The Quest - Cover

The Quest

Copyright© 2021 by Farleven

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elshana is a member of the Ashari, an order of warrior sorceresses that have stood guard over Hosul for generations. At least until the evil wizard Telain descended upon the kingdom and placed it under his wicked spell. Now, Elshana has just finished her training and she will embark on a journey to free the kingdom from the dark wizards spell. If she can avoid his enchantments and wicked desires, that is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Public Sex  

“You have a destiny.”

Elshana absorbed the words of her master. She had known it for all her life, but to hear him speak those words was the final culmination of all her effort. Elshana had spent the last ten years proving herself and preparing herself for this day, for her master’s final acknowledgement of her purpose.

Master Morgan looked down at the young woman before him as she accepted his words with the grace that marked her as Ashari, as a chosen one. Elshana had been sent to him when she was but eight, sent because the local priestess had seen the spark within her. Morgan had spent the next ten years helping his pupil turn that spark into a flame, and temper it with wisdom and control. He had trained Ashari most of his life, and few had possessed the spirit and the raw power Elshana carried inside her. Morgan knew the challenge that awaited her, however, the same challenge that had consumed all Ashari before her. Elshana had a dangerous path to take, one that she would walk without guidance, but it was only an Ashari that could complete the task that lay ahead of her, only an Ashari could save the land of Hosul from the darkness of Telain.

Elshana knew of the perils ahead, of the path she must walk to save her people. It was her duty to her family and to herself to fight this battle. The Ashari had once stood guard over the whole of Hosul, guarding the land from the barbarians to the east and south. Then came Telain and the legion of Ashari fell before him and Hosul stood defenseless against him. Little was known of Telain, as no one who traveled to his land returned. Only the story of his confrontation with the King of Hosul many centuries ago says anything about the man. He was said to be as handsome as any man in the whole of Hosul and that his eyes could sway a woman’s soul. Telain had come to seek the king’s surrender, and when the King refused, Telain took hold of the Ashari guards of the castle and led them away. Since that time, the Ashari had been sent to reclaim their lost sisters and vanquish Telain. None had ever returned from the quest, but no Ashari could remain in Hosul while her sisters were under evil’s spell. Elshana was just the latest Ashari to begin the quest, and she anxiously awaited her chance to challenge Telain and free the Ashari and Hosul from his grasp.

Morgan looked down at the young woman again, holding out his arms. He closed his eyes and opened his hands to complete the incantation and Elshana’s gifts appeared in his hands. “Take these items, Elshana. Your journey will be long and difficult and I have these words of warning for you. Beware the dark man of the highway and never forget your true feelings for him. Remember as well that love is the expression of the mind and not the flesh, trust your heart, Elshana, and you shall fulfill your destiny.”

Elshana bowed her head in thanks for his words of warning, quickly burning them into her soul as she took the items offered. Morgan gave her a pendant, a small pouch and a short sword. Elshana recognized the items as soon as they appeared in her Master’s hands. The pendant was the mark of Ashari, and a focus for her power. The pouch contained a sacred mixture of elements, a source of energy for an Ashari as she traveled far from home and the power of her homelands. Finally the sword, it was more than just a weapon, but a wand and focus for her powers as well. While some spells could be cast by words or a wave of the hand, the most powerful spells needed a stronger focus than just the pendant and the sword provided that focus.

“I have done all I can for you, Elshana, take with you my warnings and my lessons. You are Ashari and you are prepared for what awaits you. Good luck.” Morgan spoke his final words to his pupil. He gazed upon her one more time with longing and hope. She was about to begin a journey so many had never returned from, and her Master could only wish her well. He waited for her eyes to meet his one last time and he then dissolved into the mist, returning to his home and setting his charge free on her journey.

Elshana stood there pensively for a moment, letting the significance of Morgan’s departure diminish. She would miss her teacher, he had been with her for most of her life, but now she had to begin her journey. Elshana placed the pendant around her neck and strapped on the sword and pouch. She was alone on the open plains, in the empty spaces that divided the remaining lands of Hosul from Telain’s kingdom. Elshana had nothing but her master’s gifts and the clothes on her back as she set off on her journey. It was already midday and she had many miles to go before she would be able to sleep. Elshana needed to be at the border of Telain’s land before setting down to sleep and it was going to be a long walk.

Elshana enjoyed herself as she strolled through the open rolling fields of Hosul. It was already fall, and the fields were tall with grass, which waved gently with a cool breeze. Line of toppled stones ran through the fields, the only evidence that this had once been plentiful farmland. Elshana confidently walked on her way to her fate. She had been in training most of her life, learning how to be Ashari. It was hard work, and she struggled with the tests set before her. Only the most worthy, the most dedicated, could be sent into the domain of darkness, and Elshana wanted more than anything to prove herself capable of the task. No matter how difficult the challenge, she persevered and prevailed. Now those many hard years had paid off, and the young woman was on her way to save her people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.