Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3: Johanna Sleeps Over

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Johanna Sleeps Over - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

At breakfast the next day, Raj, Persephone’s mother’s boyfriend, seemed a lot more engaging than usual. “So how fast can you run a mile, Persi?” he asked between bites of waffle.

“A little over seven minutes,” the fit blonde replied. She was confused to find herself attracted to the dark-skinned Persian-American man, despite him being as old as her mother. She hadn’t thought of him in that way before, so what had changed, she wondered?

But then she recalled the previous day, when she had found out that semen tasted like delicious warm ice cream after sucking off a convenience store clerk. That taste had somehow made her orgasm, and she wanted more. Was it every time, or just because that had been her first taste? But could she do it again with her mother’s boyfriend?

She noticed that he kept glancing down at her chest. She looked down to find that her hard nipples were pushing out through her t-shirt and sports bra. Gasping, she crossed her arms.

Persi’s mother had already left for work. Because it was Summer now, Persi was staying home. They were alone.

Raj sniffled. “You are a very beautiful young woman now, Persi.” His dark brown eyes seemed even darker as he stared at her.

“Oh shit...” she mumbled as her hormones overwhelmed her good sense. She dropped to the floor under the table and reached for his zipper. Soon his hard cock was out and in her mouth. It was definitely bigger and thicker than the store clerk’s, and she was having trouble fitting more than half of it between her lips.

“Persi ... Persi...” Raj moaned as she fellated him.

She used her hand to wank the lower half of his cock as she sucked harder. Soon she was rewarded with Raj’s groan and then her mouth was filled with his cum. She gulped, and once again was rewarded with a sudden orgasm as she tasted his cum. Then she lost her balance and fell back, his cock slipping from between her lips.

She felt another spurt of cum hit her arm, and then another on her bare upper thigh, below her shorts. She quickly righted herself and sucked his cock back into her mouth, cumming again as she tasted his last small spurts.

He got up. “That was wonderful, Persi. I have to go to work now, but we will have some more fun tonight? Maybe you will let me play with your no doubt pretty pussy? Hm, Persi’s pussy!”

As he left, she brought her arm to her mouth and licked up the cum from there, experiencing another, smaller orgasm. She used a finger to extract the last small puddle from her upper thigh, so close to her nearly vibrating vagina. She rubbed the strange substance between her finger and thumb, considering. Her pussy was so wet...

Finally, she slipped that finger under the waistband of her shorts and smeared the cum on her clit as she played with herself. As she did so, a single drop of the dangerous substance slid down from her clit, slipped between her very wet vaginal lips, and was then absorbed into her fertile pussy.

She came again, harder this time, thinking that the more pleasurable orgasm was due to the clitoral stimulation. She fell back, shaking, the change of position allowing that drop of Raj’s sperm-filled semen greater access to her forbidden virginal depths.


Hey u wanna sleep over 2nite? Persi sent to Johanna.

OK

Since she lived in the next apartment over, Johanna arrived in her sleepwear, a chaste nightgown, though it wasn’t as big on the dark-haired girl’s growing body as it used to be. Persi noted that Raj watched Johanna’s slim legs when he thought nobody was looking.

“You are into computers, Johanna?” he asked the visiting girl as he gave a slight sniffle. “Have you seen my work laptop? It cost my company $3,000, and is as fast as some desktop models.”

Johanna’s eyes widened. “I’d like to see it! How much RAM does it have?”

“16 gigabytes.”

“In a laptop? No way!”

The two of them went into Persi’s mom’s bedroom for a bit, but while Johanna was interested in the super powerful laptop computer, Raj started to act a bit creepy, touching her shoulder and then putting his hand on her back through her nightgown. Johanna was feeling warm, though, conversely, she figured it must have been cold in that room, as her nipples were very hard indeed. Finally, she excused herself and returned to Persi in the living room. A little later, they all went to bed.


That night, Persi heard her bedroom door open and turned to see the shadowy silhouette of Raj entering. What had happened that morning had scared her, and so she had hoped that inviting her friend over for the night would keep Raj from doing something they’d both regret. No such luck, it seemed.

“Raj!” she hissed, “Go back to bed. Johanna’s right there.” She pointed to the dark shadow next to her on the bed.

He didn’t leave, though, and was soon beside her bed. He flicked her side table light on, making her squint in the sudden glare. “Gillian says Johanna takes a pill when she is away from home so she can sleep, yes? So she will not bother us?” He pulled his hard cock out of his pajama pants. Persi stared at it, her mouth starting to water. Finally, she moved her head toward it.

He pulled back. “I want to see pretty Persi’s pussy. Move the covers.”

She pushed them off, exposing both girls to the air. Persi was wearing panties and a small t-shirt. Johanna didn’t move.

“You are both beautiful,” Raj said as he looked at the sleeping Johanna’s back. Her nightgown had ridden up, revealing her slim, white upper thighs. But then he reached between Persi’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.