Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion - Cover

Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion

Copyright© 2021 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following Madam Belvedere's acquirement of property through the disposal of its former tyrannical owners, she acquired further property following the visit of an associate of theirs, heavily in debt, seeking monies. Clearing said debts, Madam Belvedere took possession of both debtor - as a captive pet - and Chaddington House, his property. As an associate of those tyrants, only one outcome will satisfy Madam Belvedere... but just when that outcome occurs, will depend on several twists...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bonforth may not have had the opportunity to sniff at Madam Agnes’s cunt just yet, but his former servile underlings would make sure he never wanted for the taste of aroused cunt ... and the taste of a well deserved whip, now they had the upper hand. His recently spent cock stiffened in readiness as women, young and old, he’d once lorded over, made it quite clear they’d not forgotten his former arrogance, and had become even more decadent than when he’d last been there. As he was led forward in shame. Agnes grinned spitefully as a haughty middle-aged woman, plump in stature and echoing that household’s new decadence in wearing a black silk kimono, strutted forward eagerly, and taking his leash, sneered as she tugged him toward the door.

“Surely you remember me, Bonforth, Lancer? Faith Lancer? ... Madam Faith Lancer to you now!...” She grinned spitefully as a horde of maids and various femininity, previously almost unnoticed underlings when he was ruling the roost, converged on him to goad and taunt, thoroughly enjoying his shame on being led on a leash in a white smock symbolising his defeat, erect in submission as he was led through a house in which he’d previously strutted in arrogance.

“I doubt you have me a second glance, on those odd occasions we came into contact, but I and every woman here watched you intently when those rogues from Darkington Hall were here ... we knew their business, nothing escaped us...” Beatrice, Beryl, Agnes, and the entourage of feminine dominance watched with intensely erotic pleasure as the silk clad Housekeeper, now revelling in dominant pleasure herself, pulled the former house owner back on his knees to assume a begging position close to the doors of a grand drawing room once his, and had him display the pulsing erection which confirmed his lust for submission to womanhood before the entire feminine staff ... surrounding the doors and spitefully eager to see him go in.

“ ... and you’ll not escape knowing the pleasure those rogues experienced ... and we’ll all be there to witness it!” She pulled his leash up, tight, emulating his being noosed, having his standing cock dribble a thread of pre-cum ... confirming his lust to follow the previous owners of Darkington Hall to the gallows, earning him the contempt of every woman there. Faith’s cunt was hot with arousal at the prospect of what was to follow, her dominance over him enjoyed with a majestic grace which excited Agnes and the others. Seeing a mere Housekeeper take such command of a male and show her natural dominance so, gave them a thrill like no other ... confirming what each believed so fervently in that ma!e dominated Victorian era - that women, regardless of background - were put on Earth to dominate, and dominate they would. Faith sighed with erotic pleasure as she studied his cock, perking high at being under her control.

“There’s someone here who’ll be just as delighted delighted to see you as I am, and who’s some information for your new owner, which backs up what we’ve since found in your chambers ... information which’ll lead to your pleasing us all in the most satisfying way!”

Bonforth had known as soon as he entered Chaddington Hall that he was destined to hang and could not escape the noose, the curt looks of his former servile employees, now each his superior, each having him feel they knew full well they were looking at a male whose appointment with the gallows was inevitable. He felt the urge to cry out and confess his crimes which would see him there, such was his desire now, to sniff at the magnificent Madam Fairchild’s cunt on the scaffold platform ... but the thrill of his crimes being discovered and the lush scolding by indomitable female authority, had his cock bone with the anticipation of it.

The scathing reception he’d received from the feminine staff, now descended into a curtly humorous, but spiteful, pleasure as the doors to the grand drawing room were opened. Bonforth knew that the women needed no excuse to hang a male - those women had all witnessed and enjoyed Madam Agnes Fairchild indulge her ultimate pleasure on males from Ella Hempleton’s Arachne House institution, previously homeless males chosen for their submissive tendencies, and made at home upon the gallows - but justification on seeing a male suffer that lush humiliation and indignity upon the rope, his last issue of semen shot plentifully in the ecstasy of true penitence, always gave the occasion an extra erotic edge. As those doors swung wide and he took in the rear view of a woman standing there amongst others sitting, the recognition of her shape, though now deliciously shrouded by a tight black leather outfit, had that standing cock bone as though it had not been masturbated for a month.

