Bench Trial - Cover

Bench Trial

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: One of those backroom deals you read about (or don't read about). Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

By midnight we were the only ones in the lounge. We took our drinks to a padded bench with a view of the Capitol. The dome was brighter than the brightest moon.

“So near and yet so far,” she said. “Blinding isn’t it?”

I made a sort of shrugging sound. “Is that one of those leading questions you’re so good at?”

“Maybe if you light the candle,” she suggested. “Maybe then you won’t feel so bad.”

For the first time in recent memory I had a chance to use my father’s lighter. “There, now will you...” I struggled for how exactly to put it.

“Not use what I have? You can’t be serious.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

I hadn’t thought she would, but I swallowed. Then I drank the last sip of wine, and because there was no coaster for the coffee table, I set the glass on the floor. “There’s nothing I can do to change your mind?”

She smiled faintly. Familiarly. “I don’t think so. But if you like, I’ll jerk you off one last time.”

“No.”

“Oh come on. You know you want me to. Your cock is practically begging for it. What do you say?”

It was true. I had an erection. It was rare I’d be anywhere near her and not have an erection, even after she’d brought me off or made me bring myself off at least a dozen times in the last two days. But I knew I had to be strong. “What? Here?”

“Why not? No one’s around. It would be fitting. Your semen shooting out in the light of the Capitol.”

The dome in the distance was a bright golden haze. Probably only a couple of guards inside the building at this hour. And night birds, possibly bats, gliding about the dome snatching insects, midnight snacks.

“I know you think I’m some kind of pathetic cum-machine,” I told her. “What if I jerk you off?”

“Ha. I told you, I’m not into guys.”

“Right, you told me. But what if I can make you come before you make me come? Will you kill the story?”

She made one of those soft snorts, a mirthful breath of good-humored disdain. “You can’t make me come.”

“But if I can? Say just from touching your nipples?”

Another soft, mirthful snort. “How could you even tell?”

“I guess I’d have to trust you.”

“That’s your problem. You’re too trusting.”

“I know. So what do you say?”

“Fine. Take out your cock.”

I unzipped my pants. I’d run out of clean underwear after lunch, so I wasn’t wearing any. My erect cock levered out. She put her hand around it. “Mmmm,” she purred. “You’re so ripe and ready.” Her thumb moved knowingly down the slit and across the ruffle of sensitive skin. “This is going to be like taking candy from a baby.”

“We’ll see,” I said. I reached across and pulled down the bodice of her dress, freeing her near breast. Her nipple jutted from the plump halo of areola flesh. I took it between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a pinch. Her breath caught. She began to stroke my cock. I pinched her nipple in time to her strokes. When she slowed down, I pinched harder. When she sped up, I pinched and twisted, like tightening and loosening a nut. Her breath came more rapidly.

Please Wait while image loads

“Watch the flame,” I said. “Think of your girlfriend’s cunt. Think of it melting under your tongue. Think of her tongue flicking your clit. Flicking it the way the flame flickers. Flick, flick, flick. Your cum is welling up. Flooding her mouth. You’re coming in her mouth. Coming so sweet and hard. That’s it, baby. Come. Come now. You can do it. Come.”

She gasped and squeezed my cock, and her body jerked. Her hand went slack. With each pinch of her nipple she jerked again.

“So,” I said, after I’d given her a long minute to recover. “You’re just going to forget about what you have, like you promised.”

“I was only faking. I didn’t actually –”

“Liar.”

“That’s right. It’s like I told you, I’m a terrible liar. I’m going to bed now. See you tomorrow. And no hard feelings, okay?”

“Okay,” I said. “You win. I’ll withdraw tomorrow.”

“Today is tomorrow,” she said. “But make it three days. That way they won’t have time to come up with a suitable replacement.”

“Okay,” I agreed. “Three days.”

“Good night then.”

“Wait,” I said. I looked down at my cock, still as stiff as ever. “What about... ?”

“Oh God,” she said, a good-natured groan. “Don’t you have even a shred of self-respect?”

“None,” I said. “I just want to fuck you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.