Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 1: To the Archbishop

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: To the Archbishop - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

In the very first hours of a cool spring morning of the AD 1543 friar Bernardo, accompanied by his faithful henchmen Etzel and Hugo, riding slowly but surely, is reaching the episcopal palace of Werdensburg, where the undisputed lord of both the spiritual and above all temporal goods of his a vast bishopric, Archbishop Gunter, is waiting for him.

Etzel and Hugo are two ex-soldiers of fortune now in the pay of Brother Bernardo and his “Congregation” where they do a little bit of everything, from the bodyguard, to the jailers and controllers of the females of the “congregation”, but also, if necessary torturers and torturer helpers.

Of robust build, like all the other attendants in the “congregation”, having seen any atrocity on the battlefields, they are rude, cruel, ruthless men.

You can already see it in the grim faces often marked by scars and marks, memories of the various battles.

They are well paid, eat well, have the opportunity to take what they want when they want from the “sex” point of view, therefore they know very well that it is better for them to be severe and insensitive without ever being pitied, even when it comes to tormenting a victim in the most extremes.

Upon reaching the door of the bishop’s palace, Etzel and Hugo stop outside while waiting, while Friar Bernardo is introduced and accompanied through various corridors, stairs to climb, various rooms up to the hall where his eminence Gunter was waiting for him for a private interview.

Left alone, after greeting each other with the usual pleasantries, they immediately move on to the main topic.

“So, Brother Bernardo, what do you have to say?”

“His Eminence, I wanted to inform you that my brother collaborators sent to the streets and the countries of your territory in search of evil and sin and to bring to light the works of the Devil, identified and interrogated 7 female perhaps witches, healers, even wives reported of misdeeds and infidelities from husbands themselves.

The 7 females continued to proclaim themselves innocent even after our standard coercive procedure, that is, the prolonged interrogations followed by the planned “strappado” sessions.

Threatened to be transferred to the “secular arm” dungeons and torture chambers, they finally accepted the alternative of being aggregated to the “Congregation of Penance” and to demonstrate their innocence in the next 5 years of submission.”

Friar Bernardo continues:

“So in the planned general assembly to be held here in two weeks, in your presence, in the presence of guards and orderlies and the scribes who will have to register the acts, at least 7 “novices “ will be brought here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.