Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 10: The Days Before...

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Days Before... - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

The week following the signing of the contract spends in total relaxation for our three newbies, even if for each action for them they are reminded that it is the week of preparation for their first “redemption” weekend during which they will be subjected to tremendous punishments for the purification of their sins and of all sinners who want to be present and make donations to the “Congregation” i.e. the “Church”.

And it always keeps them in a state of anxiety, agitation, if not fear and terror.

However, they are left to rest in their accommodation, well fed and above all the medical attendant often goes to take care of them, to put ointments and emollients on marks and bruises and a special compress on the brand just made.

What today are known as allergenic tests even then much more empirically it was known that certain subjects could have serious if not lethal incompatibilities with certain natural substances.

Since, as already mentioned, one of the fundamental points for the “Congregation” was to best preserve the physical integrity and health of the “penitents”, in addition to the normal treatments for skin marks due to the “treatments” received in the previous days, in addition to check that they have high temperatures or colds, in addition to confirming that in the next weekend none of the three will be menstruated, the medical attendant also gives them other strange tests.

He puts them in contact with hay and many other plant substances, flowers and plants to see that they do not cause sneezing and cold crises and above all two or three times a day the doctor shows up to have them pricked on the ass by the most disparate types of bees, wasps and hornets a sting every four or five hours.

Even if those bites are very painful, being one every now and then, they are well endured by the three since they have already endured far worse.

But what worries them most is trying to understand the reason for these tests which obviously the medical attendant is careful not to explain.

The last little anecdote in this quiet week after all, is that obviously the medical attendant greasing them, massaging them, treating marks and wounds and making tests on their bodies does so with strictly naked patients, which obviously excites him frequently.

Having, like all the men of the Castle, all the rights on the “penitents” it is obvious that repeatedly, whenever he wanted, he could “use” or “be served”, which, however, was also starting to be normal for the three.

Among the other sexual uses and abuses recently made on W11, T15 and A22, one afternoon he decided to take A22 in a not too particular but rather classical way.

To tell the truth, he is also a handsome, attractive man, which inevitably teases the high sexual drive of A22 and during the relationship she decides to totally abandon herself and to have orgasm even if she will have to report it and pay for it.

After all, he is already worthy of punishment from the “evening with the dogs” and therefore he decides to accept the extra sentence but to take a pleasant and wanted orgasm.

But the doctor, an experienced and sadistic man like almost all the men of the Castle, understands it and so takes her to the edge of the “sexual explosion” but a moment before he takes off leaving her in total frustration and then orders her to finish the job with her mouth.

What’s worse, in addition to the dissatisfaction with the lack of highly desired orgasm, the doctor points out that he realized that she was about to enjoy, that she was about to abandon herself to the sinful enjoyment that is and remains a filthy sinful bitch and that she will have to report this anyway, her sinful attitude that will be punished perhaps even worse than a real orgasm.

Otherwise, the week goes by quickly, they are well fed and so they get energized, and the marks on their well-groomed bodies at the weekend are practically gone.

They pray, pray to God to give them the strength to endure the hard trials that certainly await them for the atonement of sins and to endure the sufferings for His glory.

Even though terror and fear simultaneously grow day by day until Friday.

They learn that their destination is the village of Dachsdorf at 10/12 hours from there and they also learn that a commission of torturers of the “Castle” has already been in the village for a few days and has met with a commission of representatives of the various local communities to listen to their requests, to agree and to establish the humiliations and torments to be applied to the three predestined victims.

Obviously the more it will be possible to satisfy the requests, the more donations they will receive.

In reality the only limit and the only thing that the torturers of the Castle verify and that the “sacrificial victims” do not suffer permanent and not too long lasting damages so that within two weeks or a little more they are ready and in good shape to a further “Day of Redemption”.

Their first “Redemption Day” really begins in the late Friday afternoon for the three predestined victims.

After the last ointments and massages by the doctor who also informs them that he will be present to check their health throughout the weekend and in particular during the Sunday of torments, some men come to collect them.

They are forced to strip naked and then shackles are placed on their ankles connected to short chains also them attached to an iron stick, just under a meter long, which forces them to keep their legs open and makes them walk clumsily.

Walking so laboriously they are then put on a particular wagon that has all the appearance of those circus wagons that are used to showcase animals.

In fact, on a whole side wall, the caravan has grates with at the moment some panels covering them but which are obviously designed to be removed.

And as animals they are arranged, naked, with only straw on the ground with which they can arrange a bed, bowls that will presumably serve to feed them with food and water, and a bucket in a corner that can be used as a toilet.

Evidently Hugo and Etzel are the conductors of our three novices, because they are the ones who check that everything is in order in the cart then they close it from the outside and sit in the driver’s seat, they whip the horses and the cart starts moving, also escorted by some other men on horseback.

They travel all night and arrive in the town of Dachsdorf mid-morning on Saturday.

There is already turmoil of people in the main square when the wagon arrives: there are already groups of onlookers aware that as soon as possible the sinners to be punished will be put on display and exhibited as animals to be immolated.

And so it is because the wagon is parked against a wall on one side of the main square, the panels that cover the wagon bars are removed and the three naked women, in logs and wide legs, remain in the sight of everyone as worthless animals in a cage.

Today the visit to the bitches to be tortured is free for anyone and is left free specifically to do some promotion for tomorrow’s event, that is, the public torture of those three pieces of meat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.