Covid - Larissa's Story - Cover

Covid - Larissa's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Larissa is a university student struggling with the consequences of Covid Lockdown interacting with her past when she runs into a beautiful woman nearly naked and tied up on the beach. Her life starts unravelling, and then the beautiful woman rescues her and turns her life around. Note: this story is a spin-off from "Covid Lockdown". Some side stories will make more sense if you've read that, but it's not necessary for Larissa's story

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

When Julian and Larissa arrived for dinner, they found that Dave, Kat and Toni were already there, guests for the evening. And Toni was very happily naked. She gave them both a big hug. Larissa held her tight and told her again just how much she loved her collar. Toni smiled and gave her a set of business cards. Unlike Zara, who hardly saw anyone, Larissa confidently expected that hundreds of people would ask her about her collar before it was gone, and unless it was someone she was close to, she was simply going to say, “I got it to mark my engagement and it’s a beautiful work of art, and I love it, though it’s temporary, and here’s a card for the artist.”

Asha wasn’t naked, Larissa noticed. She checked, and Asha had decided that she’d let Toni have the pleasure, and indeed, pleasure it was, Larissa could see. She smiled at Toni, preening herself where everyone could watch, and asked Kat about it.

Kat smiled. “Toni’s been waiting, and now she’s trying to get as much sex as possible. She checked with James and Sophie, and they said it’s fine. And she deserves to get as much sex as she wants – she’s such a good kid in her heart. And she’s given herself six months to explore and decide whether she’s going to prefer guys or girls, or just not care. And then she’ll start thinking about a relationship.” She grinned. “Such an organised young girl.”

After dinner, Sophie explained that their normal Saturday evening routine was to get Rachel settled after dinner, then sit in the lounge and catch up on everyone’s news and their crazy sex stories from the week, and then they’d take turns looking after one of the girls. Did Toni want to do the collar first, or wait? Wait, definitely, said Toni with a smile. I want to hear the stories!

Once they were settled, Sophie said, “Well, Larissa, you have to go first this week.”

Larissa smiled, and said, “Yes, it’s been a fun and interesting week. Julian, you can tell them.”

“OK, well, the big news of the week is that our Youtube channel was discussed in state cabinet last week. I talked to Chez and Layna about it, and we think it was because of our episode on the Victorian Big Battery project, and that we said we’d do a follow up on it. We’re getting a lot of hits and follow up, and the government has reached out to us about it, which is a first.”

“I haven’t watched that one yet,” James said. “Are you for it or against it?”

“Oh. We’re not sure. Tesla are doing it, which is cool tech, but that doesn’t make it good. And is it the right solution? And what’s the total carbon cost? Hard to work out, but I have a prep meeting next week with the department to go through their figures, and a couple of post-grad tech guys from uni are coming with me, and then when we’ve figured it out from our perspective, we’re going back with Layna and we’ll meet the minister and film that. So they’re confident, but we’ll see.”

“And this comes from cabinet? How do you know that?”

Julian grinned at them. “A minister told us. It did cost us our shirts, though.”

Now they were laughing and intrigued at the same time. “Us? OK, let’s hear the story!” Sophie said.

“Not yet, we need to go through the week in order, or we’ll get messed up. You know how we had a chill week last week? Well, not so much this week.”

“On Tuesday...”

“Hey, wait,” Larissa interjected. “You need to talk about Monday first!”

“Oh. Yeah. Of course.” They laughed at him. “Well, on Monday, Maria bought Aaden around for yoga, and tied him up on the couch in front of the girls, for their entertainment. Every few poses, she retied him in a different pose. Alan was making dinner, so I did yoga with them, and it was pretty funny.”

“Sorry, Mum,” Larissa said. “I know you wanted to know if she did that but we didn’t get any warning.” Sophie shrugged. “Anyway, Maria said it as to motivate us. Julian, in particular, because if he didn’t hold the poses longer than the girls, she’d tie him up next time. Not that I’d let her – I’d tie him up if it came to that. Fortunately for Julian he’s good at yoga and quite flexible for a strong guy!”

Julian said, “After yoga finished, she untied him, and he grabbed her and tied her hands behind her back. She squealed and protested but no way she hadn’t told him to do that. Then she sat at the table, and all of us took turns feeding her, like you all did with Larissa that time, and each mouthful, we also played with her tits or kissed her or something. Man she was hot. And then, when we were done, Aaden got down under the table and ate her out while we all took turns kissing her.”

