Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 8: The General Assembly

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: The General Assembly - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

The remaining days before the weekend in which “the General Assembly” is scheduled pass relatively quiet for the three ex-nuns.

A22 is informed that, given his recidivist, unforgivable and sinful behavior, it was decided to bring together a group of elderly people, both secular and religious, serving at the castle to decide the extreme and special punishment she certainly deserved even though, for internal rules, it will be applied only after a few weeks as A22 must first participate in the “General Assembly”, decide whether to sign and become definitively “a penitent” then the following week will have to face its first “day of Redemption” then some day to recover.

Only then will he be punishable and face torture again and pay for the infamous orgasms she has had.

So there is no hurry to bring together “the decision-making group”.

Certainly the days remaining to arrive at the weekend of the “General Assembly” are left quiet to allow way to meditate carefully and deeply to the novices.

A taste of what their Calvary will be at the castle of the Penitents have had it and already know that their path towards the purification of their sins will be truly extreme, extremely hard, painful and 7 years long.

On the other hand, as convinced believers as they are, they know that in any case 7 years of cruel penances here on earth are always better than “purgatory” or “hell” in the other life.

Therefore after careful meditation each of them, in her heart, is determined to sign for the 7 years in the Congregation and they probably begin to metabolize and accept that it is just what they deserve.

The Saturday after Mass dressed in the simple dress of the “penitents” on the naked body and a rough cap on the head, the three are put on the cart they already know and there they also see Hugo and Etzel who evidently, once again, are the wagon drivers.

They travel all the day to reach the episcopal palace of Werdensburg in the evening together with three other floats containing other “penitent” novices.

They dine abundantly as always, outdoors around the fire, then are led by their guardians on the edge of a stream where some are used in the mouth and ass by the guardians who wish to, to avoid pregnancies.

Then they are forced to shit and piss at the sight of everyone and finally to wash themselves in the icy waters of the stream; they are then brought back around the fire still naked where they can dry thoroughly and then get dressed.

Reached their wagons they are then closed inside where they can finally rest and sleep even if with great anxiety inside them, for tomorrow’s day that awaits them.

Early in the morning they are awakened by the moving wagon that moves for less than an hour and then stops.

Some food and water to drink is brought to them.

While they are eating, through the windows, they can understand that there is a great movement of people around them.

When after about an hour Hugo opens the door: “Ready???? Your long and decisive day is about to begin. Follow us in line, low look and contrite attitude, always. Come on. Here we go.”

They are introduced into an immense hall already full of people who have found their place on tribunes that have been leaning against the side walls, while the central strip of the room is free from the bottom to the head where there is, in the middle, the sumptuous high episcopal chair with the Archbishop already seated with folded hands as if praying.

The novices, who together with “our three” are a dozen, can glimpse that in the stands sit the high representatives of all the religious orders of the county, both male and female, nuns and friars of all the monasteries and churches in the area, as well as lay people, as Mayors and the main officers of the villages around.

They are introduced by a side door at the beginning of the hall where there are some low benches destined for them and an usher receives them and without any pause at low vice welcomes them: “Ugly sinful bitches you know why you are here: from now on, you will be considered worse than animals, without any rights, your body is not worthy of any respect and your flesh deserves only to be tormented, tortured mercilessly for the purification of your sins and the sins of others who will generously offer sacrifices to the church because also transfer the atonement of their sins to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.