Beatrice and Agnes drew close in to listen with the others, as Bonforth was stumbled in all fours to rest on his knees in a begging position, leashed, shrouded in white, his cock poking high, dominated, and ready to be ridiculed, humiliated ... and exposed by the woman in leather who now turned and smiled cynically down at him. Beatrice, Agnes, Ella,, Beryl, and all the women who’d arrived as visitors marvelled at the smiling woman’s daring outfit; the tight black leather almost like a second skin, her generous breasts shrouded tightly in the shiny black hide, her nipples poking hard and profiled wonderfully through the leather. The skirt was not flared, but hugged her waist and hips, tapering in, to accentuate her broad thighs and feminine shape - the first time the ladies had witnessed what was to become known as a ‘hobble skirt’ the leather tightly embracing her legs down to the middle of her calves, black boots with tall heels complementing that outfit.

The women continued their admiring gazes as the leather clad woman, so obviously dominant, patted her black gloved hand with a short whip as she sneered down at the male, erect in submission, and looking suitably inferior before such a magnificent example of womanhood. Agnes chuckled softly at seeing her raise her hand and toy with a silver necklace which will have been curious to Bonforth, but which Agnes was more than familiar with. Bonforth’s cock pulsed and perked, his stomach alive with butterflies, his anus tingling wildly ... on remembering the red-headed girl he’d been forced to assist in the trafficking of a ‘favour’ demanded of him by Cuthbert Framlingham and Cedric Belvedere, Baronet of Darkington in lieu of his debts to them - their bones along with the equally devious Thomas Belvedere, now displayed on high in a cage, following their being hanged in an erotic pageant.

“So good to see you again Bonforth, though I doubt very much you expected to see me ever again...” Bonforth’s cock pulsed rigid at the delicious feeling of being caught red-handed as the redhead toyed with two silver orbs the size of golf balls which hanged from a robust chain about her neck and balanced just above the cleavage-like crease in her tight black leather top, near her large breasts.

“ ... such a pity that Cuthbert, Cedric, and Thomas can’t be here too, they took so much pleasure in selling me off to Browning ... but I’ve heard they’ve since known a pleasure you’re yet to enjoy, and I’d not miss that for the world. She smiled with an intense satisfaction as she stroked his upstanding cock with her whip whilst jostling the silver orbs which hung from her neck.

“ ... of course Browning’s no longer around Either ... you do remember him, don’t you?...” Bonforth’s balls tingled with an earnest lust, as his memory took him back to the young girl with flame red hair and alabaster skin, who he’d been forced to keep captive there at Chaddington, as a favour to Framlingham for debts owed. Constantly bound and gagged whilst confined, she’d been fed through a tube and therefore had no opportunity to plead, beg, or say anything. Though Bonforth had been very uncomfortable with the arrangement, he was just as guilty, and, unable to resist his carnal desires, had visited the superbly shaped and nubile girl to masturbate over her. As for Browning, he remembered the fat cigar smoking toad, with more money than he knew what to do with. He remembered his gloating as the redhead was bundled into his carriage under the cover of night ... he was glad that animal was no longer around. Bonforth gasped and nodded his head in confirmation he remembered the creep. The redhead’s leather squeaked as she postured and caressed the orbs with her black gloved hand.

“ ... none of them knew me long enough to assess my sexual desires, I was just an object to the, to be fucked and toyed with, claimed from Darkington as a mere maid with no connecting background ... the fools couldn’t know I longed to dominate, especially not Browning...” She grinned spitefully as her gloved hands clasped the orbs, Agnes, Beatrice, and the others, now wet with arousal at the justification - and confirmation - that a date could now be set for his display upon the rope ... and more, trafficking femininity being a heinous crime indeed.

“ ... I was used to recruit more females for him, and going along with his view of things while I plotted, used my discretion in being very selective with girls I had him ‘capture’ and he soon found himself dominated when we decided to turn the tables, it was so easy, and when I’d thoroughly broken him and had him know my intention to have him pay with the only punishment his attempt to enslave demanded, he begged to know that dark pleasure, having known such ecstasies in being dominated thoroughly...” Bonforth’s anus tingled with a lusty fear as the sneers of Beatrice, Agnes, and the others intensified as they drew closer whilst the leather clad beauty condemned him to the rope.

“ ... when I’d had my fill of his surrender to my will and whip, and enjoyed seeing the other supposedly ‘submissive’ recruits do the same on countless occasions, the day came when my whim so to it that he was hanged from a beam in his house, now mine, hanged very, very, slowly so’s he had time to savour his crime ... my feminine colleagues and I, watched with pure delight as his cock was milked of its semen no less than three times as he struggled in blissful bondage on the rope...” She twirled the silver orbs on her necklace and looked to them with a wistful smile as she continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.