Nick Book II - Cover

Nick Book II

Copyright© 2021 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Nick has graduated high school and is off to college and beyond. The story might not make sense if you haven't read the first book. Enjoy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   School   Sports   DomSub   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I took her over to Yuto’s place that was a little more upscale and not the one in the back of the bar. We sat down at a blackjack table. Reaching for my wallet, I put some cash on the table, a hundred thousand yen each or about four thousand dollars. The dealer called over a boss and soon Tadao was behind us. He nodded and the dealer gave us chips. I introduced Toni to Tadao. We chatted for a few minutes and then he wished us luck. I lost a couple; Toni won a couple and then the dealer won what felt like ten hands in a row and many with blackjack.

Eventually they changed dealers and changed decks. We both broke even for a while but eventually lost what we had left. Well, I did and then she put the rest of her chips in on the next hand and won. She’d doubled up and let it ride. She lost the next hand and apologized for losing money.

“I’m sorry. I like blackjack but do better at poker,” she said.

“Me too. I just didn’t want to leave you alone while I played.”

“If you loan me some money, I can try to win back some of the money we both lost.”

There were five tables playing poker and two were playing Texas hold ‘em. Two were playing Omaha and one was playing stud poker. She said, “I’m from Texas so that’s what I want to play.”

“I thought you might like to play stud since you are a little filly.”

I walked over to Tadao. “We both want to play poker. I didn’t bring much cash. Can I get a line of credit for a million yen split between us?”

“I can do that, but you’ll need to play at different tables. I don’t want anyone to think you’re working together.”

Toni was standing next to me and heard what he’d said. We both nodded our understanding. She went to the lower stakes table. The blinds were five hundred and a thousand yen or two and four dollars. I went to the other table where the blinds were double that, but the pots grew faster. She had half a million yen in the form of five 100,000-yen chips. She dropped one on the table and the dealer gave her change for the larger chip. I put down three in front of me and we both started to focus on our play.

We were the only two that weren’t Japanese, and she was the only woman playing. Some people recognized me from playing here before. There was some small talk about a city politician at my table and I could hear behind me when Toni won a hand and said, “I’d say I was sorry but I’m not. We all get lucky sometimes and it was my time.”

I was glad I wasn’t at her table to hear the taunting. At my table I was playing tight and folding most of the hands dealt to me. The man to my left folded also and asked, “You are the man opening all the new restaurants around town?”

“Not me but a company in which I’m an owner. Have you eaten at any of my restaurants?”

“I’ve been to the Red Lion. The beers are good. The food is different, but I like it. My kids like your pizza and burgers.”

“Thanks for supporting our restaurants.”

“You are hiring many of the local kids and women that want to work. I’m glad you’re coming into our community.”

Another man said, “I wish you hadn’t opened Rockefellers. My wife feels like she needs to go there every day to buy something.” But then he laughed to show that he wasn’t serious.

Others jumped in on the conversation about the things they liked and had found in the store. As I was listening, I looked down to see pocket kings and called the big blind. No Aces came on the flop, so I bet when the three, six and nine turned up. Everyone folded except one and a king came on the turn. I bet again but this time it was the size of the pot. The river was queen. There was no chance of a flush so the only hand that could be me was a ten, Jack and I doubted he would have called a bet with that. I was thinking that he had pocket nines. I checked to let him off the hook and he went all in. I had some money in front of me. More than he had. I had just over eight hundred dollars and he had six hundred dollars. I called and was ready to pay him off and tell him he had a good hand and think that he was an idiot for calling with just a ten, jack.

He flipped over pocket nines and I felt bad for him. It was a bad beat and he looked pretty crushed when I flipped over my Kings. His stack got pushed into my stack and I started to sort and stack chips. I was happy to see him pull out some more money and stay in the game. I play to win but I play for fun. I hate to lose but never bet more than I can afford to lose. I told him, “That was a good hand at a bad time. It sucks to lose that way. Bad beat.”

He just nodded and shrugged it off. I played it well and he was fine. I won a few more and was up about twelve hundred dollars when I saw Toni’s butt as she stood to rake more chips into her pile. Glancing at my watch, it was getting late. We’d been playing for close to four hours. I folded the next hand and walked over to see how late she wanted to play.

