Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion - Cover

Bonforth's Voyage to Oblivion

Copyright© 2021 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following Madam Belvedere's acquirement of property through the disposal of its former tyrannical owners, she acquired further property following the visit of an associate of theirs, heavily in debt, seeking monies. Clearing said debts, Madam Belvedere took possession of both debtor - as a captive pet - and Chaddington House, his property. As an associate of those tyrants, only one outcome will satisfy Madam Belvedere... but just when that outcome occurs, will depend on several twists...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After securing Chaddington House from its former owner, the heavily indebted, and now property of Beatrice Belvedere, Roger de Bonforth, Beatrice had the arousing notion of having him grace her gallows immediately. The idea of having the entire household staff, once under him and now at liberty, see him pay for his no doubt arrogance and tyranny over them - as was the norm for the arrogant masculinity of that era - and in full and final payment of the debts she’d now settled on his behalf, had excited her cunt to the point of orgasm on many occasions. She had relented of that idea however, but had taken great pleasure in having him see the airy gallows which added a starkly erotic beauty to the landscaped area behind Darkington Hall, being put to good use at one of the frequent private functions; a male deservedly paying the price for philandering and cheating on the now mistress of his household.

It was with unseen good fortune that she’d allowed Bonforth a reprieve as she walked him down to the gallows on that blissfully sunny occasion, for there were schemes and dealings as yet undisclosed by the cur, who now enjoyed the shame of being displayed naked on a leash before the spiteful scrutiny of haughty women, as he was led down the lawns amongst excited womanhood to witness what he knew would be his destiny before long. Beatrice had made it quite plain, her cunt hot and aroused in confirming the task, that due to his association with the three tyrants whose remains now knew eternal humiliation in the top three cages adorning the inner wall of the clocktower, he had earned the privilege of pleasing her on the gallows ... as and when it suited her, and that promise also made to the staff of Chaddington House, whose enthusiasm for that pleasure was exceptional.

Those haughty and smug women who now witnessed his naked and stumbling progress toward the object of their desire, also witnessed with a delighted scorn, the stiff erection that wagged below him, exposing the dark and shameful pleasure which now controlled him, at being the beaten, defeated, and utterly dominated property of the woman who now displayed him on all fours on that taut leash. They also knew that the sight of the gaunt structure ahead, and the smile of his Mistress at it, gave that wagging erection an added stiffness at what would be his destiny in due course, when the whim took his mistress...

None of those women there to witness the sordidly erotic disposal of a penitent male that day, were more haughty, pompous, and rigidly dominant where submissive masculinity was concerned, than Constance Templar. The outwardly elegant mature woman, never wore underwear on the occasion of a hanging, her sexual pleasure at the exquisitely sadistic act of a slow death endured and enjoyed by males, courtesy of the short drop method always used, had her so wet with excitement as to render underwear sodden and an encumbrance. Though she had previously taken great pleasure in having male pets sniff the sodden gussets and masturbate before her, post the event, it was now outweighed by the practice of having her aroused cunt aired below her flowing skirts, the flow of juices from that invigorated slot adorning the soft plump flesh of her inner thighs as her intense arousal bloomed, on seeing the struggle and inevitable ejaculation in surrender by males experiencing the ultimate ecstasy of submission to womanhood ... their seed given up before death, a final orgasm intensely enjoyed by the hanged and his cruel feminine audience, the taunts and sneering applause from women such as Constance as those spurts shot abundantly from the bound and jiggering male, confirming that ultimate and sordid pleasure of submission to womanhood.

Already wet with arousal, Constance eyed the masochistically excited Bonforth, viewing him, both with a sense of utter scorn, and as a suitable candidate for licking her cunt and thighs clean after the bound and trussed male made ready upon the gallows, had sent his cream to the boards in lusty humiliation ... she’d thoroughly enjoy taunting him regarding how wet she’d be when witnessing him please an immense female audience on the rope. Beatrice caught the curt smile that Constance gave her pet’s pulsing erection, now he was knelt in obedience before the platform, ready to witness his first hanging, and the ecstasies endured by both the hanged and his audience, guessing she was to ask a favour, as Ella Hempleton and Julia Mountford joined them.

