Nick Book II - Cover

Nick Book II

Copyright© 2021 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Nick has graduated high school and is off to college and beyond. The story might not make sense if you haven't read the first book. Enjoy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   School   Sports   DomSub   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I woke up with a set of lips on my cock. I opened my eyes to see a pussy and a tail. My first thought was, ‘this is a nice way to wake up.’ My second thought was, ‘what time is it?’ Looking at the clock, I saw that it was 7:30am. I’d been asleep for two and a half hours. It wasn’t her fault. Perception is reality and her perception was that it was the start of a new day. My perception was that it was time to sleep. I let my tongue lick her while she sucked on me. She wiggled her tail while she did.

Sleep was fighting to win but I rolled her off and got on top of her and just pounded until I came. When I did, I said, “I just got home a couple hours ago. If you’re still here, you can wake me at noon.” With that, I rolled over and went back to sleep. I had some weird dreams and I don’t normally dream.

The sleep finally subsided and I looked at the clock. It was 1:15. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and walked out into the kitchen. There was a note on the table.

Sir, I’m sorry to have woken you this morning. When you said that you’d be out late, I thought you meant 11 or 12:00. Your phone started ringing early this morning so I took it off the hook. Your friend Bill wants you to give him a call when you wake up. I had an appointment this morning.

Thanks for everything, Foxy

I started my coffee and hung up the phone. It started to ring not five minutes later. It was Chris. “Good morning was my reply.”

“It’s afternoon but hello to you. I hear that you had a little mix up with the locals last night.”

“It wasn’t planned but I did what I felt was right.”

“I want to swap out your gun and ammo for a different one so ballistic testing can’t come back to you. Do you want me to bring it to you or do you want to drive over?”

“Give me ten minutes to shower and I’ll be over.”

“I’ll see you when you get here.”

When I arrived, Bill was there. Chris took the gun and the ammo and gave me an identical gun but a different make of ammo. He said, “If they ever link you to being there and test your weapon it will come back as different than the one used in the shooting.”

“It is doubtful they’ll ever find a body or a bullet to test. There were two taken alive and I doubt they’ll be seen again.”

Chris nodded and Bill said, “Dad and I had a talk this morning. I guess I fucked up. I should have been there to back you up and also to work on my relationship with Yuto.”

“I was with his right hand man, Tadao. I played cards at their casino for a while but then we went out and saw cock fights, dog fights, we went to a high-end casino that ended in a shoot out and then we went to a strip club with the most beautiful women in Japan. It is also the place where the top dogs hang out if they need to talk. I drug myself home about 4:30. Did you get laid?”

Looking at his dad and then back to me with a scowl, he just nodded and I smiled back at him. “That’s my man.” Chris laughed.

When I made it back to my place, I opened the door and Adam was at the table reading while Tiffany was in the living room talking to Mi and Sakura. They all looked at me and before I could say hello, the phone rang. “I’ll be right with you all.”

Picking up the phone, “Hello.”

“Nick, it is Yuto. There have been a few developments. Do you have time to talk? I can drive over in fifteen minutes.”

“My business partner and his wife are here. Is there something I need to worry about?”

“No, you’re fine. Did you want to meet for dinner tonight? I’ll get a table at my restaurant, say 7:00. I’ll bring my wife.”

“We’ll see you at 7:00.” I hung up on Yuto and turned to all the people in my apartment. “Welcome to Japan.”

Adam got up and gave me a man hug and said, “I left a message on the machine and my secretary called like a hundred times. It was busy. When you didn’t pick us up, we came here hoping to find you. Mi found us in the hall and then Sakura showed up with food and let us in but you weren’t here. We knew that you’d be back sometime.”

Tiffany said, “I figured that you were out for a run; keeping that body looking fine but when I went in your closet, I saw your running shoes.”

“Next time I’m in Boston, I’m going to check out your closet, you nosy girl. Sorry for all the mix up. I went from having a week with few visitors to a week of many guests. You’re all welcome. Adam, Tiffany and I have a meeting tonight at seven but other than that, I have no plans.”

Tiffany replied, “Mika is coming over tomorrow for lunch, here at your new place. Mi and Sakura will be here as well. A mini house warming.”

“The cleaning crew did stop by yesterday. How did the shoot go, Sakura?” There was a little cringe in my voice as I said the word shoot.