“I just paid the big and small blind. I get to see the next six hands for free. How about we go then?”

“That’s fine.”

It was my turn to be the big blind after one more deal. I looked at the eight-three off suit and told everyone it had been nice playing with them and that I’d see them around. I didn’t make back what I’d lost playing blackjack, but the stakes were much lower. I walked over to the roulette table and put all my chips down on the end of the table where you got to pick a row. If it hit any number in your row, you got paid 2 to 1. I put 800,000 in chips down or about $3,200. It hit and I was up to $9,600. I moved it over one row and it hit again. I had over $28k in chips and I walked away.

I was cashing out and told Tadao to pay off the line of credit out of my winnings. He took a million yen in chips, leaving me just over six million yen. Toni came over a couple minutes later and cashed out over a million in chips, or four thousand dollars. She was excited. I told her that she’d done well, and she tucked her winnings into her purse. Tadao and I said goodbye and Toni and I drove back to my place.

We did stop by so she could see Dirk and hear how his day went. The meetings were going well, and the negotiations were going well. Toni gave Mi her present and tossed her an extra pack of batteries and told her to have fun. When we got back to my apartment, Toni went right to work, removing toys from their packaging. She got a sink full of hot water and started to scrub them. I picked up the phone and made a quick call. I then got a beer and sat on the couch after putting on James Taylor’s greatest hits.

Toni finished opening and cleaning all the toys. She put them all in the guest room. She then got a glass of wine and sat next to me, leaning against me wearing only a pair of panties. I had on jeans and a t-shirt but no shoes. There was a knock at the door. I set down my beer and told Toni to stay on the couch.

I opened the door and Sakura walked in. She gave me a hug and asked, “What’s up, why did you want me to come over?”

“Remember when we strung you up and you liked it? I picked up some cuffs today and I wanted to see if they fit.”

She looked into the living room and saw Toni sitting on the couch, topless. I said, “Toni get the cuffs and bring them out here with the rope we bought. I want to make sure that the rings that Sakura installed while decorating are strong enough.”

Toni smirked at Sakura as she walked past and into the guest room. I had to get some bar stools that were tall enough from me to slip the ropes through. There were clips on the end so by the time I had the ropes threaded into place, Sakura was wearing cuffs on her wrists. I looked at her and said, “If you don’t want me to cut off your clothes, you’d better start stripping. I’ll count to five. ONE, TWO,” she was taking off clothes as fast as she could. By the time I counted five she was pushing her panties down her legs. Her clothes were strewn around the room, wherever they landed. I walked up to her and then around her.

The goose bumps on her skin stood up and made her seem even more delicate. I led her to the place in the room that was centered between the rings in the ceiling and clipped both ropes to her cuffs, one on the left wrist and one on the right. I walked over and pulled one so that her arm was in the air. She had to take a step that way to stay on the ground. Then I went to the other rope and said, Cupcake, I think she has a few things to be punished for. Please get the flogger and the paddle.

Spinning toward the guest room, Toni ran off to get what I’d asked for. As I pulled on the rope, Sakura was soon naked and on her tiptoes. I asked, “What are some things I may want to punish you for?”

“I don’t know, I was too slow coming over here?”

“Or that I spent all this money on hiring the best decorator in the city and you come in here throwing your clothes around the room and making a mess.”

“Yes, Sir. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t see a tail in my fox. Are you still my fox if you don’t have a tail?”

“Yes Sir. I didn’t want to take any more time.”

“Which do you think is worse? Not getting ready for me or trashing my apartment?”

“Making a mess. I’ll clean it up. I’m sorry.”

“How many spankings do you think would be a good punishment?”

“Five? I’m sorry.”

“Cupcake, how many pieces of clothes do you see on the floor or tossed on furniture?”

“She didn’t wear any socks, so four pieces of clothing and two shoes.”

“Six times five is thirty. Another five for forgetting the tail. So, thirty-five. Do you want to be blindfolded or do you want to see it coming?”

“I don’t know. See it?”

