Jax #1 - a War Far Away - Cover

Jax #1 - a War Far Away

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Jax is not your normal run of the mill, Prol. She has some rather special gifts. Unfortunately, something she discovered had a wider impact on her life than she expected. She just wants to go home.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

This story is the work of Kris Me. Before you copy more than one page or ten percent of the content, you must contact me as per the Copyright Act 1968, Australia.

Historical Context:

While some of the facts and events pertaining to World War II are true, such as the bombings of Darwin, most of those facts centred around the characters I invented are not.

The brave men of the Australian 2/2 Independent Company were in Timor in 1942. However, they were, in fact, located further south and west of the events I described. The Ghost Ship is also fictional. You may need to do a bit of reading to ascertain what is and isn’t true.

Lest we forget.


Declaration:

~~ Adult Themes ~~

This book is part of an erotica science fiction series. It is NOT recommended for people under the legal age to access such stories, depending on the reader’s country of origin.

The books may contain what some people consider vulgar language, references to religious icons, violence, coercion, murder, and-or rape scenes.

Some scenes may describe intimate heterosexual, bi-sexual, gay and-or group sexual activities. If you are homophobic, you may find some scenes in this series of book distasteful. In most cases, these scenes are integral parts of the story.

Some of the books include imaginary races capable of changing their gender and/or form into other animals. Copulation, while the characters are in their alternate animal forms, may be described.

This book DOES NOT contain descriptions of bestiality or coitus between persons closely related by blood.


Editing:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictional story, and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know it. The humanoids in this story are not based on anyone I know or have read about.

Australian based dictionaries were used for reference, and Grammarly was used as part of the editing suite. The story was written in Microsoft Word.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor or proofreaders who did try to fix my work. However, I do tend to fiddle around after the fact, so all errors are my own.

If my Australian colloquialisms or terms need clarification, or you just wish to correspond, I’m more than happy to answer your emails. You can send them to:


The Wiki:

The Wiki contains information about the Keltrian people, wizards, the Keltrian magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe. Maps, character lists and other information that may relate to this book could be found.


This is the first book:

The books should be read in sequence, as some references to events or information about a character may not be explained in full in the next book if they were mentioned or introduced in this one.


Additional Data on this book:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe, and it takes place on several planets, including Earth.

Many thousands of years before the start of this story, these planets were colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds that could no longer support them because one of their suns was going nova.

Many planets across the galaxy were visited by Keltrian wheelships. These desperate explorers terraformed some of the planets to suit their needs. Many years later, refugees arrived in settlement ships. These ships were not designed to go back.

Some of the Keltrian people can draw on and use the magical energy of the cosmos with the assistance of magical items. The items decide who are worthy of wearing them. The wearers are supposed to use their magical gifts for the betterment of the people.

Note: Pounds and old British measurements are used in some parts of the story because Australia didn’t change over to metric until the mid-sixties. The people of Tara use the base-ten metric system.


Acknowledgements:

I wish to thank J. Konietzko, Anna Dapter and all of the readers, who, in the past, have pointed out I do make mistakes and have helped me to fix them.

Special thanks to Lazeez for your patience and assistance in helping me with my weird requests and questions.

I hope you enjoy the story.

Kris Me


List of books in the Jax Series:

Jax #1 - A War Far Away

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.