“So that was great,” Larissa said, “because she wanted us to see that she let Aaden tie her up. I’m really happy for her – she’s in a great place in her soul, and she’s got holiday work at the vet I was working at before, and for Christmas they’re going away for a week to some place down country with her family, and then they’re going to a camping ground the next week with his family and they’re getting closer with both families. She told me that she asked Aaden’s mum to show her how to make some of his favourite Somali foods, and while she was learning, his mum told her that she’s not to let Aaden tell her what to do. She said that she smiled and said, ‘I promise not to let him tell me what to do.’” Larissa laughed. “One day his mum will find out. Anyway, they’re doing well.” She explained that quickly to Dave, Kat and Toni, and they loved it.

“OK, So Tuesday,” Julian said, “Eliza’s guy did turn up this time. And she said I could watch if I stayed in the background. So it was just the three of them. He was loving it too, a big grin when he saw Larissa. I don’t think he believed Eliza about what was going to happen. So Larissa strips right in front of him, and then says, ‘want to wash me in the shower? All of me?” and his eyes were popping out of his head, he sure dragged her in the shower really quick. And he did a good job of it – got Larissa really hot. Babe, I didn’t ask – did you come?”

“Nah. It was nice, but he’s not you. He was never going to get me there – no kissing either! Eliza didn’t want him to, fine whatever. I don’t need to get off, I’ve got Julian waiting for me.”

“Thanks, babe. So then, when he finished cleaning her, he wants more, and Larissa says to him a seductive voice, ‘Oh that was great. Eliza says I can make you come, but I’ll only trust you if I tie your hands behind your back’, rubbing her tits on this chest while she said it. He said yes without thinking about it, and Eliza gave her the tie and she rubbed her tits all over him while she’s tying him up, and he only realised it was a set up after he was tied up. Man, it was all I could do not to laugh. So Larissa gets her hands on his dick, playing with his balls, rubbing him, and he’s hot as, wanting to get off. And then Larissa says to him, ‘Did I say I’d get you off? I changed my mind,’ and walked out of the shower. Man his face, he was so let down. And then Eliza jumps in and rubs herself all over him, and kisses him, and then went down on him. Then she turned around and got him to screw her how I did Larissa that time before, except that he collapsed when he came – understandable, with his hands tied, so we had to help them up. And I untied him, and he had a lovely cuddle with her.”

“Yeah, he liked that a lot,” Larissa said. “And she’s smiling at him, and thinks she’s really clever, so I told him we both like being tied up, and it goes both ways. And he’s looking at her, and she says, ‘Fine, you can tie me up.’ And the next thing she’s said, ‘whenever you want.’ So then we all get dressed. Just before we’re about to walk out, he makes her take her top off, and ties her hands behind her back, and makes her walk out like that, just in her bra. He knew that would push her buttons and it sure did. Even funnier that Johnny-Boy was waiting just outside to ask her some made up question, though I don’t think it was a setup, he just knew. So that was fun, though we lost a tie.”

“So”, Julian said, “Wednesday, nothing happened. Well, Larissa had an adventure. She went to a brothel. And then we had her work dinner the next day.”

“Hey, wait!” Steph said. “Larissa, what was that about a brothel?”

Larissa laughed at her. “Yeah, I went to a brothel. They have a dog there, and they rang up and asked for a female to come and check out a problem with it, and I was the only one in the area, and so I went. I mean it was just routine for me really – just another pet call. But then I was talking to the working girl who was with me, and she says that they get looked after well, and they get tested for covid, drugs and STDs constantly, and if they ever turn up over the limit for booze, they get the boot. She said that people are always like ‘you let any dick in you?’ and she’s like, ‘rather a dick in any of my holes than that stinking covid swab up my nose.’” All of them listening to her had been tested more than once, so they thought that was pretty funny.

“Anyway, she says the girls there are still junkies, but now it’s for the gym, though not all brothels are like that. And I said something joking about core strength, and yeah, they’re all in on that. So next thing, I’m doing weighted sit ups head to head with all the girls, though they still think I’m nuts for the way I lifted Lacey. Then I told them about Julian’s crazy oral sex thing, and they want him to come and have us demonstrate one day.” She grinned at them. “But it took me hours to recover from that one, so I’m not sure when we’d do that. The dispatcher wanted to know what took me so long, and she just laughed when I said I had a sit up competition with the working girls – I took it out of my lunch time. Anyway they must have told the other girls that I was cool, because I yesterday kept getting sent to all these wild girl’s places to check their pets, and dispatch would say that they asked for me by name.”

