Nick Book II - Cover

Nick Book II

Copyright© 2021 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Nick has graduated high school and is off to college and beyond. The story might not make sense if you haven't read the first book. Enjoy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   School   Sports   DomSub   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

In the morning, I sat on the Erg and did my workout. When I stood up, Reo sat down and I coached her on pacing, on form and on how to watch the numbers on the machine based on the power she was using in her pulls. It isn’t just about going through the motions.

She did sit-ups and push-ups too, but not nearly as many. I told her that she could use the machine any time and that I loved a fit woman. My mind drifted to Katherine. Her stomach and ass always made me smile. The beautiful face, blue eyes and blonde hair melted my heart.

We all showered together and after the shower, Toni was done with her bandages. She was done with shirts if you let her. She walked by anything with a reflection to look at them. They were still sore so no sucking or rubbing but she loved her heart shaped nipples. I got a lot of hugs and kisses as she looked at her ankle and her nipples.

Reo went to work or training or whatever she did. Toni was naked and had been all morning. “You made that girl very happy yesterday. She was very confused. She was happy to be with you but thought it would take a hundred years to pay off her debt. She has never seen a home this nice or ever expected to live in something this nice. She’ll do well at her job and she’ll do well to take care of you.”

“I’ve done well by myself for years.”

“Nick, I have to make a confession.”

“Okay.”

“Everything that I’ve done and said about us has been a hundred percent real. I also told you that I was a psychiatrist or at least I went to school for that.”

“I think you said, psychoanalyst.”

“The truth is I work for the CIA and do evaluations of different operatives. I’m one of maybe five people that know who you are and what you do. You’re one of if not the youngest person that is working for us and you’ve already been with us for a few years. That and the shootings made me glad I was here. My husband is the VP of international operations, which is a good cover for me to travel the world with him. You’re an amazing man and one that I love and care for. The sex, the daddy, the sharing with Dirk was all a hundred percent real. I just watched you and made sure that mentally you were healthy at the same time.”

She leaned in and kissed me and then said, “You don’t need me and you don’t need Reo but we bring something to your life that makes it easier. It brings another level of stability, someone to talk to, someone for you to focus on. I don’t want you to come home to an empty apartment every night. Think back to when you were in college and the nights you were alone and felt lonely? Do you remember those nights?”

“I do. I remember wanting to call my mom, call Adam, call Mika or call someone just to talk about nothing.”

“She can have her own room or she can sleep in your bed. You can treat her like a housekeeper, a lover or a slave. If she doesn’t work out, find another one that does. I love you; Nick and I want you to be around for a long time, happy and healthy. Being alone isn’t healthy. Humans are social creatures.”

“Do you give a report to Kari?”

She looked at me hard and then said, “I don’t report to Kari and my boss doesn’t know who you are. But I’ll tell Kari if you passed or failed your eval.”

I told her about the sex training that Kari gave me and me, ‘owning her ass.’ “I want you to show her your nipples and tell her that I own you too.”

“I would love to. I’ll show them to anyone you want me to.”

When Reo got home that night she said that she spoke to Mi and she made it clear the optional things were optional and no girl was expected to do anything she didn’t want. Even if she did something with one guest that didn’t mean she had to do it with the next or any other. She said, “I have been with Dirk and have enjoyed it. I don’t plan to do that again. I can’t say that I’ll never sleep with another customer but I don’t plan to or expect to.”

She seemed happy and I said, “Work at it for a while and see if you like it. If you do then work hard to be the best. If you need classes, sign up for them. If you need tools, then buy them. If you don’t like the work then tell someone and we will help you find something else. You’re too young to not be working towards something that you love to do. Each job or assignment is a learning experience even if it’s something you are learning that you like, love, don’t like or hate. It will help you work towards your happiness.”

“That’s good advice,” Toni told her.

We went out to dinner and then played around some before sleeping. The next day we did our workouts and then Reo was off to work. I asked Toni, “Hey Cupcake, it’s our last day together. What would you like to do?”

“Can we do something we haven’t done before?”

“Sure. Put on a dress. And some shoes.”

As we walked out of the building she held my hand. We walked to the train station and then took the train to Shibuya. There I let her stand off to the side while I bought tickets. We were soon in the first class cabin of the bullet train to Kyoto. It was just over two hours and she liked getting her pussy stroked while we rode along at almost three hundred miles per hour.

When we got to Kyoto, I had to ask directions, but we ended up on another train for a twenty-minute ride. From there it was a short walk to where we were heading. When we walked into the bamboo forest, it was like walking into a different world. Bamboo trees reached for the sky and filled every part of your view. The sunlight filtering through and casting shadows was amazing to see. She held my hand as we walked the path through the forest. It was something that she wasn’t expecting but was something you’d never see in New York or Boston. We stopped and kissed in the middle of the trail. We didn’t talk much but didn’t feel like we needed to.

