Jax #1 - a War Far Away - Cover

Jax #1 - a War Far Away

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jax is not your normal run of the mill, Prol. She has some rather special gifts. Unfortunately, something she discovered had a wider impact on her life than she expected. She just wants to go home.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jax was with Russo and his men at the RAAF base on the sixteenth of March when Jax felt the hair on his neck rise.

“We need to get this gun back together, now,” Jax told the men as he started hurrying with the reassembly.

“What’s up, Jack?” Russo asked when he realised Jax was acting oddly.

“Japs are coming,” Jax said as he checked the gun to make sure everything was moving as it should.

He dropped a repair spell on the weapon to make sure the repairs he had done were good. He also put an ‘Aim true’ spell on it just to make sure it did the job it was designed for.

“Load her up, Russo.”

Jax’s anxiety affected the crew, and they soon had the AA-gun loaded and ready to fire.

“There! There! I see them,” one of the men shouted as he used his binoculars to look for the planes that Jax had said were coming.

One of the other men quickly called it into the air tower over one of the new walkie-talkies they had been given. The radar station had also found the planes, and the general alarm was soon being sounded.

They all hunkered down and waited while the noise coming from the formation of fourteen planes increased. The crew watched as men scurried to the aircraft on the ground to get them airborne, hoping they had been given enough warning.

The Yanks had sent more P-40s, and the RAAF had provided some more Hudsons and Wirraways. Jax grinned as all of the men sighed when most of the flyable planes got off the ground. The Japs weren’t going to get it so easy this time.

The aircraft that weren’t loaded with munitions just high-tailed-it inland. Unfortunately, this was most of them as they were still waiting for new ammo to turn up. Most of the P-40s were loaded, as the Yanks seemed to have plenty of everything, and they turned to engage the enemy.

It then became the job of the AA-boys to not hit the friendlies. Quite a few of the bombers still managed to drop bombs, but the P-40s chased them back out to sea. The Artillery boys were damn sure they hit one as it was trailing smoke as it tried to escape.

“Shit! We now have to clean up the bloody runway again,” Greg, one of the main loaders, stated.

“Yeah, but at least with Jack’s warning, we got the planes off it,” Russo replied.

“And the gun working,” Kevin added. “He sure is a good luck charm.”

He and the other men grinned at Jax.

Now that the crisis was over, Jax could bum a lift back to the main compound.


That night, Jax was amused that the Artillery boys shouted him drinks all night.

It did surprise them that he held his own, and they were a lot drunker than he was when they had to stagger off to bed. That night, David realised that Jax had grown another two inches in the month that he had been part of his team.

As Jax stripped off to go to bed, David also noted that Jax had bulked up. While he was still on the slim side, his shoulders seemed broader, and he had muscles of steel. Jax also had a damn fine arse, and he was well-hung.

David had become a bit disconcerted by the fact that he was more attracted to Jax than he felt he should be. Sometimes, Jax had this very feminine quality about him, and it seemed to ramp up David’s protective hormones.

Jax stumbled as he stepped out of his shorts, and David, who was already naked, had to catch him. Not that he was that sober himself. They still fell over, and David ended up on top of Jax, on his bed.

Having his naked crotch pressed against another man’s was a new experience for David, and it had the expected outcome of him rising to the occasion. Jax giggled, and David found his head being pulled down. His lips met Jax’s and stayed.

David was somewhat surprised that he liked kissing Jax. The lad didn’t have any stubble, even this late in the day. His lips were fuller, more like a woman’s. The sensual feel of Jax’s tongue flicking over his, had David shivering with desire. It had been a while since he had enjoyed a good kissing.

David lifted his arse and shifted his leg so he was between Jax’s legs, and as he lowered his arse, he rocked his hips forward to rub his cock on the soft, warm flesh beneath him.

David was that lost in the kiss that it took him several moments to realise that the head of his erection was surrounded by wet heat. He pushed in harder and sighed as the heat crept up his manhood. He wiggled and humped his hips again to increase the wonderful sensations he was feeling.

“More,” whispered Jax, who lifted her hips to let David invade her further.

As her body pushed the intoxicants from her brain, she knew that she shouldn’t be doing this, but she wanted David to fuck her silly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.