Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 12: The First Day of Redemption (Afternoon)

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: The First Day of Redemption (Afternoon) - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

The crowds also take a break and the spectators also take advantage of the food they brought from home.

The square starts to revitalize itself while the three four-legged bitches continue to eat, when the attendants begin to change the installations on the stage.

Operations that undoubtedly stir the curiosity of people who begin to comment and try to guess what the new tools will be used for the afternoon torture.

In fact, the three pairs of poles are left while the low tables are removed.

Instead of the tables a little back and in the center of each pair of poles, a gallows similar to those used for hangings is inserted in a special recess.

The truce passes quickly for the three who continue to pretend to eat, hoping for a few more minutes of rest and peace but when the chief torturer announces: “The afternoon torture begins which will last until the sixth toll of the bell tower”, A22 and two others are brutally raised to their feet, each by a copy of henchmen and sobbing and terrified of what is to come for the next 4 hours and beyond, considering that the bell has not yet struck “2 o’clock”.

They are each set up under a gallows, a couple of meters behind each copy of stakes.

As for the other two, A22’s arms and hands are then tied behind the back by the wrists.

They are each set up under a gallows, a couple of meters behind each copy of stakes.

As with the other two, A22’s arms and hands are then tied behind the back by the wrists.

A wide leather belt with metal studs every 5 cm. about which, on the inside, they appear as rounded tips of one cm. approximately, is then placed around her hips

The belt has attached to both ends of two D-rings and the belt is not long enough and the D-rings remain about ten cm apart. Front and right above the navel.

Now the attendants carry a long, very thin but very strong rope which, threaded between the D-rings with a slip knot, the more it is pulled the more painfully it tightens the studded belt around the hips.

And in fact an attendant presses with one hand on the D-rings while with the other, together with his partner, he pulls the rope with all his strength, making A22 jump from the painful pressure of studs and belt in his flesh.

While the rope is held in tension at the front by one of the attendants, the other makes it go down between the legs, makes it go up from behind, passes it inside the arms tied up in a hook at the tip of the fork arm and strongly pulled towards the ground.

This new pull causes the rope after having tightly tightened the D-rings and tormentedly clamped the belt around her hips, then painfully creeps between her “slits”, pussy and ass, and is so tightened and then tied to the hook that A22 is forced to tiptoe.

The suffering between the legs is made even more intense as long as small knots have been previously made in the stretch of rope that goes from under the navel to the lower back, spaced less than an inch from each other, and at the slightest movement she feels the small knots painfully slide inside the cracks and against her clitoris.

If this tiptoe position is already extremely painful with a rope full of knots that seems to saw her in the middle inside her most intimate and sensitive parts every time the feet collapse slightly and tries to regain balance, A22 understands very soon that there is no limit to the worst.

In fact, the two attendants grab her ankle by one with their hands, lift her feet off the ground and tie and pull her ankles to the two pre-existing stakes by means of a short cord.

The scream of A22 is terrifying and long because in fact she finds herself sitting with all her weight on a thin rope full of knots with her legs obscenely wide open in a very unstable balance and at every slightest movement the rope tortures her most sensitive parts, in particular the clitoris.

The crowd begins to warm up and participate again until they burst into thunderous applause when the binding ends; as last, a further rope is tied between her wrists and painfully pulled up and also tied to the hook of the fork so that, by forcing her arms stretched upwards, they force her to bend her torso forward causing her huge udders actually dangle funny between her stretched legs and at the same time her ass is pushed out.

Once again the din of screams, insults, jeers, applause mixed with the inhuman cries of the three who painfully find themselves in that terrifying position and continually seeking a point of balance to avoid any movement, revolves around the stage.

For A22 the pain in the middle of the legs due to the pressure of the rope and the knots inside the crack and on the clitoris is already unbearable also because even if she tries with all her efforts to stay still, finding a stable balance is practically impossible and, in all cases, the knots always move a little and rub painfully in her intimacies.

