The Quest - Cover

The Quest

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elshana is a member of the Ashari, an order of warrior sorceresses that have stood guard over Hosul for generations. At least until the evil wizard Telain descended upon the kingdom and placed it under his wicked spell. Now, Elshana has just finished her training and she will embark on a journey to free the kingdom from the dark wizards spell. If she can avoid his enchantments and wicked desires, that is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Public Sex  

The next day the pair traveled through the remainder of the forest and by midday had came to the edge of a small town. There were only a few dozen houses, a blacksmith, and an inn. Both being hungry and a little tired, Elshana and Orin decided to try the inn. Elshana wasn’t certain that mingling with the people of Telain’s Kingdom was a good idea, but decided it was best to find out now before traveling deeper into their land.

The inn was fairly busy for an afternoon, but the two travelers easily found seats near the door. Around them was what looked to be almost all the adult townsfolk scattered amongst the tables. Elshana thought that was rather odd, but dismissed the thought as they were brought a couple bowls of wonderful smelling stew. The pair enjoyed the food in silence as they both studied the people around them. No one seemed to notice the two visitors, even the serving girl had ignored them, save collecting coins for the meal. Elshana thought that was rather strange, especially for such a small border town, but was relieved by it as well. If this was the case everywhere, she would be able to conduct her quest and still enjoy a good meal and a bed from time to time.

Just as they finished their meal, the serving girl came back out carrying a small bell. Elshana watched the girl stroll into the middle of the room with a gentle sway of her hips. She didn’t understand what this could be, and quickly surmised that it must be some local custom. The girl looked around the room for a moment before she smiled and rang the bell. Elshana felt the vibration flow through her, felt the power the bell had just released. She realized that the bell held some kind of magic, and that she had been in its path.

The behavior of the inn’s other patrons quickly pulled Elshana’s attention away from the magic bell. The instant the bell rang out, all the women pulled off their clothes and knelt before the men beside them. Elshana was shocked as she watched women, young and old fall to their knees. As they did, their male companions barked out orders and Elshana watched as all of the women eagerly obeyed the commands.

One young girl descended upon a man’s lap, grinning stupidly as she pulled down his trousers. Elshana watched as the girl pulled out his member and engulfed the thick shaft with her mouth. Elshana had never seen a naked man before that moment, and was shocked at the display before her. She also felt a nagging pull on her mind as her hands unconsciously drew up to her shirt. She tried to focus on the pull, to contain and extinguish it.

Elshana’s concentration was broken by a cry of passion from another woman. Elshana turned to see a mature woman being impaled on a man’s cock. The woman was lying on a table, a look of ecstasy across her face as her pussy was filled. Elshana watched with stunned awe as the woman was fucked before her, moaning as her partner mauled her breasts. She didn’t even notice that her hands had already loosened her shirt and was slowly pulling it back as the orgy continued all around her.

Elshana had led a shelter life when it came to sex, and had never even known that her plump mound held such an opening. Her tender self-explorations had always been halted by her maidenhood, though she had no idea that such a passage existed past that gate. As Elshana watched the women around her being used, her own long ignored passions began to build. She didn’t understand it as she felt a strange tingling between her legs coupled with a growing emptiness in her loins. Elshana was already being whisked away by the spell as her hands pulled back her shirt, revealing her pert, round breasts to anyone who was watching.

Orin was watching the scene with equal shock. He was not nearly so sheltered sexually, understanding the basics of the game fully, though he had yet to lay with a woman. He watched in awe, studying every act and the curves of every young woman being bared around him. Orin didn’t even notice his companion’s capture by the bell’s magic as he surveyed the writhing flesh before him.

Elshana was whisked back to reality as she felt two hands cup her waist and pulled her up.

“You don’t mind my taking the little lass for a spin do ya, son?” Asked the man behind her with a gruff voice.

The situation took a moment to sink into Elshana as her body readied itself for the stranger. The realization of what was going on allowed her to fight against her budding passion, however and she spun around. Holding out her palm, Elshana summoned her powers without thinking and tossed the man across the room. Realizing what she had just done, she turned to Orin and grabbed his arm. “We’ve got to get out of here, now!”

It took her several tugs at his arm before Orin finally turned and followed her out of the inn. Her actions had not gone unnoticed, however and several of the men pulled themselves away from their partners and moved to follow the travelers out the door.

As she passed the threshold, Elshana felt as if a weight had been lifted from her thoughts and she quickly realized that her shirt was still open and displaying her breasts. She rapidly closed the shirt, but not before Orin had the chance to appreciate them again. Elshana reddened as she fastened the shirt, but the sounds of commotion behind them roused her from her embarrassment and she ran out of town as quickly as she could with Orin in tow.

“What was going on in there?” Orin asked, feeling a bit shell shocked himself, though he had thoroughly enjoyed the scene.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.