Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion - Cover

Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion

Copyright© 2021 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Following Madam Belvedere's acquirement of property through the disposal of its former tyrannical owners, she acquired further property following the visit of an associate of theirs, heavily in debt, seeking monies. Clearing said debts, Madam Belvedere took possession of both debtor - as a captive pet - and Chaddington House, his property. As an associate of those tyrants, only one outcome will satisfy Madam Belvedere... but just when that outcome occurs, will depend on several twists...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bonforth had remained erect whilst bound, gagged, and with ears plugged, to have him enjoy every jolt and bump as the only sensory recognition open to him, his erection pulsing whenever the trunk his was bound within became motionless. It was at just a halt, that he now writhed in bondage, his sensory deprivation having him wonder just where he was, and longing to shoot his mess in pure masochism. Rather than go directly to Darkington, the entourage of dominant feminity now stopped within the courtyard of Madam Agnes Fairchild’s residence, the imperious and majestic dominant wishing to treat both Bernadette and Emily to her gallery of death masks, to have them see where Bonforth’s image would reside, and as per those already on exhibition having succumbed to the iron and unforgiving dominance of womanhood upon the gallows, would be seen in permanent ridicule and justified humiliation by delighted women.

The ginger Verity eyed the large trunk set out on the trailing cart to the rear of the carriage, exposed throughout their journey to be gawped at in mysterious wonderment by the public as the entourage passed; the smug countenances of the pompous women riding high in the carriages before it, having many a male erect and female smile curtly in arousal at guessing correctly as to what resided in a trunk adorned with perforations, obviously required to allow something to breathe. Now within the seclusion of Madam Fairchild’s courtyard, that wickedly dominant woman grinned at the ginger girl’s longing looks - tinged with a spite that the more mature woman recognised so well.

“Oh yes Verity ... we’ll have our cur witness the exhibition which awaits the lusty likeness of his face, post the pleasure of his exhibition high on the gallows ... we’ll not miss this one chance to have him see how he’ll be humiliated!” The raucous and cynical laughter from the women resonated about the courtyard, the reverberations through the trunk having its bound occupant thrust his cock in the hope that he’d arrived within sight of the gallows, Bernadette having him pulse pre-cum, as she cracked her whip amid the laughter, the sharp sound penetrating the trunk with its promise. The dominant redhead, still adorned in her tight leather hobble dress, grinned as she trailed the whip over the trunk.

“Oh yes! ... please let’s have him enjoy what awaits him ... and with me wearing this skirt, his progress will be nice and slow, giving him plenty of time to take in our pleasure.”. Agnes grinned curtly, her cunt hot for the teasing which she had already decided upon, the pleasure of showing two new females her carnally erotic exhibits would be enhanced tenfold by having the male soon to be part of it, know the eternal humiliation which awaited him. Her cunt was nicely moist with arousal as she clicked her fingers, and six maids appeared from the residence, their faces uniformly excited as she pointed to the trunk, and they produced a ramp then the black satin clad women slid the trunk down it, so familiar were they in receiving male guests of Agnes’ that way. The cunts of every woman there were now moist with the arousal if erotic promise, as Agnes lifted the hinged lid, and the male soon to hang was seen to squirm in bondage ... his erection in masochistic submission noted by all, so deserving of the cruel tease he was about to enjoy.

Bonforth’s erection pulsed to a boning rigidity as he was brought to his knees within the trunk, and duly collared smartly, whilst the bindings to his legs and wrists were undone ... and the blindfold taken off as the leash was jerked hard by a sneering Agnes. He grunted through the gag, his eyes giving a look of bemusement on their being treated to the sight of a grand urban house he didn’t recognise, and surrounded by the array of pompous and dominant women, each of whom had shown him his place, except for six satin clad women varying in ages from late teens to early sixties, who now flicked him playfully with stiff whips as they smiled, urging his obedience to their sadistic mistress, who now grinned as she caressed an excited Verity, whilst passing his leash to an equally excited Bernadette as she addressed the gagged cur.

“This is where a memory of you will be kept, as well as at Darkington, Bonforth ... take it in and enjoy it as will the women here, as you’ll not see it again ... even though you’ll stare down on it eternally!” Bonforth’s cock pulsed to a rigid erection at both the mystery of her words and the sinister but sincere way those words were delivered ... and at the lusty and cynical laughter of all the women there, as the bold and magnificent Agnes turned with Verity and led the excited ginger girl through the doors to the brand house, and further on to large double doors within. Bonforth sniffed hard at the air so full of feminine scents, the aromas so overpowering and dominating him on their own, as he was led along behind the woman who’d hang him, by the tight skirted redhead who’d so fittingly lead him up to the gallows to sniff at the magnificently dominant woman’s cunt.

Ella, Constance, Beryl, and the other women tittered knowingly as the doors were opened to reveal the light under the glass domed roof, watching Bonforth gasp through his gag, and the ginger girl swoon with delight. Agnes sneered pompously as she took in the boning erection sported by Bonforth, the sneering delight of Bernadette, and the sheer excitement of Verity, as she took in what lined the walls ... and what had been erected as a centre piece within a grand and morbid yet erotic display.

“Here we are ladies! ... my galleries of defeated masculinity! ... each having known the pleasure of execution at my hand!” Verity found it hard to exclaim just what she wanted to say, as she took in the vast array of death masks lining the walls, each with a photograph below of Agnes and the various women involved, posing in satisfaction with the owner of the mask above ... hanging in spent humiliation. The ginger girl gazed with wicked pleasure at the plethora of gaunt yet somehow serenely contented faces which had known the masochistic ecstasy of knowing the ultimate power of womanhood high on the rope. Bonforth gasped with an erotic awe of his own, his cock perking to a strained and rigid erection at taking in both the sight, and the smug pleasure on each of the women’s faces at seeing him know what awaited him, as Verity found her voice in excited fashion, cunt wet with arousal.

“You’ve hanged ALL these men?” Agnes grinned with dominant pride as she led the ginger girl through to see that further walls containing different selections adorned many more faces of defeated males ... staring down in contentment at the apparatus which had seen the majority to their deserved punishment - the quickly erected kit form gallows, designed by her late first husband ... the first to hang upon it by his own perverted request, eagerly granted by his widow-to-be, with exquisite pleasure. His mask was now attached to the broad cross-beam, the look of serenity showing just how much he had enjoyed the noose dangling below it. Bernadette and Verity sighing with sadistic wanting as Agnes pointed to the mask on high.

“Oh yes Verity my dear, starting with my first husband up there who constructed the gallows for me, knowing the pleasures which consumed me on his having witnessed the eternal thrill hanging males gave me, when enslaved and betrothed to me...” She looked up at his muted face, preserved in eternal humiliation for the pleasure of all dominant womanhood. She then pointed the women with enthusiasm to far masks on one wall, yellower than the rest and obviously older.

“ ... I have to admit that my first hangings were crude, from internal beams and sometimes hooks readily appointed with lust by wives and mistresses of males due the punishment ... but the thrill was just as earnest and wholesome...” She grinned as the women took in the pictures below those masks, the captures equally as thrilling, given the sincere and justified pleasure on the faces of those women as they posed with the punished male hanging spent on the rope. She took great pleasure herself, in seeing the enthusiasm in her feminine guests eyes as she moved them toward the gallows platform ... and the masochistic look in Bonforth’s eyes as Bernadette’s firm grip on his leash and teasing applications of her whip, had the cowering male approach the platform upon which so many males had tasted the ultimate defeat at the pleasure of dominant womanhood. She grinned wickedly on pointing to the mass of discolourations which adorned the purposely unvarnished platform below the noose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.