Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 3: The Journey

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Journey - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

Just outside the convent, the three new “penitents” are made to climb inside the carriage where Father Bernardo is sitting waiting for them.

The cart is a long closed wagon covered, with four wheels; it has a double door on the back side from which it is possible to get on and off.

The door can be opened both from the inside and from the outside but on the outside in addition there is a deadbolt which, if necessary, can lock the door if prisoners are transported.

It has a pair of tall windows on each side, with grates, sufficient for a good change of air and to give light inside.

On the internal sides there are two benches on which it is possible to sit while in the front there are stowed provisions and barrels of water and wine to be used during the trip and a closet for various objects.

To reach the Castle of the “Congregation” a trip of two or three days is foreseen.

Once the three now ex-nuns are seated inside, Father Bernardo knocks on a wall to give the signal to the two drivers that they can leave.

As soon as the wagon is moving Bernardo begins to explain the first rules to the “three females”.

First, they will soon be stripped of all their privileges they could have as nuns.

In fact, they are no longer nuns and for this reason they will also be physically stripped of their monastic clothes.

This will happen shortly before Etzel and Hugo to whom they owe the most absolute obedience.

From today onwards they will only wear the “penitents” suit on the completely naked body, which is nothing but a kind of rough canvas sack with three holes, one for the head and two for the arms, which falls along the body up to the knee height.

In the closet at the bottom of the wagon there are some clothes and the “dressing” led by the two henchmen will take place shortly, as soon as Bernardo has given the first fundamental instructions.

Since they will be stripped of their clothes, they will no longer have any rights, they will be treated like animals, indeed they must also be considered inferior to the animals, such as dogs, of their future Users.

The uniform is made on purpose so that in a moment it can be removed and their naked bodies are immediately available for use, abuse, humiliations and above all harsh punishments and cruel tortures.

In the Castle there are several attendants such as Hugo and Etzel with different duties, from simple guards, servants and cooks, to experts in punishments and even the most ruthless torturers.

All characters well selected in their skills.

They, the “penitents”, must always be ready and available to be used and abused in “all their” holes, ass, cunt and mouth, by anyone in the Castle who wishes it.

The basic rule is that their bodies and “holes” must always be ready to give pleasure to others, but the first real hard punishment for themselves is that their “pleasure” is denied.

As a redemption and atonement for their sins, the first rule and also a great challenge is that they will never have the right to have an orgasm.

Even if stimulated for a long time, even when many of the attendants may fuck them, one after the other and repeatedly for hours, they will have to fight with themselves to avoid having unauthorized orgasms.

The only exception is when Someone will order an orgasm, for some reason, or when they will eventually be subjected to the torture of “forced and multiple orgasms”.

Having an unauthorized orgasm is one of the most serious fault that will be punished with extreme severity.

If the bitch has an unauthorized involuntary orgasm, she must immediately declare herself because if the Trainer on duty believes that she has had an undeclared orgasm, the punishment will be immediately doubled in length.

Even if it were not true and denied, her word is worth nothing compared to that of the Trainer.

This rule, if it leaves Theresa and Welda quite indifferent because at the moment they are unable to assess its danger well, vice versa terrifies the poor Anny who is the sexually warmest one and, although still scared, the thought of being frequently abused in all “her holes”, has already felt a “strange heat” between the legs and could not avoid getting wet.

All the men serving in the Castle are their superiors and will be able to use and degrade them in any way, they will also be able to torment them for the sole pleasure of doing it, almost always publicly in the sight of everyone, also because these filthy sinners deserve nothing more than to suffer terribly and pay for sins committed.

While the religious men present in the Castle are usually supervisors who have the right to see and preside over any treatment of the sows and may also request the attendants to perform some particular punishment if they think that the “penitent” on duty has deserved it.

Another fundamental rule is that maximum respect and obedience is due to all men in the Castle, extreme submission is due as the total acceptance of all humiliation and tortures.

What a “penitent” must put on his head is that those men are there to work for their redemption so that at the end of each session of degradation and also of cruel torture the “victim” must always remember to thank his torturer of turn to help her atone for her sins.

Once “freed”, with the treatment finished, while still totally naked and perhaps with the flesh marked and suffering, the “penitent” must put herself “on all fours” in front of her Trainer, thank him, and then face the ground to lick his boots.

Forgetting to thank after a training session, even the most cruel, is a serious lack that will be punished severely.

Complaining during torture or even shouting excessively is a sign of lack of acceptance of the well-deserved torment which entails an immediate increase in the punishment and also a subsequent further punishment session.

As a further sign of cancellation of the personality of the “penitent” she will not even have the right to keep her name; for the next 7 years they will keep only the first letter of the name followed by a progressive number.

In their case, Anny will be A23, Theresa T15 and Welda W11.

The other information which is the main rule of the “Congregation” is that for “bishop seal”, with more or less monthly frequency, each “penitent” will participate in an “Indulgence Day”.

The “day” is a traveling event.

The chariot of the “Congregation”, in rotation, will reach the different countries and villages of the great bishopric.

Three or four or even more “penitents” will be on duty depending on the size of the country and the situation.

On that day the “penitents” can be charged with all the sins of the people of the country who will pay an offering for the total cancellation of their sins.

On that day some public torture sessions will be held in the public squares of the place in which the “penitents” on duty will be practically tortured for a whole day and in different ways and their sufferings will function as cleaning up of all the villagers who have given the offering.

Furthermore, the access to the public execution square is still closed and controlled and even those who wish to witness the public torment of the females must pay a minimum access price to even just assist.

While those who pay the most important offering for the cancellation of their sins through the suffering of the penitents, will have a more active part in torture.