“Doesn’t that happen a lot?”

“Oh yes, but if you ask for me by name, dispatch makes you give a code word so they know you didn’t get my name off TV or whatever. You do have to pay more, though. Same for all of us now that we’ve done the calendar. It was a real problem, for a while, people talking to me about what happened, when I just don’t have time, so now they actually get an sms before I turn up telling them that, yes, some staff have done media, and they’re not to ask me about it, and mostly they don’t. Anyway, Thursday...” Between them, they told the story of what happened at the dinner.

James couldn’t get over it. “You met the minister without your shirts on? That’s insane. The rest of you don’t understand just how nuts that is. I think it’s the craziest thing yet.”

“Well, she didn’t seem to mind. I mean, we didn’t want to and she understood that. And she invited us to go visit her department, and told us to remember our shirts when we come. Oh, and Kat, she wants to meet Sal too, so I’ll talk to Sal about that.” Kat grinned – she loved it.

James was still laughing and shaking his head. “If only I could talk about this at work.”

“Well, you can. We’ve got nothing to hide. Anyway, then there was yesterday, which you know all about. Oh – Toni!” She explained what happened after Toni left. And it was Kat’s finger, yeah. “Thanks! Anyway, that’s our week. Steph how did you go with that grumpy old woman?”

She laughed. “Well, I did what I said, and hung the nappies out in my bikini. And she was obviously waiting for me because she came and talked to me as soon as I went out there. I said I’d talked to my husband, and we didn’t want to upset her, and so I we agreed my bikini was better than my undies. It isn’t, of course, because it’s much more revealing, so she didn’t know what to say. Oh!” she explained the history to their guests. “But I got talking to her, and she has grand-kids and she was saying as how her daughters got cheated on by their husbands. We bitched about media, and porn, and sex everywhere, and I said, well, that’s why I’m doing this – keep my husband’s eyes on me. So now she’s decided she’s on my side now!” They all laughed at her grinning face. “Us mums in the complex can wear whatever we want, and as long as our pussies are covered, it’s legal, and anyone complains about us, she’ll bitch them out about the rules.”

“You know I said there was another mum who wasn’t happy about the undies thing? Well, we talked her into coming and hanging with us in the mornings and she saw the photo of Larissa and me, and then me and Xander in our room, and here was us mostly naked, and that got her talking with us about sex and stuff - she’s not so secure about her man and her place with him. So I’ve kind of done a Larissa and she’s agreed to let us guide her into being more sexual with him, and so one night, I baby sat for her while she had a sex night with her husband. We’re going to get her to do that once a week now, and she’ll start paying me back when she feels more secure about herself with him. But she did have a lovely smile when she came to pick her baby up. And I’ve promised she can watch me blow Xander, so she has a better feel about doing that. I’m going to show her how to do it without getting come in your mouth – that’s a problem for her.”

“And then, Thursday morning, we went down to Sale for Xander’s work – they wanted him to start doing that straight away. And the guys in the factory are really keen to make a good impression with him, so their girls met me in a park there and their kids played in the park, and they fed me, and then they said that they have a baby-sitting club, taking turns with each other’s kids in the mornings, and they’d love to look after Rachel so I can sleep or exercise or whatever. I talked to Xander about that, and he says it’s part of what the company does, look after the families as much as it can, specially after covid last year, and the guy who’s been doing it, who’s now his boss, has made it a key thing for him to keep it up. So I’ll do that as much as I can, and they were nice. So I’ll pretty much be going there every week with him if I can, and we’ll make it Tuesday evening, we think.”

“And the accommodation is really great. You can all fit in no problems, though some of you might have to go in single beds. The room opens out onto the indoor pool and BBQ area, and there’s a hot spa right by the room. And in fact, the company has that apartment all the time, though other managers use it on other nights. And the staff packed up and left at six.” Then she grinned. “The woman running it, she specifically pointed out where no one else can see us if there’s no other guests, and they’ll always tell us if there’s other guests. And there’s a lovely heated sunbed right by the spa that they clean every day. Meant for sex, she was quite clear about that. And I certainly didn’t want to disappoint them on that! Twice, just to make sure,” she said, grinning.

