Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Persi jogged along the sea wall, trying to burn off the nervous energy that seemed to be constantly coursing through her 16-year-old body for the last few days. Whatever was wrong with her, it had caused her to first suck off two men, one of which was her mother’s boyfriend, convince that same boyfriend to fuck and inseminate her sleeping best friend, twice, and then get bred herself by that same man.

She thought about Raj’s sperm, no doubt still swimming around inside her, looking for her egg, and felt her pussy moisten. Now the running was causing her suddenly engorged pussy lips to rub together, and she had to take a break so as to not get overwhelmed.

She went into a coffee shop, counted out her remaining cash, and ordered a green tea matcha latte. Left with only a few cents when she was done, she dropped them into the tip jar with a sigh while she waited for her overpriced drink.

Sniff! “Excuse me, miss?”

She turned to find a slightly balding, brown-haired man, maybe a little older than her mom, standing close by. “Yes?”

He stepped closer, speaking conspiratorially. “I noticed you used up all your cash earlier. I wonder if you would like to make some money?”

She felt his eyes roaming her fit body in her jogging shorts and tight t-shirt. “What do you have in mind?”

A few minutes later, they were in the man’s BMW, parked down an alleyway, and she was taking his hard cock into her mouth. She was still new to blowjobs, but the man was moaning in appreciation of her novice skills.

Her pussy was on fire! She unsnapped her shorts and started to play with her clit while she continued fellating him.

“Um ... um...” the main ummed, “miss? I know I said $50 for a blowjob, but how about another $100 for sex?”

She pulled her mouth off of him. “$150? Deal!” In a flash, her shorts and soaked panties were off, and then she climbed into his lap. She quickly lined up his average-sized cock and sank her sweltering pussy down upon it. Yes! That was what she needed, she realized!

He was going to ask about a condom, but there seemed little point now that they were already having unprotected sex. The man pulled at her t-shirt, and she helped him to remove it, along with her sports bra. Now naked, other than her sneakers and socks, she began to ride him hard.

“Oh, these are lovely,” the man moaned as he palmed Persi’s small breasts with their conical nipples.

Feeling the man’s hot hands upon her boobs, Persi gasped in pleasure and ground her clit into the root of his cock, swirling his shaft around her insides and making her tingle. Then she started to bounce again. Her orgasm was approaching, but slowly ... she felt that she needed something to kick-start it...

The man glommed his mouth to one of her nipples, sucking lightly, and she gasped again. Not quite there...

“Unhh!”

The man grunted, and Persi felt his cock throb inside her. He was cumming, she realized! Then she was also cumming, hard, as she felt his hot seed inundate her unprotected depths. “Nn! Ohh shiiitt...” she moaned, shaking with each spurt from the man’s cock as his dangerous sperm bathed her vulnerable insides.

Soon, their orgasms complete, she pulled off of him, using the tissue he gave her to try to ensure that she didn’t make a mess of his expensive seats. She sat back in the passenger seat, trying to soak it all up, but there was just too much. Finally, she just stopped up her pussy with the tissue and pulled her panties and shorts back up.

The man handed her a wad of cash from his wallet, as well as a business card. “You’re amazing!” he complimented her. “Call me if you would like to do this again, same deal?”

She looked at the cash and card. “Hm, maybe? I’ll let you know.” Then she gave him a peck on the cheek, pulled her top back on, and returned to her jog, latte in hand, feeling his hot stuff squish around inside her as she went. By the time she got home, his spend had dripped down her legs, and she was lucky her mother hadn’t looked up from her TV show as the girl made a beeline for the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.