Medieval Tale - Cover

Medieval Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Tdmaster

Introduction:

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction: - It is the story of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: "Congregation of Penance". Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world. The saga is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Historical   Zoophilia   Far Past   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex  

The story takes place in Lower Bavaria in the fifteenth century where religious fanaticism was truly ruthless and produced one of the most cruel witch hunts that led to the stake a large number of people, especially women, whose, before being tied to the stake almost always, they had to suffer unspeakable tortures during trials with an obvious outcome.

Condemnation was always the stake that served as an example and deterrent for the common people and, at the same time, to reaffirm the supremacy of both the Nobles and the hierarchies of the Church.

To be even more exemplary, executions were often preceded by the public display of the victims, often humiliated and degraded and led in chains, completely naked through the streets of the villages to the execution square.

If then the sentence did not also include public torments and tortures that lasted hours, for the mockery of the crowd, before the final act.


Difficult to find the documents of the time that were deliberately made to disappear, in whole or in part, in later periods to hide the misdeeds of the powerful persons of the time.

Much comes from the oral tradition.

The winds of the Lutheran reform had pushed both, Protestants and Catholics, who believed that the devil had great influence in human affairs, to an ever greater rigor.

The hunt for the Devil and the search for and condemnation of sins, especially those of the flesh, were very widespread practices among monastic orders, especially Dominicans.

The struggle and repression of sin, as a work of the Devil, was absolute conviction for the men of the Church but also for the people and, many times, also for the victims themselves.

This is why public executions after unspeakable torture were seen as victories of “good over evil”.

Once the ecclesiastical courts had torn a confession through torture of a victim, they then passed it on to the “secular arm” which pursued the guilty, almost always female, with further public torture and executions.

Regardless of what the poor victims had to suffer in the secret of the prisons, in the complete mercy of jailers, guards, torturers, while awaiting their martyrdom.

The sure thing is that everyman and woman knew of the atrocious executions and, when they could, they also tried to participate within the crowd excited by the sufferings of the victims.

Our story is absolutely fantasy but it is something that could have really happened.

Therefore both the names of people and places are absolutely invented while the setting remains that of Southern Germany of the fifteenth century.

It is narrated of the insertion of three women, three nuns, some forced some other consenting in a particular congregation: “Congregation of Penance”.

Anny, Theresa and Welda will be publicly humiliated and degraded, punished, tormented, tortured in the most cruel and imaginative ways for the remission of their own sins and, in general, for the sins of the world.


The story is mainly focused on Anny even if the other two supporting actors will often be present together with many other contour characters.

Warning:

Features extreme graphic representations, MM/ff, explicit language, extreme BDSM, non-consensual sex, humiliation, degrade, punishments, torture. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Tags:

bdsm, humiliation, punishment, non consensual, humiliation, degrade, torture

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.