“And the last piece of news is that Chez says she thinks working in our building is a done deal, but it’ll be at least a week more, before it’s done, she thinks. But that’ll be sweet!”

“Oh, and today at lunch, Larissa and I met with Amelia and her date. She’s thinking he’ll be her first, and she asked us for our opinions. And our opinion is that he passes round one – a nice guy, with depth, but not boring. She’s going to go on a few more dates with him and then they’ll meet each other’s families, and if it’s still good, then she’ll come back to us for round two, which matters. That’s when Larissa checks him out in depth. But I’m going to have him over for dinner weekly with Amelia now, and so we’ll see. Or he’ll see me, at least! Maybe we should have him here too? Because Amelia is likely to want to do yoga here with him before she decides.”

“Before?” That was a surprise for Sophie.

“Yes. She’s firmly on board with that now, and if he’s not, then he’s not in the picture.” Steph grinned. “A genuine convert, for sure. Anyway, Mum and Dad, your turn.”

“Oh,” said Sophie. “Nothing interesting happened this week. We’re boring old farts. It’s not even worth me hanging out the washing in my undies, since no one can see. Though I’ve been doing it naked since it’s been warm enough. Well, Jaiden and Asha might see, but they wouldn’t notice since we’re pretty much always naked here, and they’re studying anyway. When they’re not making love. Well, I did have fun one day, but I’ll let Jaiden and Asha tell you about that.”

They were both laughing. “Well,” Jaiden said, “that was kind of funny. Afterwards. So we said that we were doing Larissa type extreme swims, right? Oh: Toni, that means, distance swimming in the bay naked off the nearest beach! So what we’ve been doing is going to the beach, getting our clothes off, and sticking them and our phones in a lockable plastic thing that we lock to our bikes, and leaving our towels on the water’s edge, and I wrap the key round my wrist. So one day this week, we did it with Willow and Lucas, and it was really nice. There was a couple sitting on the beach when we came out of the water, but they were fine with it. Then we did it again a couple of days later, just us. When we came out of the water, our box was empty. No clothes, no phones. But still locked properly. Well, shit, what to do? Obviously it was Mum, pranking us, cause she’s the only one who knows where the other key would be. And maybe Ibu, Asha’s mum, in on it too. But we couldn’t see either of them.”

Wow. “So what did you do,” Larissa asked them.

“Well,” Asha said, “we bummed around for a few minutes, but couldn’t see any of them. So then I said, we can wait here, or we can call their bluff, and ride off in our towels. So we did. And if it’s not a bluff ... we can blame them. I couldn’t get the towel round me so that it covered my tits and stayed under my bum, so I just wrapped it wound my waist guy style, and we rode off.”

Asha paused for effect, and Steph said what Larissa was thinking: “Shit that’s hot. Imagine you riding down the highway like that!”

Jaiden laughed. “Asha’s always hot but that ... damn. Anyway, we never made it to the highway. As soon as we got off the beach, we ran into Mum, the only way we could go. She laughed and gave us our clothes. But Asha got the last laugh cause we were on the main beach path then, and she just dropped her towel and took her time getting dressed. Some guy stopped to watch, and she told him he had to thank her mother for making her strip in public. Super funny watching mum’s face when she said that. I don’t know if you’ll do that again, Mum?” Sophie laughed. “Anyway, Mum’s joined the prank war, so that’s something to look forward to.”

“In other news,” Jaiden said, “we’re all confirmed for schoolies week, and we sat down in a huddle and decided on the rules. You’re going to love them,” he said, smiling at Larissa. “The place we’re renting, it has four bedrooms with queen beds. Each of us couples gets one room each, and that’s the couple’s own room – that is, in that room, they only touch each other. Outside that room, sex and oral sex are between the couples only, and please do it, but anything else goes. No need to even ask for anything else – it’s already OK with anyone anywhere in the house. Hugging, kissing, making out, getting someone off with your fingers, showering with them, hands all over and kissing while others have sex, all good. And no doors closed anywhere, and no clothes on except in the foyer. Not in the backyard either, the pool or the spa. And no one’s allowed to go off by themselves – got to be at least two of us, and we’re going to wear as sexy clothing as we can get away with when we do. And we’re riding down there, and riding everywhere on our bikes, and the couples are taking it in turns to cook for the day. And the beach is right near, and we’re all going thongs only. Even the guys, to please the girls.”

