Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4: The Night’s Not Over Yet

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Night’s Not Over Yet - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Persi lay next to the sleeping Johanna and stared at the tasty-looking sperm that dripped out of her best friend’s pussy. Persi’s mother’s boyfriend had just come into her room, bold as you could be, and started to molest Persi...

No, she realized, she had wanted him to come in and touch her. She wondered why she had been so wanton for the last day or so, sucking off first a convenience store clerk and then her mother’s boyfriend, before redirecting his attention to her best friend, sound asleep due to the pill Johanna always took when she slept away from home? Then Persi had jacked off Raj’s cock until he shot all of his delicious sperm into the slim brunette’s virgin pussy, not caring that she might have helped impregnate her best friend while she was sleeping.

Persi wanted to taste semen again. Both times before, she had had an orgasm from doing that, but it was all in Johanna’s pussy now, and she wasn’t gay!

Still, she had to do something about all that sperm, or Johanna would notice it when she woke up! Persi grabbed her tissue box and started to sop up the white mess spilling out of her friend’s barely virginal pussy. She licked at some of the cum in the tissue and had a small orgasm, but it wasn’t as good as from the source. Also, as she kept trying to wipe it away, more would spill out. Raj had shot a huge load into Johanna!

“Goddamnit...” she muttered, and got between the unconscious girl’s legs. Then she placed her mouth onto her friend’s vagina and started to suck.

“Mm!” Persi moaned as a stronger orgasm washed over her as some of Raj’s cum, kept warm by Johanna’s fertile pussy, slid down her throat. It tasted a little different combined with Johanna’s juices, but still good, like warm ice cream. She sucked harder and was rewarded with another dollop, as well as another orgasm.

After a couple more minutes of this, sucking and cumming, Persi felt someone yank her panties down. In the crouched-forward position she was in, her butt had been sticking up in the air, vulnerable. She looked back to find Raj joining them again on the bed, his revitalized cock heading straight for her virgin pussy.

“I heard you moaning. I knew you would have a pretty pussy, Persi,” he explained as the tip of his cock speared between the fit blonde teen’s very wet pussy lips.

She tensed up. She was about to lose her virginity on her mother’s boyfriend’s cock! “Noo...” she moaned in a combination of fear and lust. “Raj, don--UHHH!”

Raj’s cock had slid halfway into her. Persi had expected it to hurt, but instead just felt an uncomfortable pressure as her unused vagina adjusted to its first penis. Then she felt relief as he pulled back, only to gasp in discomfort again as he pushed back in, this time burying 3/4 of his cock inside her.

“Jee-hee-zuss...” she moaned.

“Do not blaspheme,” Raj said, and smacked her bottom.

“Oh!” Persi didn’t know what to think of the sudden sharp pain in her buttock before Raj started to thrust himself inside her, mixing the pain and pleasure in her head. Had that felt better, or worse, she wondered? However it had felt, it had distracted her from the alien pressure of her mother’s boyfriend’s cock as it plundered her virginity.

Then she felt Raj’s hand snake down, between her thighs, as he fucked her from behind. Soon he found her clitoris and she gasped in pleasure. Having someone else play with your clit was much better than doing it yourself, she realized. Soon Raj’s cock was all the way inside her and it was no longer uncomfortable; in fact, it felt just right! With the manipulation of her clit and the strange new feelings deep inside her, she was going to cum soon, and it was going to be big!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.