“It went well. All three liked it and will use it in an upcoming issue. They actually all talked and came up with different themes and that way won’t be writing identical articles even though the same content will be used.”

Adam and Tiffany were in town to sign papers. I forgot that she owned 2% Of the company, Adam owned 48% and I owned 50%. Mi went home and Sakura left at the same time. I opened the fridge and asked, “Where’s the food that Sakura brought me?”

“We ate it. It was 3pm and we were hungry and figured you’d get something while you were out.” Adam said.

“I had to stop by the embassy and get my mail. I’m sorry about the calls. I was out late last night.”

“Did you have a hot date?” Tiffany asked.

“With a dude. I met this guy and he showed me around. We went to a couple casinos, saw my first fight between two roosters and then two dogs. It was brutal and not something I enjoyed. We ended up in a strip club drinking around 3am and crawled into bed at about 5am.”

“Wow, they really fight animals like that?”

“It is something to bet on. In the states they race horses and dogs. This is a little more violent and takes up less room. It wasn’t my cup of tea.”

“Where are we going for dinner?” Adam asked.

“It is one of the nicest steakhouses in Japan. They serve Kobe beef, which is raised down in Kobe, wouldn’t you know. The breed is known for the fat content which makes it melt in your mouth. They feed the cows beer and give them massages or so they say. All I know is that the beef is exceptional. We will be with the owner who is also going to be our partner in the stores, restaurants and land. He’s like Nadia’s father from back at Emerson. He knows everyone and has his fingers in everything.”

They were both quiet and thought about what I just said. Adam was serious and asked, “What does he bring to the table and is it worth it?”

“Adam, you and I both know that knowing the right people is 99% of the battle. We make millions from EJ Patterson because we knew Tiffany or her dad. We make more millions from IBM because my dad introduced us.”

After letting that sink in for a while I said, “There are other reasons and people that would like me to get closer to him. At the same time, he’s trying to move into more and more legal business ventures.”

“When you say other people?”

“Think, moving to Russia.”

He just nodded and I continued, “But let’s say you owned a building in New York City and Tony Del Rocco came up to you and said, I want to buy your building for a million dollars. We will close next Tuesday. What would you do?”

“I’d be there ready to close. You’d double the price and tell him you might be late if Nadia is horny that day.”

“Let’s go with your scenario. Most would sell and at the price he told you. But the building may be worth 1.3 or 1.5 million. That is the grey area. I’m closing on this place this coming week. It is going to cost me 3.2 million. I’ve had estimates between 4.2 and 8 million depending on what I do with it.”

“I thought you were buying the apartment, not the apartment building. So he’ll be negotiating our land deals and we will pay 70-80% of the real value.”

“That and he can smooth things out with zoning people, inspectors, he has access to people to work or have the skills to make us successful. He does own and operate a very successful restaurant. If you want in on the building, I can have the contract redone.”

“I remember the conversation and remember hanging up and saying to myself, that I had kept cutting you off instead of listening and being interested in your new home. This place is pretty spectacular by the way. I saved some money and decorated myself with Tiffany’s help. I think I need to fly Sakura to Boston and get a bigger place.”

When the time came, I showed Adam and Tiffany my car but didn’t want to squeeze into it so we got a taxi that dropped us at the front door. The hostess said, “Good evening, Mr. Duke. It is good to have you dining with us again. And you must be Mr. and Mrs. Buckley.”

Tiffany beamed and Adam just nodded. We followed the hostess to the table and Yuto was there and introduced his wife, Rika. I introduced Adam and Tiffany and said to Rika. “It is nice to finally meet you. Yuto speaks of you and Taro often.” He looked at me and Rika smiled brightly. She was a few years younger than Yuto and a very pretty lady.

“He’s mentioned you as well and it’s nice to get invited to a business dinner.”

“Most of them are so boring. Tonight we have the deal already in place and it is more of a celebration and a time for all of the owners to meet. Adam and Tiffany just flew in this morning.”

“You must be tired,” Rika said to Tiffany as they sat next to each other.

“We slept on the plane some. It was a long flight and most of it was at night.”

Adam sat next to Tiffany and Yuto sat next to Rika so I was between the two guys. Drink orders were taken and Yuto ordered a few appetizers for the table to share. Nothing was said about the night before. The girls chatted about girl stuff and Adam talked about our restaurant software. We discussed the different types of restaurants and locations that I had in mind and then discussed what Randy and Rodney had done in the UK and following their model.