Jaiden and Asha grinned at them. Wow. While that was one hell of a set of rules, Larissa had mixed feelings about them. One the one hand, it sounded like a lot of fun. So much better than what she had. But on the other hand, why hadn’t they talked to Larissa and Julian about it first? And they were certainly trusting each other a really great deal. But one thing really stood out for a whole week. “Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I certainly hope it will. But Jaiden, I thought you’re straight?”

He smiled. “Mostly. But you two taught us about kissing and so I’ve kissed them already. And if it makes it easier for everyone for me to get my hands on the other guys, I’m fine with that. The other guys are less straight than I am, we think. Asha’s goal is to get them all off just by kissing them.” Asha grinned at them.

“Wow. I wish we could come and visit,” said Steph.

Asha grinned at that. “Sorry. Only parents can come and visit, that’s the host’s rule. And we’ve decided, parents can come and visit us if they’re happy to also be covered by those rules.” Wow! “Mum and Dad C have agreed they’re going to visit under those rules. Willow thinks her Dad and his woman will come for an evening. I think my mum would agree, but she can’t ask Dad, and she won’t do it without him. I think. Tomorrow I’m going to tell her the rules and see what she says.”

Wow wow. Really? That was way out there for James and Sophie.

Sophie grinned. “We’re looking forward to it. I suppose it won’t be as exciting as it sounds, nothing ever is, but we’re giving it a go.”

But Larissa saw the look on Jaiden’s face, and worried that Sophie was going to be surprised. And James.

“Most of our friends think it’s strange that the other couples have ditched their plans to go to the party places and go with us instead. But Chantel knows why they did that, for sex, and she’s sorta jealous. We offered her the fourth bedroom, but her guy wouldn’t go for that – he’s very private. And she says he’s a gem in every other way, and she’s fine with that.”

Steph grinned. “Julian and Larissa, we might not be able to visit Jaiden and Asha’s sex pad, but you can come and do it with us! Larissa, I’ll leave Rachel with the girls down there, and we’ll find a beach somewhere we can go naked.”

You know, that was quite tempting, especially since her brother worked down there and she hadn’t seen him for ages. It was just a bit far to be easy – she’d have to see if she could merge it into her speaking timetable, which meant that her front line schedule was a bit more flexible than her co-workers. Though there was talk of her speaking in a school down there somewhere – maybe that would work?

Well, did Dave, Kat and Toni have any news to share? Kat laughed and said it was lovely to hear that there were other families that shared their happy news, but they only news for them is that Toni was exploding! Toni laughed and grinned and stuck her clean-shaven crotch up so they could all see. She didn’t look very apologetic when Dave slapped her down.

Larissa laughed, and asked them about Zara – was it really the photo that made them change their minds about her having a baby? Kat sighed. “Well, maybe. It was the straw the broke the camel’s back, if you want. They’ve been quite clear for more than a year about what she wants. Initially we said that she had to wait to see if they changed her mind; you can’t change your mind later. But there was no hint that she would, or Zach would, and they don’t much change their mind. Then your photo arrived and just got under her skin, and she couldn’t hide her raw desire. Why torture the poor girl? Her support structures are as good as they’ll ever be, and we’re still going to be working for the next few years, so they’re in the lucky position of being able to afford to do it in their physical prime, instead of having to wait until they’re older to afford it, like the rest of you. Kudos to you, Steph.”

Steph smiled. “We decided to do it during lockdown, and then we regretted it later for financial reasons, as you say, but now that Rachel’s come, we’re very happy. We’ve decided to not bother with contraception. Another baby will come when it’s time, and then we’ll re-assess. And we have wonderful support from our family, though it’ll create a housing problem for us in a few years’ time.”

Kat smiled, and they talked about Steph’s birth process for a while. Michelle and Zara had already decided that the three of them were going to do the same, with family all around. Toni grinned: “Zara doesn’t do privacy anyway, so that bit was always obvious.” Kat shared a lovely smile when Sophie talked about how much a gift the whole process was for her.