She does not dare to think what suffering will be when, as is now obvious, she is tormented and tortured in that situation.

Disconsolate she just whines: “Ohooooo Ahii No ... Please no ... Have mercy ... Noooo oooohoooo ... not like this ... have mercy Lord... “.

There is someone in front of her who yells insults at her: “Filthy slut, dirty pig, shameless sinner ... you will finally be punished as you deserve”.

She also tries to think that maybe they are right, that it is the right punishment for her sins, she tries within herself to give these sufferings to God for his redemption hoping that these thoughts can help her, but the pain is really so much and however she ends up feeling desperate for what she knows will inevitably come soon.

A large wicker basket is brought onto the stage and on a large table in the center an indefinite series of rods, whips, rods, shields, straps, spanckers in wood and leather of all shapes and sizes are displayed.

The Head Torturer and Speaker announces: “The first hour of torture will be dedicated to the punishment of these big asses so exposed and available.

It will be the people who will contribute directly to the punishment: whoever wants, in turn, will be able to go up on stage and with the offer of a coin thrown into the basket will have the right to choose the instrument they believe in and to beat the ass of the sinner who prefers with all the strength he will want”

“To make the punishment a little” more complete and fun “for this generous crowd we will make sure to” ring the bells “.

He walks away giggling and no one understood what he meant but everything becomes clear almost immediately when the attendants approach each of the three so painfully suspended sluts carrying two large cowbells attached to a half meter of chain that does nothing but add weight to the already heavy bell.

A large and wide toothed clamp is attached to the other end of the chain, the jaws of which can be closed at will by manually turning a small screw artfully mounted with that function.

The teeth of the clamp are not particularly sharp but have rounded tips with the obvious purpose of making a good grip on what they hold but without piercing the skin and letting out blood.

One of the two attendants who “take care” of A22 with one hand squeezes the areola of one breast the base of a nipple between the thumb and then also with the other hand on the other side of the areola.

By painfully squeezing and pulling even a little laterally, the nipple is pushed out and at the same time well exposed.

It is at this point that the other attendant takes “a bell” and places the large toothed clamp to cover all that predisposed nipple and also a large part of the areola and begins to turn the screw.

The bite of the toothed clamp on the nipple is brought to an unspeakable pressure forcing the victim to scream and pray: “Aaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, stop please stop iiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

The attendant stops turning the screw when he decides without obviously taking pity on the moans of A22 and indeed, immediately after having finished turning the screw, slowly lowers the hand that still supports the bell and its chain so that soon it is the nipple to support all the weight of the whole tool.

The tool is so heavy that it not only generates tremendous pain on the nipple and areola, but also deforms the entire udder by stretching it downwards.

Another inhuman scream accompanies the release of the bell. : “Ooooooooooooh ahaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ahargggg”

Immediately afterwards, the same operations are performed on the other tit.

A sequence of 6 almost contemporary animal screams resound throughout the square followed by almost continuous moans: “Ohio Ahiiiii Uhiiiiii aaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa uhuuu ahhhaaa” also accompanied by the sound of the 6 bells that begin to ring for the inevitable and involuntary small movements when the bells have been attached and released.

The pain in the nipples and between the legs is unspeakable as the three sinners try to find a minimum of balance.

The sound of the bells and the sight of those big breasts so funny, deformed and hanging does nothing but move the most total hilarity in the crowd that responds with applause to thunderous laughter at their despair and their eyes full of tears.

The first three to show up on stage with the coin in hand are two large farmers and a very young boy, almost a child.

The two farmers choose their favorite type of whip and both set off towards W11, the other towards T15, immediately starting to whip while close to each tortured an attendant counts the blows aloud.

“One” “Ahiii oHooo Don Don Din Don ohooooo” and on the other side “One” IIIIIIIIHIHiiiiiiiiiiii Din Don Ahiiiiii Ohooooo “.