Afterwards, we just explored the little community. We walked through a temple and then found a restaurant that was all about the tea, tofu and traditional Japanese cuisine. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, we felt Japanese and the flavors of the food were all about Japanese tastes. After lunch, we did some window-shopping and bought a piece of art that she could hang in her living room back home. The ride home was sad as she climbed on my lap and cuddled. The train ride home was a time to say goodbye without using words. We just used looks and touches that showed we cared.

Reo had left a note saying that she was staying at Mi’s apartment and we made love in my bed. The alarm in the morning was too early and I walked her down to Dirk’s place and he was saying goodbye to Mi in similar fashion. We did the man hug thing before he got into the car that would take them to the airport. Toni hung on my neck until I made her stop and get in the car. When she got in, I saw her cling to Dirk and he put his arm around her. I turned and Mi came into my arms for comfort.

Me being me, I refocused on something productive and went to work. I went to the store. I went to restaurants. I met with Rodney. I met with Yuto. I started to trade more stocks and focus on trading. We were getting ready to open a second store. The club was open and Reo was trying her best to take care of me.

I was doing well and decided to go to the club to play cards. I went through my routine but only had one girl give me a massage. When I sat down at the poker table, Ishii was there and welcomed me back. He told me that the tea service at my club was very good and his wife was there a few times a week with one of her friends. I was happy that she enjoyed it and that she was using the club.

“We were there one day for tea a couple weeks ago and we’re going home. The elevator stopped on the 9th floor and your girl got on. She was only wearing a robe and showed us her new nipples as she called them. My wife was very interested in them and it was the cause of much talk at my house.”

“Tell her that I have the name and address of the artist that did the work if she’s interested.”

That made him smile and I saw him smile more than once as he revisited the thought throughout the night. It was a few minutes later that I was dealt a seven of clubs and a two of hearts. I should have and normally would have thrown the hand away but instead I raised the bet. The flop came and I bet more, Ishii didn’t want to but he called me. When the turn came I went all in and he shook his head. He wanted to play the cards in his hands but threw them away. I said, “I knew with two hearts I couldn’t go wrong.” I held up the two of hearts. Ishii laughed and looked on the board to see what that matched up with. I threw the seven and he saw that he’d been bluffed.

“Two of hearts. I’ll blame that loss on my wife and your girl.”

Then he was forced to tell the story about running into Toni in the elevator and her heart shaped nipples. I was having fun, playing loose and getting lucky. At the end of the night I’d won over three hundred thousand dollars and got some verbal jabs about leaving before they could win their money back.

When I walked into my bedroom, Reo was in the room but sleeping on the floor. I woke her up. She said, “I wanted to be close to you but didn’t want you to be mad about me sleeping in your bed.”

I put her in the bed and after a quick trip to brush my teeth, I slipped in behind her and held her. I woke to the smell of coffee and fresh baked bread. When I walked out, Reo wasn’t in the kitchen but rowing away in the den. I stood in the doorway with a cup of coffee and watched. She looked up and smiled. She had on a pair of panties and a big smile. I moved to stand behind her and she was going at a good pace. She was working hard and the sweat was noticeable.

When she finished, she leaned forward on her knees and caught her breath. She moved to the floor and started her sit-ups. I was watching the muscles in her stomach as she did her workout. She did push-ups last and did more than I expected. She’d been working out regularly and pushing herself hard. She went to shower when she was done and I put my coffee on my desk and sat down to do my workout.

When I got up from my push-ups, Reo was standing in the doorway with a cup of tea. “If you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoy watching you, this could become a routine.”

“I did enjoy watching you and am glad you like to work topless like I do. You were beautiful when we first met and now you are looking better and better each day.”

“I don’t look at myself as pretty just because of my size and body shape. Like Toni, I don’t feel comfortable when I stand next to a woman with large breasts. I also know that I was sent to Macau and not dumped in Tokyo because of my face. We didn’t meet there, you bought me there. I still see you as my owner or master even though logically you have set me free. I have the papers in my room in the safe along with the money you gave me. I know that I could walk away at any time but I can’t envision me ever doing that without you asking me to leave.”

“We’re doing well so far. We’re taking things slow.” I kissed the top of her head and said, “I need to take a shower. Can you make me some toast?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Thanks, Sweetness.”

When I was eating my toast, she said, “Mi has a few units being rented starting tomorrow and I’ll be assigned to one. I hope it goes well. I’m kind of nervous.”

