Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6: Sir Raj vs. the Dragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sir Raj vs. the Dragon - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Persi messaged Johanna later in the afternoon about sleeping over again, but it had been so awkward that morning that Johanna said no.

Can I sleep over there? Persi sent.

Johanna didn’t know why Persi was so insistent, but she had her own problems. Sorry no Then she turned her phone off.

The slim brunette lay back on her bed and caressed her stomach. Deep inside her, she knew that the sperm of the man from the library was swimming into the most vulnerable depths of her body. She didn’t have a very dependable period, but she figured this week was probably the worst for what had happened. Should she tell her mom and go get a morning after pill, she wondered?

She realized that her pussy was throbbing. She pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties to see. Her pussy lips were engorged and red, her clitoris prominent. She was incredibly turned on! “Oh wow...” she moaned, and moved her fingers to her clit.

One finger dipped into her pussy as her other hand thrummed her clit. Her finger didn’t hurt her! She pushed two inside her, as deep as she could. She could feel the semen that hadn’t dripped out earlier lubricating her fingers ... sperm ... in me ... sperm ... in me ... her mind whirled. Three fingers now, slipping between her puffy pussy lips...

“Uh-uhggg!” she gasped as she came. Her hips rose up as pleasure exploded within her at the thought that she might get pregnant from some man she didn’t even know.

As she collapsed back to the bed and lay there, she decided that she wasn’t going to tell her mother after all; she would be so disappointed. It’s not like people got pregnant every time they had sex, she figured, and how many did from their first time? It was probably fine.


Persi was on tenterhooks all evening, glancing at Raj during dinner. She didn’t trust herself around him, or him around her. She had tried to convince Johanna to stay over again, or to allow Persi to stay over at her place, but now she was stuck at home, with him!

She considered saying something to her mom, but then everything that had happened with Johanna would come out, and also Persi would be responsible for breaking up her mother’s relationship. She didn’t know what to do, and her pussy wasn’t helping, leaking her own juices as her mind pondered what could happen after they all went to bed. She had to change her panties twice that evening! When she went to bed, she didn’t even bother to put another pair on; there seemed no point. She also decided to sleep naked.

In a last-ditch attempt at resistance, though, she pushed her chest of drawers in front of her door.


That night, Persi’s door bumped into that chest of drawers, waking her. The athletic blonde had been having a dream where what had happened the previous night was happening again, except it had been Johanna directing Raj into raping and inseminating a sleeping Persi. She pulled her sheets up, listening.

She heard another thunk, and then the sound of something heavy being slid along the carpet. She moaned in despair as she realized that the chest of drawers had been pushed far enough so that Raj could step into her room, and heard him close the door behind him.

“I have vanquished the furniture dragon, pretty Princess Persi, and will now awaken you with a kiss.”

Despite the danger, she giggled at his silliness. Then Raj turned on her side table lamp, sat on the edge of her bed, and pulled at her covers.

“No...” she moaned, but he was too strong, and soon she felt the cool night air on her naked body. She cursed herself ... why hadn’t she worn clothes to bed?

Then he was kissing her. All the concerns flew out of her head, and she relaxed back onto her pillow. Raj was actually a pretty good kisser, she realized. Her body was so hot...

She tensed up as she felt his hand go between her legs. “No...” she murmured again.

“Hm ... let us try this,” he said, and pulled on her hands until she was out of her bed and standing next to it. He then turned her around and then sat her down in his lap, her back to his warm chest. She felt something hard between her legs and looked down, but relaxed when she found that it was the base of his cock pressing against her pussy lips, not the head. He put his hands on her boyish hips and pressed his lips to the back of her neck, making her shiver.

“Look at it ... is it not like you have your own penis down there?”

She looked down, and it did seem like there was a dark penis jutting out from between her own legs. She giggled again.

“Reach down and play with your penis, Persi. It will not hurt you.”

Wonderingly, she did so, taking Raj’s hard cock in hand and slowly stroking it, marveling at how the skin slid along the shaft. The flesh was soft but the penis itself was so very hard...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.