Isabella: Humanhorse of Far Earth - Cover

Isabella: Humanhorse of Far Earth

Copyright© 2021 by Quille

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman, plucked from a life in London and thrown across the galaxy, is going to war as a naked humanhorse, destined to carry her small rider to glory or die trying.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   PonyGirl   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex  

The bandits who ran at us were Egri men, and thus were weak. Small and undernourished, no doubt from hiding in the wilds and trying to rob travellers. On Sevir the men are mostly morally weak and intellectually the lesser of the females, who do the fighting and organising and thus hold power. There were eight of these bandits but I have no idea why they thought a frontal assault against a warrior with a knife and two iron-hoofed humanhorses was a good plan. Perhaps they were driven to it by desperate hunger even if it never looked as if we would be carrying much food and even less money, though with Sevir men one cannot exclude the possibility they are mentally deficient. They were no fighting force, charging in an uncoordinated, hesitant gang. They were never going to succeed, with two giant humans like myself and Cerys kicking out and even using our elbows (unarmed as they were) to inflict great damage on the milling males. Together we females accounted for three of our attackers before the surviving bandits fled, whimpering and bleeding if not throughly bruised. Akrith as befitting a warrior ended the lives of two of them swiftly to join the bloodied one that we human horses had slain with well aimed kicks.

Once I would have run screaming from such violence but I had seen real war up close, and I knew when it came to survival it was was either me or them. It was never going to be them who would bring me down, though I did get one blow on my forearm which astonished me: not for its force but how well-aimed it was.

Of our attackers not all had died or fled. We had was one male left, trapped between the three of us females, cowering against the ruined wall. A young male at that: in Sevir terms he could not have been more than a teenager, and slightly less in height than Akrith.

“I crave mercy,” the boy said, and looked anxious that Akrith’s blade would by the undisputed right of the traveller in Egri lands, slice him then and there.

“Name,” snapped Akrith, though many Egri females—being the dominant force on this planet—barely recognise a male name. They are all called ‘Ysedlet’ which amused me as it sounded like ‘Useless.’

“Corth,” the lad gasped, his back pressed to the wall as hard as he could manage and still able to breathe. “Inria, please, I am Corth of the Besmor fold.”

I sensed Akrith stiffen a little at this; the Besmor by their suffix are related to the same vile tribe as Kemmor who had so expertly banished us from the gathering. Again, she might have plunged her blood-stained knife between his ribs at that moment, but she held back. “How old?” Akrith demanded.

“16, my lady. Barely so,” he gasped, eyes wide with fear. His gaze flicked from our rider to we two human horses, but mostly stayed on Akrith for obvious reasons. “I was given to the gods two days ago on my sixteenth.”

Given to the gods was the ‘coming of age’ ceremony, when his male member would be ‘extended’ as they say to see if it was good enough to maybe give a female a child at a ceremonial plunging as they call it. So many Egri males (and I presume the same for the Tankic) are as good as useless: their cocks are barely an inch long and seeding a female is obviously a hit-and-miss affair. I doubted if the females of Sevir got much pleasure from it all. If they did, they might have willingly surrendered more power to the males. But a Ysedlet usually had little to offer. Literally.

Akrith was thinking hard what to do with him. The fact she hadn’t dispatched the youth at once suggested she wouldn’t do it now. Three skinny older males were dead and it would be the work of a moment to let this Corth join them. He wouldn’t be missed. Males are almost useless on Sevir as far as I could see. They were farmers at best, and probably not very good ones, and mostly servants or shopkeepers. You rarely found a competent male blacksmith. Understandably then they kept out of the way of the dominant females. No male would dare carry a blade either: the bandits who came at us were armed with crude clubs which were little more than broken branches. A male found with a sharp weapon would be condemned to death quickly. No one would condemn a female for dispatching him under many circumstances and if one of them was armed an immediate finality would be applauded.

“So what were you doing with these miscreants?” Asked Akrith. “Why aren’t you toiling or serving?”

Corth gulped. “I can’t ... I ran away. I left my fold because ... They called me a monster.”

“How?” Akrith looked astonished. There was barely any flesh on the lad’s bones. His thin, torn shirt hung round him like a rag on a pole.

“Inria, forgive me ... I was long when extended.”

Even I gave a small gasp. Cerys could not understand Egrin so looked at me for an explanation, but I dare not give it when Akrith was talking. I shook my head a little and hoped that would do for now.

“How long?” she asked, staring at the rough weave loose trousers the boy was wearing.

“Please, Inria ... A hand,” said the boy.

“Width?”

“No. Long,” he blushed.

Akrith stared hard. “Show me! Now, or I will cut it off to see for myself.”

Corth slid up the wall, fumbling loose the tie at his waist. His pants fell to his ankles and there was something akin to a human male penis. I was startled: I had not seen one of those since some slimy producer bedded me as part of an audition for one of the UK’s lowest rated soaps. I did not get the part, but then I didn’t get an orgasm either.

“Extend,” commanded Akrith.

The boy did what I presume all teenage are used to, and began to pump it with his hand. He was frantic but his blurred fist was having no effect: fear was probably preventing it hardening.

“Inria,” I said quietly. “Forgive me, but let me help him. Help you. I am accustomed to ... um...” I could not think of the word in Egrin. It probably did not exist. “We call it fellatio. I can tease his thing with my mouth so you can see it extend. You may then judge better if this Ysedlet is lying.”

“Really? Do it,” said Akrith, sounding disdainful. “But be swift. My blade aches for more blood.”

I got to my knees, aware that I was being watched by all three. Akrith of course, but also Cerys being amazed at what was going on and of course the boy. I sensed no one had even suggested to him that a female, even a giant humanhorse compared to his small height and slender frame, could do such a thing. But when you have sucked off a cock as I had some walk-on actor in a repertory company between scenes in Guildford, the act came easily enough. I just prefer the taste of a woman to a man, but working my mouth on my lover’s dildo had given me the necessary practice.

I may have come from millions of miles away but the basic act of sex appears to be the same everywhere. My lips closed on the boy’s member and as I sucked and bobbed my head it shot to attention at once. I heard the boy give a strangled cry above me and wondered if he would dump his semen in me. I was curious if it tasted better than the second police constable’s in the murder mystery behind the scenery at Guildford, but reasoned I should stop. I withdrew my mouth and there was the full length on show. Four inches, I reckoned, perhaps five which is beyond belief for males on Sevir as far as I knew.

To my surprise (though it shouldn’t have been) the boy’s cock exploded and his white semen—another universal—lashed my face. I head Cerys snigger and Akrith gasp. Corth merely moaned, not knowing whether this was pleasure or his death warrant. I did not wipe my face, and his semen dripped off my nose. I remained kneeling but for reasons I cannot understand my slit was wet and my nipples hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.