Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 7: Waiting for the General Assembly

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Waiting for the General Assembly - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

For A22 and her companions of misfortune the following days pass fairly quiet.

Most likely they are “used” little because the “General Assembly” is scheduled on the weekends to follow and above all, then, their “first day of Redemption” which will be really long and terrible.

The relative rest and the long times dedicated to prayer and meditation are also made, obviously, to give A22 and T15 time to fully recover from the treatment on the “thrones”.

Despite this, before arriving on the day of the Assembly and then making the “decision” whether to remain in the “penitents” or face the secular arm, the three novices have the opportunity to have a better idea of what life will be like in the congregation.

They have already seen and know internal punishments; two of them have already had the opportunity to experience the terrible “throne”.

Before the “assembly”, they are also used for periods of internal service in the manor.

Services that are always performed completely naked such as cleaning the rooms, washing the floors, providing for the maintenance of the fires in the fireplaces and various braziers, laundry service with washing of dishes or even clothes, fabrics, blankets.

During the services they are continuously stimulated by every passing attendant, all armed with a crop, so that they work well and briskly, if they do not even sell severely whipping when they make some mistakes or if they are lazy.

For that kind of tacit agreement, during this waiting period they are also slightly “disturbed” by the men of the castle even though it is quite normal that in the evening or a quick blowjob, or being screwed in the cunt or ass is almost a rule.

Fortunately, especially for A22, always fast enough things and maybe with men who are not really handsome, do not lead her into temptation and make her risk “making a mistake” and being punished again on the “throne”.

Only one evening they undergo a new, unusual and particular treatment which once again make them know better their life and their position in the hierarchies in the “castle”.

One evening ten or twelve attendants, after dinner, euphoric and perhaps with a few more glasses of wine in the stomach, with great shouts and laughter come to pick up the three novices from their quarters.

As usual, they have them undressed, then put on each one a collar with a leash and one says: “You disgusting bitches, tonight you will be bitches not only in theory but totally bitches also in practice. So walk with your hands on the ground as we take you to your gallant dates.

The three are in fact forced “on all fours” and to laboriously walk on hands and feet, with the knees half-bent almost curled up.

Walking with difficulty and slowly in this obscene position, with their sex totally exposed and their huge breasts bouncing in a ridiculous way, they are guided on the leash between halls and courtyards for everyone to see, and pushed with spanking, kicking and whipping on the ass.

After crossing a couple of courtyards, they arrive at the area where there are shelters for the various animals and especially in the area where there is the fence of the male Great Danes who serve as guard and control in the castle.

The three “bitches” are led into an enclosure adjacent to that of the dogs by an external gate but it is easy to note that there is also a communication gate with the dog enclosure.

Once pushed into the fence the three sows can see that fixed on the ground there are already three pillars with holes for their heads and hands.

Pushed to insert heads and hands in the related pillory and locked there, the three find themselves in fact kneeling with their faces practically on the ground, the large breasts crushed on the ground too.

They then feel that the ankles are tied to stakes fixed to the ground so that the asses are pushed up and the legs wide open.

During all these preparations the jokes, the laughter, the insults, the cackles of the men grow but what is more worrying is that the excitement of the dogs grows out of all proportion and they can see all these preparations well from the dividing net.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.