When A22 sees out of the corner of her eye the boy who is positioned behind her with a cane in his hand, probably a virgin, he can only notice the bulge of his pants on the front.

If the shame is so great for being so exposed in front of a child at least he has the hope that the blows will not be so powerful since he is so thin.

In reality, when the first cane stroke arrives through both of his buttocks, he realizes that despite his physical appearance the boy is able to produce very painful strokes.

“One” “OOOOhooooooooooo Don Ohhooooooo Uhuuuu Din Don Ahhiiiiiii”

“Two” “Ahiii oHooo Don Don Din Don ohooooo”.

Almost at the end of the boy’s 10 strokes, with her ass now well streaked with red lines, in desperation for the useless continuous attempt to avoid every movement as much as possible, even if under intense flogging, to alleviate the immeasurable pain that rope and knots produce in her most intimate parts, A22 begins to have a strange shocking sensation again.

Evidently the level of her sexual drive is very high or perhaps there is also a masochistic component inside her because, together with the immense pain that the knots produce on her now massacred clitoris, she feels a certain sexual arousal build up again slowly but surely.

The second volunteer who shows up for her punishment, much to her shame is the robust blacksmith from her home country whom she has known very well since she was a girl.

He approaches her with a large and heavy leather belt in his hand and before starting to beat her, he whispers in her ear: “ ... we made you grow up in our religious village in the healthiest Christian principles and then we must discover that you are the filthiest of all sinners. Now I will give you what you deserve without mercy. Am I right or not? Do you deserve all this or not?”

In the most total suffering and extreme degradation of being exposed in that situation in front of him, the answer comes out spontaneously from within: “Yes sir. Thank you sir”

But the words choke in her throat due to the violence of the blow that crosses them and sets her buttocks on fire”

“One” “Ooooooooooooooohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Din Don Din Don Din Don Uuuuuuuuuhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii”

“Two” and then “Three”, “Four”, “Five”, “Six”, “Seven”...

The rope continues to press terribly and the knots continue to rub on the clitoris, however swollen with excitement.

The suffering on the clitoris is immense but in any case between the eighth and the ninth stroke of the strap A22 explodes in a new painful but explosive orgasm that for her extreme degradation her pussy squirts abundant liquids on the stage floor for the great hilarity and obscene comments of the spectators.

A dozen volunteers take turns torturing her fat ass: peasants, boys; not only men but also women: housewives and even a nun.

In the remaining time of beatings her ass is tormented by the most diverse tools: rods, birches crops, multiple whips but also spankers of different shapes both in leather and in metal and in wood.

All extremely painful instruments but which in any case do not cause permanent damage according to the “rule of the Congregation”.

After a brief respite and a quick check by the doctor who also makes them smell “the salts” to revitalize the three now exhausted and destroyed, the speaker very quickly announces for the pleasure of the audience “: The next hour we will play again better the bells. Whoever wants to make the offer of a shilling will have the right to hit those stupid hanging breasts ten times “.

Meanwhile, the attendants replace all flogging tools with others obviously more suitable for beating breasts rather than asses.

However, they are always sticks, rods, floggers, wooden rulers, ferules maybe a little smaller and suitable for beating those big hanging breasts so torn apart by the bells.

The singularity is that the low tables that were previously used for the torture of goats are repositioned on the ground under their asses.

An oddity that is immediately clarified as long as two at a time are taken from the line of volunteers offering the shilling.

One can beat the breasts from above and in front while standing while the other can simultaneously lie supine on the table and with the chosen instrument beat them at the bottom.

The ordeal begins again for A22 and the others.

While a volunteer standing with a thin rod begins to pound her udders with great vigor from top to bottom, leaving just enough time for her to feel the pain of the blow by turning her back from side to side to alternate blows from one tit to the other, the second volunteer lying on the low table hits them from below with a leather spanker.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.