The money raised obviously serves to support the “Congregation” and then to finance the local “Church”.

Once the “Indulgence Day” as a recursive rule of their next years in the “Congregation” has been broadly announced, Father Bernardo tells them that further details will be known to them at the appropriate time.

The only good news for the increasingly terrified “novices” is that the tortures planned for them will be the cruelest possible but with the limit that they cannot cause permanent damages.

For “internal” punishments, any marks, scratches or bruises must be such that they do not require more than a week for total recovery.

The “internal” punishments are also suspended and postponed for a whole week before a “penitent” is destined to serve on a “Day of Indulgence”.

While it will be possible that after the “Day of Indulgence” any signs and injuries may last for a few weeks but they can never be permanent damage.

Father Bernardo emphasizes that this rule is not for some form of pity towards useless pieces of meat worthy of suffering only, but because in a few days they are ready for further humiliations and tortures that will have to continue for the next 5 years.

Lastly Bernardo communicates what is the schedule for the three of them.

They will have the opportunity to test life at the Castle and in the “Congregation” for about ten days.

Then they will have to participate in the “assembly” in the presence of the Bishop and the high offices of the church and the representatives of the various monastic orders both male and female, where they will be publicly degraded and humiliated and declared “penitents” ready for the “Congregation”.

They will be presented with a contract to be signed for acceptance.

This will be the last chance to choose the 7 years of “Congregation” or to be immediately assigned to the “secular arm”.

Then for the three of them, after another week, their first “Day of Indulgence” is scheduled in which they will participate as victims.

Having said this, Father Bernardo adds that “their Calvary” starts from this moment, and knocks on the wall of the cart.

An external “knock” confirms that the message has been received.

After receiving the signal from Father Bernardo, Hugo and Etzel continue to lead the horses for a little while until they find a suitable space alongside the road to park the cart and give the horses rest and refreshment.

Area next to the road chosen appropriately also because adjacent to a thick grove.

Once the wagon is stopped, the two minions go down from the driver’s seat, turn behind the wagon and open the rear door. At this point, Father Bernardo goes out to check the horses and while he meets Hugo and Etzel he simply says to them: “They are yours...”.

Hugo immediately addressed the three females: “Well sluts from now on you just have to obey immediately without arguing. In the bottom cabinet there are some of the clothes that will be the only clothes you will be entitled to in your near future. Take one each and follow us. Quick!!!”

Hugo and Etzel both hold a one and a half meter long piece of thin and flexible bamboo cane.

While Etzel slips into the woods, Hugo orders three to follow him while he remains last to close the line.

After walking in the woods a few tens of meters Etzel finds an interesting clearing without trees with also on one side an interesting vast bush of nettles that immediately reminds him of some perverse thoughts.

When the three are at the center of the clearings, Hugo orders dryly: “Stop bitches. Stand side by side two meters away.

Although it is a fairly cold day in late autumn, but it is certainly not a problem for him if the sluts suffer from the cold, Hugo, who seems to be the boss of the two, orders without warning: “Undress ... take everything off, absolutely everything, sows”

“Pile all your clothes on the ground in front of you”

If A23 and W11 with a little reticence begin to undress anyway, T15 surprised by the sudden command remains blocked.

Etzel approaches her without warning and throws a violent slap in the face that leaves her speechless, screaming “What are you waiting for?”

Followed by another in the other cheek, just as violent “ ... and don’t you thank? “ he asks.

T15 sore with tears in his eyes, however, quickly begins to undress saying “Forgive me Lord, thank you Lord”.

After the speech, the three in a couple of minutes are completely naked, all the clothes piled on the ground in front of them and full of shame try to cover their pussy and big udders with their hands, as far as they can.

But immediately Hugo orders: “ ... standing straight, legs wide, hands behind the neck...”.

Once again while A22 and W11 execute instantly, T15 hesitates a little and executes the order late.

Too late, Etzel, behind her, lets go of a terrible barrel blow that hits her in the armpit and on the whole side of a tit.

Surprise T15 only emits a “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

“Quick when you receive an order” Etzel screams and gives her another terrible blow from behind on the side of the other tit that awakens her memory: “Ahhhhi ouch ... thank you Lord, thank you Lord!!!!”

“I see you are learning, cow...” Etzel chuckles.

With all three in the correct position, Hugo announces: “ ... now bitches we will carry out the first inspection of these worthless pieces of meat that only deserve to be tormented and tortured. During the inspection you do not have the right to speak, to say anything, not even to complain and even just make annoying cries or sobs; so keep your mouths well sewn.”

Hugo begins to inspect T15 while Etzel takes care of W11.

They begin to grope them roughly all over the body, ass, boobs, hips, thighs, cunt.

They brutally squeeze, twist the nipples, painfully pull them up to lift the heavy boobs and do it repeatedly many times.

The two females, with difficulty, manage to keep their mouths closed, bite their lips, grumble but they are careful not to emit any sob or howl.

Then they “increase the dose”: they begin to violently slap their breasts in all directions, from below, from above, from the side.

Then after a few minutes and all the reddened breasts, they move on to give violent slaps, to spank their chubby asses until those too are extremely red.

The eyes of the two bitches fill with tears from the intense burning of tits and buttocks but once again they choke in the throat and limit themselves to a few grumbles.

But from now on they are allowed to speak again.

Lastly, they go on to inspect their holes.

They begin to roughly massage their pussies; despite the humiliating situation and the extreme shame they feel, with aching ass and boobs, soon enough their bodies still betray them.

The violent groping, although quite brutal, ends up unwillingly to excite them and their pussies begin to get wet.

After rubbing they then begin to penetrate them with one then two then also three fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.