The food was excellent and Adam wanted to start raising Kobe beef in the states. Yuto said, “Kobe beef has to be raised in Kobe. The cow breed is Wagyu. There are current restrictions about them leaving the country.”

I said, “Adam, buy some land. I’ll smuggle a couple out for you. The stuff you serve me at your house is crap.”

“I only buy the best bologna for you when you come to town. How do you think I get you to leave?”

That got a laugh. The dinner went well and you would have never guessed that one was the head of an organized crime family and one was the leader of a multinational business. Rika and Tiffany had plans to do some shopping and after thanking him for dinner, Yuto said to stop by when I had a few minutes to talk in private.

Back at the apartment, Adam said, “He seemed like a nice guy. And that steak really did melt in my mouth.”

We had a drink and sat in the living room. Tiffany said, “I’ve never seen this side of you, Nick. You’ve always been a kid in the dorm. Here you are showing your personal style. Sakura said they were your ideas that she just helped bring to life in the best way that she could. This place fits you well.”

“Thanks, I guess I did say what I wanted and she made it happen. I like Japan. People don’t seem to be as self-centered as they are in New York. In England they aren’t self-centered but more private. Here they respect other people but are also friendly.”

“Everyone I’ve met so far has been very friendly and kind towards me.”

When we finished our drinks we went to bed. I fell asleep alone but knowing that I had friends in my life. Sunday, I woke up and looked around. It was still early but I thought Adam and Tiffany would be awake. When I walked out they were on the patio drinking coffee. I got a cup for myself and joined them.

Adam saw me walking out and said, “I love the space. It’s a great place to wake up and enjoy the morning.”

“I like it but haven’t been here very long. We’ll see how much it gets used in the middle of the summer or winter. I hope you slept as well as possible with the time changes. Going from east to west is the worst.”

“Now that we’re alone, what can you tell me about, Yuto?”

“He grew up in the family. His grandfather was the head of the family and his father was killed trying to use more power than he had available. He inherited what he has. I think that he’d like to go straight and build on what they have gotten through their past activities. The Kennedys and Rockefellers did it in America.

“They tend to look out for communities and take more from corporations or large fish than preying on the small businesses or general population like back home, kind of like Robin Hood. They also provide things that the community wants, like a place to gamble, a brothel or a place to get some weed. I haven’t seen any hard drugs. They aren’t trying to get their community hooked on heroin like the gangs in the inner cities.

“I think there is some groups here, China, or the likes that are kidnapping mainly young girls and selling them into slavery or indentured servitude in the states, and Western Europe. I’ve been asked to find what I can so they can try to curb the practice or shut it down. I haven’t seen anything so far but I saw dogs and roosters fighting last night for the first time.”

“So we aren’t hooking up with the head of the Cocaine cartel?”

“Not to my knowledge. I haven’t seen it. I kind of feel bad getting this place for what I am but if you look at the range, this would just be at the bottom of the range. If you or I lost a million, we wouldn’t have to miss a meal or two and that’s the approach that I think he takes. By making him a partner, then I don’t have to worry about being squeezed like that. If he asks for more shares, that would be a different story. I’ve been doing some things to help him out.”

“I’ve heard stories but have also been told that talking about them or repeating them could get you hurt or killed.”

“It’s serious stuff. Let’s just say that I carry a gun from time to time and have pulled it out a couple times. We won’t talk about what I did after I pulled the gun.”

Tiffany pulled her feet up onto the sofa. It was a subconscious body movement to pull away. She wasn’t comfortable. I changed the subject. “What’s the plan for today?”

Tiffany said, “There’s a housewarming party. Mi and Sakura took care of everything.”

“Do you know who’s invited and who isn’t?”

“How many people do you know here?”

“Bill, Kari and Chris from the embassy. Yuto and Tadao from the business deal. I don’t know if they would come and with such short notice I doubt they would but I also wouldn’t want them to think that we didn’t want them here. I have fifty neighbors in the building. Do we have enough food? I appreciate the help but I would rather shoot myself in the foot than have it done for me.”

Adam looked at Tiffany and she looked like a deer in the headlights. “I thought we would just have some people over.”