“You’ll do fine. Keep Mi’s telephone number handy and mine as well.”

“I will.”

It was Saturday so I didn’t have any place that I had to go. I pulled some reports off the fax machine and sat down in the living room. As I read over the reports, Reo cleaned the kitchen and actually started to cook a duck dish for dinner. When I was done it was mid afternoon. I said, “I think I want to go for a run.”

“Can I go?”

“Sure. I run pretty fast but can run with you for a while. I may keep going when you’re ready to stop.”

“I don’t want to hold you up.”

“No, I don’t mind. It will be good to see how well you do.”

We went for a run through a local park and made a few laps. She was struggling after the second loop and I told her that she could walk or go home but I didn’t want her to hurt herself. She said that she would walk. I picked up the pace and did three more laps of the park while she walked one more lap. I passed her right before the end and then turned around and jogged back to her. We walked home together.

After our showers, she went back to the kitchen to finish cooking. She said, “I need an hour to finish. Will that be too early?”

“Why don’t we go up and have a drink? You can then come down to cook and I’ll come down later to eat.”

“That would be nice.”

I ordered her a mimosa and had a whiskey sour for myself. She was quiet but then said, “If you would have asked me a year ago, a month ago or even a few weeks ago where I would be today, my mind would have gone to someplace dark and dreary. Someplace where I was lower than low and I would be serving a master that didn’t have any concern about me or my well being, but just how I could be used for their benefit. Here I sit, sipping champagne, living in the nicest home I’ve ever seen and treated like a human. Sometimes I fear I’ll wake up from a dream. Other times I just want to thank you and please you more than you could ever imagine.”

She finished her drink and skipped off downstairs. Yuto came over from a table on the other side of the bar area. I hadn’t seen him when I walked in. “Hi, Nick. I like this place to come and think. My wife at least can keep an eye on me here. She thinks I am always buried under a pile of naked women at the other club because wives are not allowed.”

“We have to breathe sometime. How is life treating you?”

“I can’t complain. I’ve had a few more calls with Chan. He is flying over Monday morning and will be here for the week. Maybe we can meet on Wednesday or Thursday if things look like they’ll work out.”

“Just give me a call. I’ll always listen.”

“I saw you with the girl. You seemed happy with Toni but she was married. You live an interesting life.”

“I do. Sometimes too interesting but life is meant to be lived.”

We ordered another round and then I excused myself to go have dinner. Reo had made Peking Duck. It wasn’t Japanese but a Chinese dish that Mi had taught her to make. She had even made the pancake wrappers from scratch. I enjoyed the meal and thanked her for working so hard. I made a point of letting her know that I was pleased.

“What are your plans tomorrow?”

“My client won’t land until noon. I’ll go down about 10am with Mi and walk through the checklist she’s made to make sure everything is in place. Then I’ll go with the driver to the airport to meet the client when he comes out of customs. We’ll then come back and I’ll show him the apartment and then sit down to discuss his schedule, his needs and some of the services we provide. I’ll suggest that when he wants to go out that I go with him to point out landmarks, help with any language barriers and help him to get comfortable. He’ll also have an account at the club upstairs and I’ll take him up for a complimentary drink.”

“That’s a lot more than I expected.”

“That’s why you can charge so much.”

“How much do you make?”

“We all make a salary and when we have a client in town or clients in town we are on call. We also get to make more based on the options they choose. If they want a massage, it’s extra. I’ll get a commission on the extra service. If they want me to go to meetings with them as an interpreter or type for them, it’s an extra service. I can cook for them but they’ll pay extra for the food and the cooking.”

“So you can make a good income if you work hard and upsell the customers?”

“Yes. Mi keeps telling us that we are just girls but this is a very professional job. We’ll be helping them close multi-million dollar deals or that they’re bigwigs with a company and their comfort helps them perform better. We aren’t maids or cooks but assistants. Not only will we make more money if we do well, we’ll also have more referrals and more repeat customers. When a customer asks for a certain hostess she’ll be assigned if possible. So it helps if we do a good job every time.”

“That makes sense.”

She cleaned up and I invited her to my bed. We had sex and she was happy when I was on top and pounding her into the bed. She rocked her hips and thrust back into me as she asked permission just like Toni had taught her. When I gave her permission, she came as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deep inside of her. She didn’t let me go until I filled her. She was smiling up at me when I rolled off of her. She went down and licked me clean and then went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

We were both up early and like me, she took Sundays off from working out. She made me breakfast and then put on a nice dress and came to me for inspection. I told her that she looked and would do great. She was smiling when she left and smiling when she came back at 8pm that night.

