Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 6: The "Throne of Fire"

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: The "Throne of Fire" - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

The following morning after mass, according to instructions, A22 and T15 undress in their stall then sadly set off for the large hall of punishments which is in fact an open space where many people are stationed: orderlies working, others resting at at the table, who eat and play, chat and have fun, and also other naked “penitents” assigned to their work shifts.

Approaching the major on duty, T15 says to him: “Lord we deserved to be punished on the” throne “; please carry out the punishment without mercy “.

“Well,” he says. “Kneel on hold and tell me” how many hourglasses “?”

So A22 “ ... eight” and T15 “ ... five”.

Then he nods to some (5 or 6) attendants in the room “hey you, prepare two” thrones “for these two ladies” in an evident mocking tone.

The attendants immediately go to an adjoining closet and return with difficulty dragging two disturbing devices made entirely of iron.

They vaguely resemble two stools more or less 3 and a half feet high.

Except that, the top seems vaguely to a large inverted funnel.

About one foot in diameter, it has “the beak of the funnel” in the center, which is a cone trunk about 10 inches long, about two inches in diameter at the top to reach almost 5 at the base, of a worrying phallic shape.

Looking closely, in fact, the “funnel beak” is closed at the top and rounded in shape.

The “funnel” is actually hollow inside and is also totally pitted, both the beak and the base.

From inside the base there are three sturdy iron feet which, widening to the ground, give stability and balance to the strange stools.

Another peculiarity is that the three feet, about halfway up, are welded to a circular concave plate, which resembles a large pan which in any case gives solidity and robustness to the structure.

Its functionality is not yet clear in the increasingly worried mind of the “two kneeling” who can not help peering with increasing terror the maneuvers of the attendants.

The two “devices” are positioned facing each other 12 feet apart in special compartments that block their feet on the ground.

Just halfway between the two and also those distant about ten feet from each other there are two high poles fixed in the ground with several metal rings attached at various heights.

To complete the “picture”, a brazier lit with a grill and a container full of boiling water is brought to the center of the installation.

Two small and low braziers already lit are then placed on the ground under the “pan” of both “thrones” and some buckets full of water with a large ladle are placed behind.

A large table is also brought nearby with a box on it which evidently contains various unidentified objects and on the other side of the table a pile of butcher’s twigs more or less one meter long.

The last preparation the two designated victims are witnessing is that the two large pitted phalluses are anointed with oil and sprinkled with that infernal gray paste that A22 has already known.

Once preparations are complete, the corporal orders the two to stand up: “Your punishment is ready. It will also be particularly severe because it is the first time. It will be very helpful if you mentally accept it as something you really deserve, despite the extreme suffering.

You can talk, scream, cry, pray, complain but always remember to treat the employees who torture you with extreme respect, as people who lend and work for your redemption.

So never dare to offend them or the punishment will be higher, but rather it will be appreciated if, from time to time, even after a very painful step, you will thank.”

Then nodding to the helpers starts the punishment.

Four attendants then approach A22 first, tie her hands and wrists behind her back, then lift her from under the armpits and under the knees and position her over the first “throne” placing the head of the metal phallus at the mouth of her cunt.

Then they slowly lower her. Feeling the great intrusion A22 begins to sob and pray: “No. Please ... Bring me up ... Ahhhaaaaa ... aharrgh ... Get me out of here ... Help...”

But relentlessly instead they lower her and then even abandon her with all the weight of her body on the huge phallus.

Screaming, praying but also shaking slightly causes the well-lubricated phallus to continue to penetrate her and dilate her terribly and slowly but always a little more.

It is understood that in a few minutes it will end up filling her with all its 10 inches and moreover now the intense pain of dilation is aggravated by the growing burning and itching that seems to ignite the whole interior of her intimacy.

“Ouuuuuuuuut, take me out ... please pity ... Ahaaaa aaaaaaaah...”

But the worst thing that A22 is hearing at this tragic moment from one of the attendants: “take it easy and bear it ... that this is just a tender start”.

Now that A22 is “well seated” the four turn to T15 who instinctively almost makes the act of moving away but immediately stops knowing that he has no way out.

However the four immediately block her, tie her hands and lift her while she resigned and in a low voice simply cries and sobs: “Don’t do this to me ... please”.

But immediately afterwards the sobs turn into screams and moans as soon as the penetration begins for her too.

“AAAAArghhhhhh, Ahiiiiiiii, Get it out of me ... please ... Ahhhaaa...”

But even her fate is now sealed.

Then, as announced at A22, the worst starts to come now.

Two attendants for A22 and two for T15 ... tie a long string around the big toes of the two penitents.

Then pulling the cords through two rings of the side poles force the legs in tension, horribly wide open at the height of the pelvis and then tie the ropes to the ring so that the legs remain locked in the uncomfortable position.

But the worst is that, immediately afterwards, they take 4 huge and heavy toothed snap clamps with a double row of holes in the center.

The clamps are immediately applied to the nipples but also further to the areolae and snapped.

The application of clamps cause the unfortunate two to emit four inhuman screams that resonate through different rooms of the manor.

The pressure on nipples and areolas is terrifying and from the holes of the clamps, above and below, small balloons come out of those tender flesh that seem to want to burst.

Finally, the clamps are connected to cords that pass inside a ring, one per pole, at head height and a weight of about 3 pounds is then attached to each rope which is then left to dangle.

The 4 weights put the nipples in terrible tension by lifting the heavy boobs sideways and up.

Once again, each time a weight is left to dangle, four inhuman screams echo through the vaults of the castle.

The two are now incredibly penetrated and dilated, the stinging paste that ignites their vaginas accentuated by a certain heat that rises from below where the “pans” in the middle of the throne are now almost hot.

If the unfortunate two think that this is already enough, the shocking words of the “major” arrive at this moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.