Well, it was time, so Larissa asked Julian to strip, and then Toni asked Julian to lie on his back on the mattress, which they’d left out for this. Then she sat next to him, and grinned. “Since that day you came to our place and we watched you guys, I’ve wanted to get my hands on you.” She slowly ran her hand down his chest, stopping at his groin, and then she leant forward and kissed him gently. “Whatever I get in my life, I want what you two have. Larissa, can you come and sit down here too? This is for both of you.”

Sure, so Larissa stripped too, and sat next to Julian on the other side. Toni smiled at her and kissed her too. “It’s better to kiss you without a blindfold,” she joked. Then she turned to Julian. “You’re my third; until last night, I’d only ever done this for Zara. But now that I’ve done this for Larissa, I figure it’ll be a workable income for a while. Larissa, how did you go today?”

“Oh yes, everybody looks at it, and anyone who could asked me about it. Mostly they thought it was a tattoo, and that it was permanent. A couple of people who asked me thought it should be permanent, and others thought it was great that it wasn’t. Zara likes that it’s not, right? But you have to keep doing it?”

Toni shrugged. “She’s not eighteen yet, so no tattoos. But Zach says never for her. And they like that it can change – she can mark herself with what’s important to her at the time. She puts a lot of thought into it too, so I’ve had lots of practice. And she prefers ornate, but I thought your request for simplicity for Larissa was really appropriate. Two hearts – lovely. And it worked better than I expected, so I’m trying something a little more technically complicated with you, at Larissa’s request.” Julian looked intrigued and wanted to ask. “No! You don’t get a say either. You can see it when it’s done. Though mum and I were talking about that – would I let other couples do that for each other? We’re not sure. Anyway, time to start. Julian, you cannot move while I’m doing it, there’s no way to fix mistakes.”

It took about twenty minutes for her to do Julian. His artwork was almost the same as Larissa’s, except that that the two hearts were together on the front of his neck, and at the back of the neck, Toni drew a smiley face in the middle. Unlike Larissa, who had long hair, Julian’s hair was short and everyone would see the back. When she was done, she showed him in the mirror, and he loved it a lot. Then she showed him the back, and he burst into laughter.

He was still laughing when he kissed Larissa. “And what would you like me to think of when I tell people about the smiley face?” he asked.

She grinned, and said, “Firstly, how much your whole family loves you, and how tightly we’re all bound together. Also, you can think how it means that I showed Toni a photo of Asha’s original artwork. Asha, get over here.” Asha came over, and Larissa could see she was a little bit nervous. She pulled Asha down for a kiss. “We loved your smiley face, really. It’s a shame yours has worn off, and you can’t show Toni.”

Asha laughed and kissed Julian too, and then said, “I can still show her a photo.” While she was finding it, she told Toni how they gave it to her. Toni loved it, and the photo.

Once Asha was sitting down again, Larissa said to Julian, “I agreed with Toni that you’d show your appreciation to Toni in exactly the same way I did. You’re OK with that?” Hell yes, more than OK. Larissa giggled. Of course, he was fine with that. Toni laughed, kissed him hard, and pushed him down. She lowered herself over his face, and then Larissa knelt and lowered herself onto Julian and kissed Toni passionately. Not really a threesome, because her and Julian weren’t going to come – they were entirely focused on getting Toni off, and she did, a screamer, with that attention.

She smiled at them. “That was awesome, thanks.” She went and sat between Dave and Kat, hugging them both and then laughed when Larissa stood up, leaving Julian wet and hard.

“Later, lover,” Larissa smiled at him.

Given they had guests, they decided that they were going to love Kat and Toni tonight, and they loved their massages, and getting their nails and hair done. “Lovely, we had a great night tonight, thanks,” and then they were done, and it was bed time.

Once they were in bed, Julian just pushed Larissa down and spread her legs. “Now it’s time!” and she laughed. They’d just started when there was a gentle knock on the door. Julian stopped and said, “Yo?”, and James and Sophie came through the door. James shut the door quietly, and then they sat on the bed.

“We hate to interrupt, but we want to ask you for a favour.”

Julian and Larissa looked at each other – sure, there was always later, and Larissa grinned at him. He pulled out, and they both moved around to sitting cross legged. Sophie looked at Julian’s erection, and smiled. “Thanks, we really appreciate it. Stopping that for us is exactly the kind of reason we love you both so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.