The Quest - Cover

The Quest

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elshana is a member of the Ashari, an order of warrior sorceresses that have stood guard over Hosul for generations. At least until the evil wizard Telain descended upon the kingdom and placed it under his wicked spell. Now, Elshana has just finished her training and she will embark on a journey to free the kingdom from the dark wizards spell. If she can avoid his enchantments and wicked desires, that is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Public Sex  

The next morning, Elshana was woken by the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. She lay there for a few minutes enjoying the smell before pulling herself up. Elshana had slept amazingly well for being in such a strange place and she felt well rested and ready for the trials that awaited her.

“Good morning, dear. Sit yourself down and I’ll serve you up a fine breakfast.” Naru said as she made up a plate for her guest.

Elshana did as she was told and eagerly enjoyed the hot meal.

“I trust you slept well?” Naru commented as she sat down with her own plate.

“Yes, Naru.” Elshana replied simply.

“Good, now let me give you a piece of advice. I know you’re going into Telain’s Kingdom and its best if you don’t go showin’ that you’re Ashari. Wear the pendant under your shirt and don’t go using your magic when anyone can see. Mort goes over the border from time to time and they don’t take kindly to Ashari.” Naru warned. She had hosted countless Ashari over the years on their way to Telain, and every time she hoped the young woman she sheltered would return.

“Thank you for the warning, Naru.” Elshana bowed her head in thanks. In truth, she hadn’t even thought about taking such precautions. The thought that being Ashari could be considered a bad thing, just hadn’t occurred to her, but she realized quickly that she had many more lessons to learn before she could successfully defeat Telain.

Naru acknowledged with only a nod of her head left Elshana alone in the house. Elshana finished the meal and then went outside to bid farewell to her hosts. As she passed through the door, she felt something flow through her, and quickly turned around. The well-kept little house was now run down, and looking for all appearances as if no one had lived there for years. The rest of the farm was in similar disarray, looking long since abandoned.

Elshana stood there in shock, then slowly backed away from the building and the strange feeling that was coming from it. Morgan had told her stories of ghosts that took in weary travelers, only to disappear the next day. She had never fully believed the stories until now, as she stood outside the clearly abandoned farm that had seemed well lived in the night before. The thought sent shivers coursing through her, but Elshana still bowed her head in thanks to the two spirits that had given her shelter the night before.

Elshana took the advice Naru had given her as well, placing the pendant under her shirt as she continued on and across the border into Telain’s land. The border was far more tangible than she had expected. Elshana came across it in another abandoned field, a cold, dark feeling suddenly engulfed her as she walked. She stood there for a moment, recognizing that she had stepped out of Hosul. Elshana turned her head and looked forward and back. To the naked eye, nothing seemed amiss, but she could feel the difference between her homeland and that of her enemy.

Elshana appreciated the difference for only a moment before she continued on, heading for a thick patch of woods ahead of her. As she approached the edge of the field, she saw a weather beaten path forged between the trees. Lacking any better choices, she decided to follow it and find where it led. Nothing was known of Telain’s land, and every Ashari was forced to find their own way in his domain as they sought their fate. Elshana was no different, and warily started on her journey as she descended into the thick woods ahead.

The woods seemed to go on without end and by midday Elshana had become familiar with the sights and sounds of the forest she was traversing through. The woodland noises and the darkness of the shaded path combined to make her a bit jumpy. She was a stranger in this land and didn’t know its dangers. The fact that she knew trouble was waiting for her somewhere ahead did little to help her contain her fear. Instead, Elshana concentrated on the noises around her, identifying them and tracking them, to help take her mind off what lay ahead.

Hearing the sound of crunching brush beside her, Elshana drew her sword and swung around. A very surprised young man stood there with the point of her sword jabbed into his throat. As he stood there, clearly unwilling to provoke her, Elshana studied the man before her. She figured he was not much older than herself, handsome, but fresh, and clearly unarmed. “Who are you and what is your purpose here?”

“I’m called Orin, and I don’t see what business you have asking my purpose.” The young man replied with as much confidence as could be expected with a sword against his neck.

“Well, Orin, it’s not wise to defy a lady who has a sword to your throat. Why are you here?” Elshana asked again, pressing her sword slightly harder against his throat. Her master’s warning was loudly ringing in her ears, and she wasn’t about to let her guard down yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.