Sniffle: Sisters - Cover

Sniffle: Sisters

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2: Persi makes bad choices

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Persi makes bad choices - John aka Casanova had more than one child...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Wanna play Mass Effect? Johanna messaged Persi.

Sure! Persi sent back, brt

Soon slim brunette Johanna had Mass Effect 3 up and was blasting bad guys while athletic blonde Persi sat next to her on the bed and chose what Shepard should say during the role playing parts of the game. They had done that with the other ME games and it had kept the otherwise easily distracted Persi engaged with what was one of Johanna’s favorite pastimes.

“This reporter bitch again? Tell her to go fuck herself,” Persi advised.

“Umm ... this is about as close as we can get to that.” Johanna pressed the action button while the red Renegade icon showed and, on-screen, Shepard then got her ass kicked in glorious mo-cap. “Well, shit.”

“Ugh,” grunted Persi. “Hey, wanna slip out and go down to the store?”

“Why?”

“I wanna snack.” Persi got up, pacing, full of energy. She felt antsy, like something was coming, but she had no idea what.

Johanna frowned. “Nah, I have snacks here. You want some Doritos?”

Persi headed to the door. “No, I need ... something. I’ll figure it out.” Then she left.

“Huh,” Johanna commented to herself, pausing the game.


When Persi got to the convenience store, she soon figured out that she really wanted chocolate! Then she realized that she had left her cash at home. “Shit!” she muttered to herself and looked around. The store was empty except for her and the clerk, and he was busy looking at something under the front counter.

She slipped a Mounds bar into her waistband and then headed toward the exit. The clerk quickly came around the counter and grabbed her arm as she was stepping out the door.

“Just a sec, little lady. I think you forgot to pay for that chocolate bar.”

“What chocolate...” she managed to get out before the man lifted her shirt up to reveal her firm tummy and the aforementioned bar. “Oh.”

The man sniffed loudly, full of self-importance, as he grabbed the confection. “Since you were going out the door, you’ve been caught shoplifting and I’m gonna call the police, girly.” He pulled her back into the store and locked the door.

“Please!” she cried out as he pulled her behind the counter. “My mom’s gonna kill me!”

The guy sniffled again and turned back to her. His demeanor suddenly changed. “Yeah?” He gave her a look up and down. “Why shouldn’t I?”

Persi realized that the guy was checking her out. Though 16 years old, she hadn’t even had a boyfriend yet due to her being so plain, despite her blonde hair and athletic body, so this was unexpected. She was suddenly self-conscious and unsure, which was unlike her. She looked at the guy, in his 20’s, likewise blonde, a little overweight, but ... no, he was kind of cute, she realized.

Her mouth had gone dry. She could feel her nipples harden under his gaze, poking out her sports bra and shirt.

His eyes went straight to them. “Get in the back room.” He pushed her toward a door behind the counter. After he closed and locked it behind them, he unzipped his pants and out sprang his hard penis.

Persi had never seen one before in real life. Sure, you could see all the peen you wanted online, but that was on screen! She wanted this thing ... wanted it ... inside her? She was uncertain.

He pushed down on her shoulders and, trance-like, she sank to her knees. “Suck on that, girly.”

She moved forward as if in a dream, her mouth open, and took the warm head into it. She sucked and almost swooned at the smell of it. As she moved her mouth down the shaft, she felt it hardening in her mouth, and a thrill went through her that SHE was the cause of his excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.