurt after another, like shooting stars.

Please Wait while image loads

“I hope you enjoyed the show,” I whispered to the popcorn girl. She smiled at me and snapped off her flashlight and walked away. The coming attractions came on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.