“Then let’s call it a tea party and not a housewarming party. Did Sakura invite her dad? We have two attorneys and a few partners of the firm. If we have some friends over for lunch then I don’t have to explain the missing invite to the party. Do you remember when Adam put together the surprise birthday party and some people didn’t get invited because they were new and he didn’t know them. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, just poor communication.”

“I remember that. Speaking of breakfast, what do you have to eat?”

“Japanese breakfast doesn’t taste bad but it isn’t what you expect for breakfast. It would be like me sitting a bowl of tomato soup in front of you. They have rice, fish, miso soup and some cucumbers or something. I get some whole grain bread at the bakery down the street and usually have some toast, I may have some eggs. There is some cereal and milk.”

After we all found something to eat, I showed Adam the chess set that I had with carved jade pieces. He beat me but I would have laughed at him if he didn’t. I would play him in backgammon or poker for money but not chess. We played a few games and then people started to show up. Sakura and Mi had trays of food that all looked to be store bought which I was glad. I didn’t want anyone slaving away.

The weather was nice and people were spread around the apartment. I was out on the patio and Mi came out. Kenji hadn’t shown up and I asked Mi if he was going to stop by. She replied, “Now that things are out in the open, he doesn’t even try to hide it or be subtle. He took her away for the weekend.”

“Did you talk to my attorney?”

“I stopped by to see Satoshi and brought my father. He’s making a new trust to be funded by the sale of the building. I’ll be the trustee and the beneficiary. He said that a prenup wasn’t needed because the money was never mine. The trust does have clauses that will keep it away from him. I told Kenji that my father was selling the building and revoking the trust. He wasn’t happy but I told him that it was out of my hands.”

“Did you tell him about the divorce?”

“No, we’ll close on the building in the next couple weeks and I’ll get a new place away from him. He’ll be served divorce papers and we can go and just sign for the separation. It’ll be quick and simple. If he wants her, he can have her. Does the offer still stand to live here in a smaller unit and a real job?”

“Sure. We’ll find you something that you can live with.”

She gave me a hug and I heard a squeal from inside. It sounded like someone was happy, not like someone had seen a mouse. We moved that way and Mika was giving a hug to Tiffany and then Adam. The afternoon was spent chatting, eating and drinking. Something went into the oven and came out around 6:00. Tiffany was proudly telling the ladies about meatloaf, and how all American men loved meatloaf. I’d eaten it maybe five times in my life but I did like it.

We all enjoyed it and then kept drinking wine into the night. It was about 8 when the kitchen was cleaned up and Mi went home with Sakura not far behind, having to work in the morning. Mika said, “I brought a change of clothes. Is it okay if I stay the night?”

“You will have to get permission from Tiffany if you want to sleep with Adam. And if she says yes, she’ll have to swap and sleep with me.” I said it to Mika but loud enough so the couple could hear it as well.

Winking back at me she said. Maybe I could lay and talk to Adam for an hour or two but then come back and cuddle with you? Unless you want to all get in the big bed together.”

There had always been something about Mika that got Adam going. I wonder what affect all the other Japanese women had on him today. The offer had been made. It was now up to Tiffany and Adam on what they wanted to do.

The dishes were dry and I was putting them away with the help of Mika as Adam and Tiffany walked out onto the patio. They weren’t arguing and I saw a few shrugs but didn’t know how they would respond. They kissed and were holding hands when they came back. Adam asked, “Mika, would you like to hang out with me for a while and catch up on old times?”

“I’d love to.” She walked over and gave Tiffany a hug and they had a whispered conversation.

Tiffany said, “I guess you have to keep me company for a while, Nick.”

“I’d be honored.”

Mika was already on Adam’s arm and walking back to his room. Tiffany came and gave me a hug. I kissed her and just enjoyed being close to her. We were slow dancing in my kitchen. I turned off the lights. She dropped her shorts and I lifted her up on the counter. She whispered to me. “I remember when I started to date Adam and told you that we would never be together again. I cried that night. Not that I ever thought that we would be married and live happily ever after but because I didn’t want what we had to end.”

“I couldn’t be happier that you’re here with me. What changed?”

“Adam is well known and speaks at conferences and colleges. He came home one time and complained that there were always women trying to get him in bed. I told him to go for it, as long as he came home to me. He didn’t think I was serious but I said that you slept with multiple girls and always made us feel good and we did the same for you. We all knew in advance what to expect. I told him to wrap it up and have fun and then to come home and tell me about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.