“I see your new pet is as aroused as I by the forthcoming show, Beatrice my dear... “ Beatrice and Emma smiled at each other, as Bonforth’s eyes viewed a woman who’d been included in his masturbation fantasies since being owned by Beatrice. His eyes were distracted momentarily from his pleasured view of the near naked Agnes Fairchild, hooded on this occasion, but her bare breasts poking their excited nipples over the black leather Basque she wore, her cunt equally exposed unashamedly below it, as she strutted upon her favoured domain in tall black boots; her display of her womanly assets giving full emphasis to the male that he was to be executed by a woman, and her constant smile emphasising her dark pleasure in performing that act. The attention of Constance was well timed, not distracting him from the noosing ceremony yet to come, his cock dribbling a sticky thread of pre-cum as his thoughts on what was going through the bound male’s mind, combined with the smile toward him of a woman he’d readily be dominated by.

“ ... I trust you’ll release him for certain duties ... once he’s had the thrill of seeing what’s to become of him ... sooner rather than later, we hope.” Julia chuckled cynically at her impatience to see Bonforth displayed, remembering how she’d constantly badgered her about the disposal of her pet, Creed. Though she’d had no intention of him pleasing her upon the gallows on his first succumbing the power of her whip and constraint of the leash, Constance had sown the seed, and the supreme pleasure of his execution at her whim was awarded her - and Constance among others - when her sexual interest in tormenting him inevitably wained in her lusting for fresh torment. His castration on the rope after surrendering the seed within them, adding extra smug pleasure for Constance in particular. Beatrice pulled his leash back, nice and tight, having him assume a begging posture, delighting his immediate audience, and many women close by, pleased to see their host treating a male as all males should be treated.

“I’m sure my pet would enjoy those duties, all the more so after witnessing how he’ll please me...” She grinned down at him as his eyes illuminated with the anticipation of serving such a haughty and spiteful woman.

“ ... but I’m sure you’ll appreciate he has many of our friends to become intimately acquainted with, before he awards us that ultimate pleasure.” Their conversation was halted by the sudden eruption of pleasured murmurings from the crowd, as Agnes showed her intense pleasure in noosing the bound and gagged male, who had to be held upright by two smiling maids as he wriggled in fear, their grip released as the tension of the noose ensured he couldn’t sink to his knees. He grunted audibly through the severe gag with a wooden bar which he bit into, the feel of the taut rope giving him a taste of what was to come, and having his cock erect hard in submission, despite his fear. Bonforth’s cock also maintained its throbbing erection as Agnes acknowledged two women who faced the noosed male in a prominent position, rubbing her fingers along the underside of his standing cock, cruelly emphasising that he was eager to know the drop. Beatrice added further stimulation to her pet’s boning cock with her explanation of how the noose had been earned by the male.

“You see those two ladies, hand in hand, obviously so much more than friends?...” Both Constance and Julia were intrigued; they knew he was to be hanged for the heinous crime of cheating a woman, but they were unaware of the details; the prospect exciting Constance in particular, already nicely wet at seeing him noosed.

“Oh do tell ... please, I so love hearing of the downfall of men!” Beatrice wore a satisfied smile as she continued.

“ ... one is his wife, the other his mistress. It seems that he and his wife grew apart, she refusing any sexual advances he made upon her, she finding that she had developed more of an interest in the maids than in the advances of his none-too-large cock. She had also become disgusted by his actions, discovering that he’d resorted to masturbation whilst sniffing her soiled underwear, she having been the dominant partner in their relationship, having forbade him to associate with any other woman in any way...” Bonforth blushed visibly, his cock perking high, indicating to the smiling women that he too, had indulged in that filthy act, his memory taking him back to the blissful shooting of his mess, to the pungent aroma of cunt and anus upon the soiled gussets of his feminine staff. Beatrice continued in a pleasured tone, knowing the revelation would excite her pet no end.

“Despite her strict command that he saw no other woman, while she gained sexual satisfaction with certain maids ... selected especially for their abhorrence of masculinity, while he in turn jetted his seed to the spice of soiled gussets, he was driven to seek the discipline of a dominant mistress ... the very woman you now see hand in hand with his wife...” Bonforth boned as he studied the caress of hands and lower arms by the women as they watched the make prepared for hanging, they looked more like star crossed lovers than two women who should have been at odds with each other.

“ ... he confessed all to the mistress when under her heel and whip, and unfortunately for him, discovered that as with a great deal of dominant women, she also had as much sexual desire for other females as she did for punishing men ... learning of his wife’s sexual satisfaction with the maids, his fate was sealed...” Bonforth gasped, wanting to shoot his load there and then, on imagining the humiliation that then befell the male, Constance laughing with a soft sneer at the sweet irony of what she also guessed was to follow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.