Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Johanna goes to the library, but things don’t go as expected.

When Johanna woke the next morning, she felt sore between her legs. She had remembered having really sexy dreams the previous night ... had she masturbated, she wondered, inserting her fingers into her vagina while she slept? She avoided doing that, as it usually caused the kind of discomfort she was now feeling due to her cherry getting in the way. Her panties were soaked.

Persi was acting all strange around her, so she thought that maybe she had jilled herself off in her sleep after all, and had made her best friend uncomfortable. After an awkward breakfast, she headed home.


Persi didn’t message her to hang out that day, so Johanna headed to the library. The slim brunette was feeling kinda sexy, so she wore an above-the-knee skirt and a tight t-shirt that accentuated the 16-year-old’s small breasts. She noticed some appreciative male glances as she went, and also once she was in the library.

She headed to the teen section to find a romance novel. Why was she feeling so amorous, she wondered? She found one she hadn’t read before and sat at a table.

Within a few minutes, a young man about her age with dark curly hair sat next to her and chatted her up. She was shy, so just gave him brief, noncommittal answers. A few minutes later, a thirtysomething Asian man, maybe Phillipino, came up and sat on her other side, also asking questions: What kinds of books did she like? Did she have a boyfriend?

This was really odd, and Johanna was starting to feel weird, all squishy inside. The man and boy seemed to be getting more handsome and sexy the longer they hung around her. Shaking her head to clear it, she excused herself, leaving the book there and heading to the washroom.

When she opened the door, she was shoved through it from behind. “Oh!” Turning, she found the man and boy there, closing and locking the door behind them. They started removing their clothes and she gulped.

Strangely unwilling to stop them or call out, Johanna was directed to bend over at the waist and suck the younger man’s cock while the older man got behind her, pulled up her shirt, and unfastened her bra. She gasped into the boy’s cock as the man’s hot hands engulfed her small breasts. She had never given a blowjob before, so was having some trouble. If she sucked on it, her mouth started to get tired, and then the teen boy started to thrust into it.

The man’s fingers had found her hard nipples, which seemed to somehow be connected straight to her clitoris! Her body was feeling incredibly hot! After a minute or so, the man pulled back, flipped her skirt up, and pulled her panties down her legs. She had a moment of panic at being so vulnerable back there, but then she felt the man’s tongue piercing between her prominent labia and her fear flew away as her sex drive ramped up. The boy kept thrusting into her mouth and she was having trouble focusing on that vs. the pleasure blossoming between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.