She got naked and sat cross-legged on the bed while she told me about her day. Everything was new and exciting as she told me about everything. Mi went with her or was there because two different customers were flying in and she had to show Mizue and Reo where the customs exit was and stayed until both clients were in the cars and headed to the apartment building.

Reo told me that the man was from England and in town to buy some robots for the manufacturing facilities for his company. She took him out and showed him the neighborhood. He was shown the subway and she helped him get a card for access for the week and then rode out to the company where he’d be in meetings the next day. They had lunch and then stopped for some groceries on the way home. She told him about the services that she could offer. He thought that a massage would be good. She took him up to the club and helped him get a guest membership for the week and they had a drink.

She gave him a massage after getting out the massage table in his room. When it came time for the happy ending, she almost didn’t offer but then decided that she wanted to make me, Mi and herself more money. She asked and he said that he did. She said that she just pretended that she was a nurse and treated it like a medical procedure and it didn’t take long for him to make a mess on her hand. She used a warm washcloth to clean him up and then covered him up.

He wanted her down to fix breakfast for him. She made some dough at my place and would bake the bread at my place in the morning and bring it down when she went. She was still a little hyper so I had her get on top. She rode me and smiled down at me. I played with her nipples and used my thumb on her clit until she was begging for relief. She snuggled up to me.

It was too early when she left the bed to workout and bake bread for both me and her customer before she did her makeup and slipped on her dress. I told her to have a good day at work and she waved as she left. She was gone for a while but said that he was nervous and she rode with him to the building and made sure they spoke English before she came home. She cleaned up his kitchen and was off until 5pm or when he called her.

On her way home, she had stopped by to meet with Mi. Mizue was there and she was doing well with her client. Preeda was there and had someone flying in on Wednesday for a two-week stay and would have his wife with him. Mizue said that she too sold the massage services but when she was doing the happy ending he seemed to be taking a while so she ran her finger around his asshole. He was soon spurting like a fountain. As Reo said, “Tricks of the trade. Things they could learn from each other.”

A little before 5pm she went downstairs and was back at 9pm. She said he came back and was meeting some people from the company at the club upstairs. She was invited to dinner and helped with some of the language differences. The menus were available in multiple languages and most of the servers spoke English. They all flirted with her and she flirted back to make her client look good but that was as far as it went. After dinner she took him down and gave him a massage and put him to bed.

The rest of her week was similar and the customer seemed very happy. Mi spoke to him and he said that he would stay here if he ever came back and would tell his friends about the apartments. He left a nice tip for Reo and she was very happy.

During the week I got a call from Yuto and he said that Chan still was a little arrogant on Monday until Yuto told him that he didn’t have time to play games. He was a businessman and not a babysitter. After that, Chan apologized and became interested in learning. Yuto showed him what he did but didn’t always show him how he did things. When Chan did some math in his head, he knew that there was a lot of money coming in with little or no risk with the law.

His attitude had changed and he wanted to be a part of what Yuto had to offer. I went in on Thursday and met with them both. Hong Kong was taking off like Tokyo and both saw that we were on the front end of some big growth and wanted to take advantage. They both had money but my pockets were much deeper and could make things happen.

We outlined a plan and Yuto was going over to Hong Kong to see what he would need and what connections they had and could leverage. When the meeting was coming to an end, Chan pulled out a box and handed it to me.

“Nick, I wanted to thank you for helping me in the alley. I know that I would be dead now if you weren’t there and I know that you could’ve walked away instead of coming back to help me. The bodies were never found and their boss has never said anything to me. I wanted you to have this as a gift from me. It’s just a small token of my appreciation.”

Opening the box, I looked down at a Rolex Submariner. I thanked him for the gift. I was more appreciative that he thought about me instead of just thinking of himself. It was a very nice gift.

Friday night, Reo came in after riding to the airport to drop off her client. She had another one coming in on Sunday again. She was happy with the work and felt like she was part of a big deal when she found out how much the robots sold for and how many he was buying. She also found out that the robotics factory was going to start using our apartments for other customers that were flying in. They also bought a membership to my club. Reo got a few bonuses from the one visit and she was very excited.

Life sped up and we decided to move forward with Hong Kong and double down on Tokyo. We started to fill in the gaps between the different locations. In Hong Kong we set up another company and brought in Chan or a trust that was controlled by him. We set up another one that was for the construction, real estate and cleaning services. I was given ten percent ownership and the rest was split between Chan and Yuto. This gave everyone access to the books and gave everyone a reason to work together.

I worked with the bank and signed on to cover the loans if the restaurants and stores didn’t generate enough cash flow to cover the loans. We got some very favorable rates and Rodney and Randy came in to start looking at concepts. A few were the same as Tokyo and others were new and higher end locations. It didn’t take long before I was just in the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.