Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Chapter 9: The Branding

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Branding - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

They have not yet understood why their pains will start immediately but they will find out very soon.

In fact, they are brought out of the main hall through a nearby side door that leads to a square room with benches on the walls where you can sit.

A sort of waiting room where there are attendants from the “Congregation”.

Since they are the first arrivals, they are not even seated and wait for nothing, but, without any explanation, they are harnessed like mares: leather straps with D-rings are tied to both wrists and ankles.

A long rope is then tied, thin but strong, full of small knots for three turns around the waist.

It is then painfully pulled and then closely tied by two attendants. A kind of very narrow triple sackcloth.

Lastly, the wrists are tied through the D-ring to the sackcloth on the sides.

What worries them so much through a door that seems to lead outside onto a square they can clearly hear the typical noise of an excited crowd waiting for something to happen.

All their worries are immediately confirmed as soon as they are pushed through that door onto an external staircase that overlooks the large square of the bishopric entirely crowded with a crowd that already excited by the wait is now incredibly noisy and bursts into a roar at the sight of the three naked women.

What they can see from the top of the steps is that on the other side of the square a high stage has been raised where there are three trestles placed almost on the edge towards the square.

On the stage and scattered around the square there are several braziers lit a little to mitigate the autumn cold but evidently with other purposes too.

Another thing immediately evident from above and that in the crowd a zigzag path is cut, probably done with barriers, which leads from the base of the steps to the stage.

They are forced one by one to go down the steps while the excited crowd rants: “Come on, ugly bitches, come we are waiting for you. Come lousy pigs we’ll take care of your ass. Comon ... indecent bitches. Up close, A22 sees that every one in the crowd is armed with a rod, some with a cane, a bundle of nettles, some with a stick with the tip burnt in a brazier with the tip turned on.

The attendant tells her: “I advise you to quickly reach out ... then with a strong push he throws her towards the crowd at the beginning of the path.

She immediately understands what the attendant meant because amidst insults, offenses, teasing, mockiery she is hit by a bundle of rod strokes, canes, bundles of various twigs while someone else push the tip of a red-hot stick in her hips, on her ass, on the sides of the large breasts.

If even many blows are brought to her from the front on the huge udders, on the belly, she realizes that she has no choice than to advance as fast as possible, albeit in immense pain, to reach the stage as soon as possible.

Incredibly for her too, she manages to do it in a few minutes and climb the stairs to finally escape the blows of the angry crowd.

Terribly painful, all red, streaked, striped, scratched, burnt she manages to get on stage but immediately understands that her current torment is far from over.

Shortly after, the other two, all out of breath, destroyed, perhaps even in a worse state, manage to reach the stage and what is an apparent salvation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.