Jax #1 - a War Far Away - Cover

Jax #1 - a War Far Away

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jax is not your normal run of the mill, Prol. She has some rather special gifts. Unfortunately, something she discovered had a wider impact on her life than she expected. She just wants to go home.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The Ghost squad sat around their new tables, drinking freshly brewed tea.

“Blair has an informant,” Pete said.

“Yeah, he isn’t going to be happy to hear it, either,” Hans added.

“Who knew what time the ship was supposed to come?” Abe asked.

They all sat and thought about the question and who they told what.

Tommy said, “Kuan-yu asked me a lot of questions about the ship we came in, but I don’t remember telling him what time, only the day we expected it, being yesterday.”

“That’s interesting, as he also asked me. I told him I didn’t know anything,” Joe put in.

“And me. I think I told him that it needed to come in on the high tide,” Louie added glumly.

“That could explain why the patrols stopped after eleven. Originally, they said twenty-two hundred, and the day and time only changed once we were here,” Stan put in, as he had listened to Ned’s conversation with the ship.

“Looks like Kuan-yu is our man,” David added.

The others all nodded in agreement.


“Did anyone else ask questions about our movements?” Jacky asked the men.

Eddie looked at Tommy and then back at Jacky. “Yeah, several people asked Tommy and me, but they mostly wanted to know when they could expect us back,” Eddie replied a little sheepishly.

Knowing full well what he and Tommy had been doing for evening activities.

“Naughty boys,” Jacky scolded them with a light chuckle.

“Hey! Variety is the spice of life,” Tommy replied. “Mind you, they didn’t come close to Russo. I think he has some hold over me.”

“Yeah, he loves ya; ya boofhead,” Ernie chucked in.

Tommy grinned at Eddie, “Yeah, I know. But I still can’t help my nature, and a nice three-some can’t be scoffed at.”

“It’s a shame you can’t turn into a girl, so you have more places for a man to fuck and suck,” Victor said with a grin.

Tommy thought about what it would be like to be a girl. When everyone gasped, he looked down at the lovely breasts he had sprouted. He also knew other parts of his anatomy had changed, and it felt thrilling, and even if a bit odd.

Tommy giggled girlishly. “Now who is the naughty boy, or should I say, girl, Jacky?” she said.

Heads swung to look at Jacky. He sighed and changed to even more gasps and exclamations. “Go on, Eddie, you too,” she said.

Eddie looked at her with confusion, and then Tommy chuckled, “And David.”

David and Eddie looked at each other in shock. They all knew that Tommy had kissed Jacky, and they had kissed their partners many times since.

David closed his eyes and thought of how his mother looked and then opened them. The grins told him what he felt was true. He knew this opened up a whole new world for him and Jacky and had to grin. He even giggled.

Eddie also tried and knew that he was able to become a female with very large tits. He looked at Tommy and said, “Will this change us?”

Tommy hugged Eddie. “No, I’ve always been bi-sexual anyway. My feelings for you are not just about the great sex. It will change how we make love, though. Think of the possibilities. We can even pretend to be gay-girls.”

The men all chuckled at his silliness. “Umm, Jacky, what about the men Tommy has been with since he kissed you?” Bluey asked with some concern.

“Well, you never have to change if you don’t want to. Also, I think the person has to have some magical abilities, and if they are never told, they probably won’t change unless they really want to.”

“You can all determine that for yourselves. You may even find that simply having touched at least us four could have affected you. We have all touched each other and shared the same ablutions on many occasions, as well as eating out of the same dishes. I’m sorry, as I didn’t expect this to happen.”

One by one, each man tried to change, and no one was surprised that they could. There were quite a few grins around the table as all of them realised there were some very distinct advantages of being able to change gender. None of them was ugly, and in fact, most were better looking like females.

Tommy’s comment, “Sex is better with another magical person. You get a great buzz out of it, and my magic always seems stronger afterwards,” wasn’t lost on any of them.

“Yes, Tommy. Sex is one of the principal ways to recharge quickly. Food and heat of any source are the others, as I’ve told you all before,” Jacky told the men.

“Stan, come with me,” Pete said and got up. Stan grinned and hurried after Pete.

Hans coughed, and he nodded at Luke, one of the mixed-heritage Africans. Luke happily went with him. Paul just shrugged and got up. She walked around to Nat, and they took each other’s hands and walked off. Ernie and Bluey followed only seconds later.

Joe and John quietly got up and also disappeared into a tent. Travis and Louie chuckled and followed them. The two Asian-Americans and the two British pilots had become very good friends, so the pairings were not that surprising.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.