Anastasia and the Butterfly - Cover

Anastasia and the Butterfly

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: After posing for her painter friend Nils, Lisa notices a pair of statuettes on his fireplace mantel, and she is reminded of something that happened years ago. She is inspired to a sort of reenactment. Illustration.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

One time after posing, a cup of hot coffee wasn’t enough to warm me up, or so I told Nils, and he lighted a fire in his fireplace, and I stood before it, getting all warm and toasty. On one side of the mantel was a statuette of a black cat, and on the other side a statue of a boy with a pronounced erection. The boy and the cat faced each other, almost as if they were having a duel. It made me think of my Aunt Pauline’s cat, Anastasia, though Anastasia wasn’t black, she was pure white. Aunt Pauline also had a ceramic figurine of a butterfly. The butterfly was almost as big as Anastasia, and one day Anastasia bit off one of the butterfly’s wings. Snap, just like that. Aunt Pauline saved the broken-off wing in a silver candy dish. Now the butterfly couldn’t balance, but Aunt Pauline found a way to keep him propped up. Then, almost a year later, Anastasia bit off the other wing. At least now the butterfly could balance on his own. Standing in front of Nils’ fire I wondered where the butterfly was now—Aunt Pauline died about ten years ago, back when I was in high school. Then for some reason I had this thought that the cat statue on Nils’ fireplace was going to bite off the boy’s penis. Snap, just like that. For some reason this thought pleased me, and it also made me want to suck Nils’ cock. Once I was warmed up, I took another sip of the coffee, and then I followed through.

I didn’t tell Nils about Anastasia and the butterfly until after.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.