Nodding I grabbed the flogger and hit her five times on the ass and thighs. She wasn’t expecting the force and her legs gave out to have her hanging by her arms for the next four. Switching to the ping-pong paddle I started to paddle her in groups of ten. She was swinging by the time I gave her a break. When the last one was delivered, I asked, “Is there anything else you need to be punished for?”

“No sir.”

Looking at her ass and the back of her legs they were red, and her inner thighs were shiny with the pussy juice running down her leg. I said, “Cupcake her ass looks like it’s on fire. Get me some ice.”

Doing as she was told, Toni soon returned with a glass of ice. I took out two pieces and handed them to Toni. I told Toni to stand behind her. Then I spun Sukura around with her arms crossing over her head. I said, “Cupcake, rub her nipples with the ice to cool her down.”

The little woman obeyed as I went into the guest room. I came back and while still behind her I said, “Sukura, pick a number between one and three.”

“Three.”

“Good girl. If you said one, I was going to use what was in my left hand. If you said two, I was going to use what was in my right hand. You said three so you can have them both.”

Reaching around, I put a clamp on each nipple that was now, hard, red and cold. She squealed as the teeth of the clamps dug in. I asked, “Would you believe that I didn’t plan on doing any of this when I called you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now that you’ve had all this fun do you want to know why I really invited you over?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Close your eyes.” Toni nodded that they were closed, and I lifted her leg. I held it high in the air, as I took the butt plug that I’d lubed up and pressed it into her ass. She moaned and groaned but then felt the fur tickle her ass and then her ankle.

“Can I look? Can I open my eyes, Sir?”

“Yes, you may.”

Spinning and looking the best she could while all strung up she said, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sir. I love it.”

I walked up behind her and gave her a hug and kissed her neck. At the same time, I removed the nipple clamps. She groaned as the blood flowed back into her nipples and the pain hit her. I then let the ropes loose and uncuffed her. She fell to her knees, but I think she just wanted to swish that big tail around. She rolled on her back and pulled the tail between her legs and rubbed it on her body.

Looking down at her, Toni said, “That’s sexy as hell.”

“Have you ever fucked a fox?” I asked.

Running for the guestroom to get her strap-on, Toni was soon back and crawling between Sakura’s legs. She slid deep inside of her and then reached down and turned on the vibrator. She started to fuck her and then made her get back on her knees and did her from behind with that big tail rubbing all over Toni’s body.

Sakura must have cum three or four times before Toni had mercy and pulled out of her. The Japanese girl was sweating and panting. I went in and started the bath and after taking out the tail, to her whimpers, I put them both in the tub and told Toni to clean her up. I cleaned the plug while the girls bathed. When they were out, I told Sakura to get dressed but not to put on panties. I said, “You can’t wear your tail if you are wearing panties.”

She looked excited to get her tail back but fearful of riding the subway with that big tail hanging out the bottom of her skirt. She did as she was told and I told her to bend over. She again did as she was told, and I took the extra short tail and put it in. “The long one will stay here at my place and hang in the guest closet unless you come over and wear it here or ask me to take it from here to wear for someone else.”

My arms were soon full of the girl. “Thank you so much for my gifts and for tonight.”

“You have to flash at least one person on your way home and then call me when you get there to let me know you are safe. I’ll give you twenty minutes to call or I’ll come looking for you.”

She kissed me and then kissed Toni and was out the door. I looked at my watch. Seventeen minutes later the phone rang. “Hello.”

“I made it home.”

“Who did you flash?”

“The train was pretty empty and the car I was in had just a couple people besides me. There was a girl across from me so I put my foot up on the seat and she saw my pussy and my tail. Her eyes got big but she didn’t say anything, so I let my finger make circles around my clit until we got to the next stop. More people were getting on and she came over and sat next to me. The next stop was mine and when I got up to get off, I grabbed her hand and took her with me. She’s here now.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I just remembered getting off the train and telling her, make me call Nick before we get in the door. I didn’t want you banging down my door in twenty minutes. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

Laughing, I hung up the phone and then had to tell Toni the story. “Every day is interesting when I’m with you, Daddy.”

“Come to bed, it’s getting late.” We both brushed our teeth and then I held her.

As we laid there, she said, “I thought we’d get home and it would be all about you, me and toys. I never expected it to be about one of your employees and making her night. I think this makes for a better story and a better memory. As you said, that is what we should invest in. You did good, Daddy.”

“Goodnight, Cupcake.”

Toni and I spent the next day visiting some restaurants. We had an early dinner and then I asked if she was ready to get strung up. She bit her bottom lip and said, “I don’t think I did anything to be punished.”

“Did you do anything to be rewarded?”

“I kept you company.”

“So, no punishment and no reward or equal punishment and reward.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“From now on, you can’t cum without my permission. If you want to orgasm, you will need permission each time. I’ll decide if it’s time for a punishment or a reward. They’ll be my gift to you.”

“That’s something I can do.”

“Get your cuffs on both ankles and wrists then meet me in the bedroom.”

I soon had her on her back, on the bed, hands reaching for the corners. After removing her pink panties her feet were stretched toward the foot of the bed. She was spread eagle and cuffed. I put on a blindfold or sleeping mask and just watched her. I ran my hands on her body. I was gentle and slow. I would focus on a spot and then roam her body with no pattern.

Then I stood and walked out. I looked at the clock on the stove and spent five minutes making a glass of iced water, collecting some toys and then went back to the room. I set things down on the bedside table and then went in and licked her pussy. I was licking, sucking, kissing and took a vibrator and used it on her nipples. She didn’t like them to be played with, but I loved them and didn’t care.

There was no hurry, she was in a position that gave me all the control and control her, is what I did. She would feel a vibrator against her G-spot then on her cervix, she would feel it come in at different angles. As soon as she thought she knew what to expect, things changed. She would get so close but then the change would calm her until it started to build again. After that first lick or two, I stayed away from her clit and didn’t touch it. I might get close but had no direct contact.

She asked a few times to cum, but I would say, “No.” Then I would stop, wait and start someplace new. This went on for over an hour. The touches changed but it took less and less time for her body to get back to that point. She was like a live wire and it didn’t take much.

When she was on the edge again and asked to cum, I said, “I want you to count to sixty. If you are within three seconds of being exactly a minute, I’ll let you cum. If you are early or late by four seconds or more then you may not cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

After looking at my watch and waiting until the second hand hit twelve, I said, “Start.” As if it would be just counting. I put the vibrator on high and pressed it up into her G-spot. I twisted it back and forth like I was turning a doorknob. I sucked on her nipples and she counted. When she got to fifty, I didn’t let off one bit with the vibrator but stopped sucking on her nipples to look at my watch. She was closer than I thought. She was two seconds ahead of where she should be. She paused at the end and when she said “Sixty,” she was still within two seconds.

“You did great, cum for me now, Cupcake.”

Her heels dug into the bed and her hips rocked up and she came hard. I let her cum and she even had some aftershocks and while she started to come down from her high, I slipped a long thin vibrator into her ass. We’d never talked about anal, but she knew that I’d bought the toy. In and out it went while I left the one in her cunt alone. It wasn’t long before she was asking permission to cum. She had the same challenge but this time, I used both vibrators to fuck her. The tips were pressed against each other while the one rode the walls of her pussy and the other the walls of her ass. It was a little more distracting.

Five second early and she missed the mark. I told her to try again but her body was ready to cum. I didn’t stop fucking her but kept at it. She struggled to breathe and also to count. She missed again and she was now sweating. “Please let me cum. I can’t count. Please.”

“Count backwards from ten to zero.”

She did and I let her cum. She said, “That’s enough.”

“Are you now the one in control and giving commands?”

“No Sir, but I’ve had enough.”

“You’re done when I tell you that you are done. How many orgasms did I plan for you tonight?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know how to count in time with the clock and you don’t know how many gifts I plan to give you tonight.”

“Can you count again?”

“Maybe. I can try.”

“Good girl.” I grabbed the base of the vibrator in her pussy and pulled it out. I set it by her ear so she could hear it and feel the pillow. I reached into the ice water and pulled out two cubes. Both pieces of ice went into her pussy and the vibrator followed them in, pressing them into her cervix. I held both bases in my right hand and started in and out. They slid in and out of her pussy and ass as she complained about the cold and the melting ice ran out of her pussy and onto her ass crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.